Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Win a certificate for a stay at desire pearl, riviera maya mexico!

On the beach at Desire RM after a fantastic foam party at the pool.
    Desire is awesome!
    Attachment 7792
    Karen & Richard
    Hedonism 2 - Nov 18-25, 2014
    Saint Maarten - Club Orient & Orient Beach - Jan 16-26, 2015
    Desire RM - Apr 13-22, 2015
    Saint Maarten - Orient Beach - Nov 22-Dec 6, 2015
    Saint Maarten - Nov 21-Dec 5, 2016
    Desire Pearl - May 11-May19, 2017
    Bliss Cruise - Nov 25 -Dec 3, 2017

We would love to have the sun on our bare asses at DESIRE

I'm in. Sign me up.

I want to win a visit to Desire because my husband and I are fun and flirty and will fit right in!

Blog Entries
    because we have never been to Desire..... so make us a believer....
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

Because we're in dire need of a Desire Vacation! Our first child is just about old enough to have a sitter for a few days and we are in desperate need of some alone time! HedoII was okay. Sea Mountain Inn is a blast but we desire to go to Desire!

Because we are new to the clothing optional/lifestyle (3 months) & ready to get our feet even wetter than they already are! Because we are sliding down the slippery slope of ecstasy so fast that there's no going back, we are definitely ready for DESIRE to pop our cherry!

We have been to Hedo many times due to being comfortable with a place we know.
    I can only go by the facts we have heard about Desire being less like a college party and more like a upscale exotic resort with much better quality rooms and food. We had a day pass for Desire and were very impressed.
    This is why we would very much like to be given an opportunity to try it out and maybe make it our new couples resort place of choice.
    Last edited by cpltravel; 04-19-2015 at 06:18 AM.

because we really need to get away.we recently had a child and desperately need a vacation filled with lots of sexual fun.
    Tim n Marsha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SooIan View Post
    The UK clubs know all about Hedo and few have heard of Desire, you need us as ambassadors. We have 4 big clubs near us and the buzz is Hedo, especially after we get back.
    Give us something else to talk about.
    That's because Hedo is Spring Break for adults! I'd take a trip to Desire in Mexico, but not to any vanilla resorts. Hedo ruins you for non-nude tropical vacations.

We deserve to win this trip because we are a great, sexy couple that loves to live life and have fun! We absolutely love the carribbean life! Love sand between our toes and sunkissed skin. When we vacation we love to totally decompress. We have not been to Desire yet, but have been wanting to for quite awhile. Please help us get there by picking us!

Been to hedo about 20 times. Please bribe me to try something new.

This would be a great way for my wife and I to spend our 20th anniversary! Have been checking into Desire. Sounds like a lot of fun!

Because we only booked 7 nights for our trip this year.

“Why should I be the winner of a free stay at Desire Pearl, Riviera Maya Mexico?”

My husband and I have just returned from our home at Desire Pearl, early Sunday morning, April 19th. This was our fourth visit. We already miss our family there! They always have open arms literally! A special mention of Gabriel, Axel, Gloria, Alessio, Liz, Melisa, Carlos, Rudy, Miguel, Gerry, Javier, Jared, Victor, Ebe, Fabiola, G, Marco, Charlie, Vince, Zoe, Liz and Lena (sad to see her go) always had open arms. All the bar staff welcomed us with huge smiles.
    While we are nudists, we enjoy watching the lifestylers with curiosity. The afternoon and nightly visits to the Jacuzzi are "inspiring". Falling asleep on a Jacuzzi bed under the stars is perfect!
    We look forward and love to participate in all of the themed nights at the disco. The other guests have named us, Mayor and Mrs. Mayor of Desire Pearl, anticipating our next evening costumes.
    The entertainment staff enjoy their job and work hard at getting all to participate. I played water basketball for the first time, scoring our team a point! (yeah, I finally got that damn ball in the basket!) My husband and I played water volleyball; our team the "Faukers" won the rubber match.
    There are so many wonderful people at Desire Pearl. All staff: from grounds keepers to security to housekeeping to cooks... Everyone says ¡Hola! ¿Cómo está usted? and are truly interested in your response, especially when we attempt to respond in Spanish. We giggle together as they help us with our responses - it's the rolling of the tongue I have trouble with. I will practice.
    I also must mention the pool's foam party on Saturday afternoons - yes - we try to book from Friday to the following Saturday afternoon in order to enjoy two foam parties. We are gluttons for FUN!
    Regarding the terrific guests, we have developed wonderful friendships with people from around the world. This visit, we were able to coordinate an evening with friends before they left the following day. It was great to see them. The Desire Pearl community is a small one. My husband and I were surprised to recognize faces from previous visits and this time we were able to connect further with them.
    The restaurants are great and the food is fabulous. I always leave inspired to seek out new recipes to try when I return home.
    The spa and gym facilities are excellent, with a special shout out to Veronica. Thanks for my first chocolate mud massage. The exfoliate left my skin so delightfully soft and smelling like my favourite perfume, Angel.
    In closing, with all this GOODNESS and extreme FUN- we want to return back HOME! We would love to win a certificate to help us celebrate our 27th wedding anniversary in October at Desire Pearl. Please pick us!
    Maria and Tony
    Last edited by MayorofDesireP; 04-27-2015 at 11:53 AM.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast