Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it acceptable to wear a thong bottom on the nude side or no?

Is it acceptable to wear a thong bottom on the nude side or no?

I am just wondering...I sometimes just like to wear bottoms, sometimes like to be naked. Just how I roll baby!

Normally on the nude side...nude means nude. There are exceptions sometimes but generally no.

Nude means nude. Thong would be fine anywhere on the clothing optional side.
    Hedo II 4/28/13-5/3/13 Zoo Krew
    Temptations Cancun 4/27/14-5/4/14
    Hedo II 4/11/15-4/18/15 Kitten and Angels spring fling
    Hedo II 4/9/16-4/16/16 Kitten & Angels spring fling
    Can't Wait!!!

There's an understanding that if it's that time of the month bottoms can be worn, but aside from that nude means nude.

Quote Originally Posted by locogringo View Post
    There's an understanding that if it's that time of the month bottoms can be worn, but aside from that nude means nude.
    Security, who has the task of telling people to disrobe, has gotten wise to the "it's my time of the month" comment from women. Lately, nude side means nude, period! (no pun intended)
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Nude on the nude side.

Registered User KuriousKouple96's Avatar
    Is it okay to wear a towel until you get to your pool chair/lounger and then take off the towel to lay on it?

Quote Originally Posted by KuriousKouple96 View Post
    Is it okay to wear a towel until you get to your pool chair/lounger and then take off the towel to lay on it?
    Yes, as long as you are on the move, then that is fine, but once you stop and settle into a spot then you are expected to disrobe or security may come over and request you do so
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

We found that security was more on point with bikini bottoms than with towels. I saw sooooo many people covered in towels and hearing nothing about it.
    I personally don't have a problem with it. I don't go to Hedonism to patrol the beach and make sure every one is naked. I go because I CAN BE NAKED.

I think the bottom line is that even though security can walk over and remind you to "drop trou" there is no real punishment for not doing so other than having to suffer the dirty looks and glares from the people who are more hell bent on making sure rules are enforced, rather than focusing on themselves and enjoying their vacation.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    No disrespect intended but there is a "clothing optional side" for those who do not want to be totally nude.Not looking to be an enforcer but it's pretty arrogant to think the rules apply to only some but not all.They do call it "the nude side" for a reason ya'know.So come on over and experience the Real Hedo with all the fun partying Nekkid People,people!

we are going in may and i, the male, don't have a problem with it either. i am not going to check out everyone else though of course i will. but i am going because I CAN BE NUDE. my wife will definitely be topless is mini bottom at first because that's the way she rolls. i think she will quickly get in the spirit and go totally nude. when i booked and paid for this trip, never did i see nor read nor agree to being totally nude anywhere. i have seen pics of the resort and there are plenty of women and men in swimsuits and women topless. i really hope we don't feel uncomfortable.

just curious though. so if the male wants to be nude and the female only wants to be topless, would that mean they would have to separate and go to different sides of the resort?

so i am curious. after reading the responses below, what do you plan on doing? we are going may 23-30 and my wife and i were under the impression that it was okay for her to just be topless. curious to see what you are going to do.

mnuswiners - there is a clothing optional side of the resort where you can be naked and she can keep her bottoms on. But on the nude side one must be nude (and security does try to enforce this) or you may be asked to leave the nude side. But the clothing optional side is very beautiful, but the nude side is where all the people are. No one forces you to be nude, however if you prefer to keep clothes on then it is best to remain on the clothing optional side until you are comfortable getting nude, lots of people do that and work up to it.

And as for pictures, most pictures of Hedo are people with clothes on - plus there are no cameras allowed on the nude side for privacy reasons.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

thanks mac r a. this is good to know. i actually thought nudity was NOT allowed on the clothing side. so we will start on the clothing side and work our way over. thanks...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast