Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: May 26-31 really a dead time to go to Hedo?

May 26-31 really a dead time to go to Hedo?

We are headed to Hedonism for our first trip and the only time we could go was the week after Memorial Day (May 26-31). I posted on an earlier thread and got zero response. Is that really that dead of a week to go? We were hoping that with the holiday weekend maybe it would be a really busy time, but being newbies it was a guess at best.

Thanks and let us know. Any and all information is good and we love reading all of the forum reports.

Registered User cnjcpl4whatever's Avatar
    Check the Hedo web site I think the events tab will let you know what groups may be there so you could get a general idea. Just have fun a bad day at Hedo is still way better than a day at home lol
    RESPECT EVERYTIME
    ALL THE TIME,
    JOHN & TERRY
    April 17th to 29rd 2023 Trip 18

Oh we will definitely be having a great time I am sure, regardless of what groups are or are not there, but at the same time we are sort of wishing we had planned with a group just to maximize the party. I am trying to get some feedback from those who have gone during slower weeks to see what everything is like, including the nude pool and hot tub, beach, theme nights, catamaran trips, etc. and was really hoping to find some others who were maybe going that same week.

We have gone now for four years and been there when it's slow and busy. I know this sounds like a cop out but you WILL have a great time! The pluses to going when it's slow is that you will get drinks faster, meet people at the pool in a less crowded atmosphere, and can sit up closer for the dinner shows. Oh and you can't miss the piano bar! I can't say I have a preference with how busy the resort is honestly. Next time though, and there will be a next time I'm sure, check out booking with a group. Sometimes there are nice perks when booking with a group.

Definitely will check into a group the next time. We are pretty open lifestylers and that's really the reason we were hoping for more people (couples in particular). We are definitely going to have a great time no matter what. We are the kind of couple who has a great time wherever we go. We go to Trapeze in Atlanta quite a bit and we always have just as good of a time on a very slow night as we do on a hugely busy night even if we only play with each other, which is about half the time....sometimes more fun, but as this is our first trip to Hedo I do hope it is at least relatively busy. There is at least one or two groups it looks like that will be there, but I don't think either of them are big groups, but what do I know. We don't mind single guys being around either, but I am hoping for not too many Vinnie's or Wallie's. See we are already picking up some new lingo....lol

Wylieboater, we were there for those dates last year and the resort was Rockin. We will be there again for Lifestyle Fantasy Week which runs over Memorial Day and officially ends on May 28th, but some of us will be staying on till the weekend (May 30th). There will be playrooms and players and most people at the resort are in the lifestyle in one way or another ie: full swap, soft swap, Hot wife, just the girls play, exibitionist etc etc. you will have no trouble finding like minded new friends to have fun with.
    Scott & Kathy Upcoming trips:

2019 Jan 2nd to 12th Hedo with Toms Trips Lifestyle Month Swingers Delight
    http://www.tomstrips.com/hot-trips/h...uary-week-two/

2019 April Lifestyle Fantasy Week Hedo April 13th to 20th
    http://www.tomstrips.com/hot-trips/h.../fantasy-week/

2019 Oct 12th to 19th Hedo Toms Trips Oktoberfest Week -
    http://www.tomstrips.com/hot-trips/h...s/oktoberfest/

That is great news bigdawg....looking forward to meeting you guys down there. We are about to explode with excitement and anticipation. Sammy has already been shopping for sexy outfits and doing a damn fine job too. LOL.

We should be there! Hoping to have a good time!
    -A&Z

Awesome....very glad to see a few people on here that will be there. Will you guys be with a group? We are not so let us know if maybe you guys would like to try to meet up and hang out some. We are SO looking forward to getting to Hedo !!!

Having been a new bee read below
    Last edited by shavedm; 04-06-2015 at 02:40 AM. Reason: delete duplication

Having been a new bee like everyone else we went twice with out a group and 3 times with a group. My feeling if we where to do it again all over we would go with a group from the first time. The reason is they can help guide you so you don't just ping pong around the first couple of days trying to figure out where and when to go. Hedo people are the most helpful nonpressure people you will find. So if there is a group there when you are there ask to tag along with the group some one will take you under there wing. Have fun and don't for get the sun screen each day and don't try to drink the bar dry. I have done both it makes for a less pleasurable trip. Here is a link to groups even if you did not sign up with them you can email them and ask to be part of there group...http://www.hedonism.com/events/

Thanks for the advice, I'll look into it. It's just the two of us going together, no group, but we are pretty friendly and easy going so usually we are not that concerned with finding friends. This is our first sexy resort vacation together though! Dead or not we are looking forward to it...and definitely don't mind helping spice things up while we are there!
    -A&Z

Us either. The groups definitely sound like a blast, but in now way do I think that going without the group will slow us down from meeting lots of people, making new friends, or spicing things up any time we feel the need to turn things up a notch or two. We are very laid back and mostly just like to cut up, have fun, and laugh....often at ourselves. I hope, though, that people participate in the theme nights and want to fully enjoy the entire experience with us because that is definitely our plan group or no group. azsexy we hope to get to meet and hang out with you guys because you seem a lot like us. We plan on spending a lot of time on the nude beach, nude pool bar (probably too much), and just relaxing and enjoying our time. We would also like to do the catamaran cruise to the caves and / or Rick's. I have been on the other end of the nude cruise moonings when I stayed at one of the Vanilla resorts and can't wait to be on the fun side of that party.

The wife and i are missing Hedo this year hoping next year. We have done the cat cruise to the caves advice keep your fins on it makes it much easier to swim out and back. While you will have plenty of fun not in a group many people end up tagging along with a group after a couple of days and some times become new members in a group. While you and your spouse will have fun after a few days it nice to share conversation with others. The group organize and do things you might miss like the piano bar or getting together for dinner. Keep the place warm until we can get back...

We like the group idea when it comes to dinner. That was probably the only time it would have been nice to sit and chat with a new diverse table of peeps. We met some people at dinner but the groups had the big round tables in the center area and it was often difficult to get a good seat at any table near the stage. I think a group might help that.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast