Thread: Any changes to dining area?

Any changes to dining area?

We have been to H2 for 4 years now in June each time. There is hardly anything you can come up with to complain about the place! However with so many renovations going on I was wondering what has changed with the dining room? I know one thing I would love is to see are better fans ( even though I know it's all open) because it gets so hot with the stage lights and people each night for dinner. Makes me drink more....ok like I said its hard to complain. What else will we see changed when we go this Summer?

When was the last time you were there, they put new fans in a while ago that are quite powerful.
    I understand they plan to change the stage area, expand it soon.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

It was June of last year and I remember the fans were slow and droopy. But very glad to hear about the change. Actually it sounds like the new management is REALLY doing a great job with everything we already saw last year... Including the piano bar. Can't wait to go in just a few months!

According to what Harry said two weeks ago the dining room, food stations and stage are going to be the next major renovation. He said something to the effect that he no longer wanted it to look like a cafeteria. Stage updates will include new lighting and sound system. I was a little tipsy at the time, but if I remember correctly he said that this will take place between June and October of this year, the traditional slow season at Hedo.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

While we were here last week I overheard discussions between Harry and another man (can't remember his name but his tag read manager of food and beverage) regarding updates to the main bar as well. Nothing concrete but it sounded like they were finalizing a plan for pretty major upgrades to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryinit View Post
    While we were here last week I overheard discussions between Harry and another man (can't remember his name but his tag read manager of food and beverage) regarding updates to the main bar as well. Nothing concrete but it sounded like they were finalizing a plan for pretty major upgrades to me.
    That was probably Jeffrey.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

also the lobby/entrance is getting an uplift.. I heard this fall for all of it

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    While renovations are going on,I hope they will make the steps leading down to the stage/dance floor a little wider and include track lighting so you can see where the edge of the steps are.I noticed they looked like broken ankles waiting to happen first time we were there.