Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 free night promotion

3 free night promotion

Can anyone give me details about the stay 14 nights get 3 free promotion?
    We stayed 7 nights a few weeks ago and plan to go back in the fall. If we book 7 nights can we add the 3 free to that stay?
    How does it work if you're booking with a group?
    Do we have to request the nights from the resort?
    We've booked both of our trips so far with Air Canada vacations but don't know if this would work with the free night promo.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Newfie Screech; 03-14-2015 at 12:41 PM.
    Hedo, Sept. 27-Oct. 8, 2015 (can't wait to return).

Hedo, February 2015.

Hedo, September 2014 . First time!

Brilliance of the Seas - January 2014

Yes you can add them on to any stay once you've hit 14 nights in any calendar year. To make it work with AC Vacations, don't book on the website, get a travel agent to do it for you and ask for a deviation on the return flight. Call hedo directly first and confirm the three free nights with them, AC wont do that for you. We're doing the same thing for our trip this month, we are staying one week at Hedo and one week in Negril and got a deviation on our return flight.

Blog Entries
    we always use ours.... we did 9 in jan.... and we book 6 for april and got the 3 free... so 9 nights in april for the price of 6.... not a bad deal...
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

Yes you can get those free nights. We are going in May for 11 nights then back in December for 11 nights. For the December trip we are only paying for 8...sweet!!

I believe their calendar year for the 14/3 ends 22 Dec. Be sure to check with the resort.

Blog Entries
    we find its alot easier to book with a travel agent that specializes in Hedo trips like Tomstrips. they know all about the 14 and 3 and does all the work for you.... we wouldn't do it any other way... 7 trips and counting...lol
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

Is it jan to jan? Or from trip to trip? For instance we were there for 11 nights in nov 2014 and then 6 nights in march 2015 and will be going back again this yeAr.. Have we qualified do ya think?

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie Screech View Post
    Can anyone give me details about the stay 14 nights get 3 free promotion?
    We stayed 7 nights a few weeks ago and plan to go back in the fall. If we book 7 nights can we add the 3 free to that stay?
    How does it work if you're booking with a group?
    Do we have to request the nights from the resort?
    We've booked both of our trips so far with Air Canada vacations but don't know if this would work with the free night promo.
    Thanks
    Note that they usually have a blackout window around Xmas for the 14+3

Quote Originally Posted by GandG View Post
    Is it jan to jan? Or from trip to trip? For instance we were there for 11 nights in nov 2014 and then 6 nights in march 2015 and will be going back again this yeAr.. Have we qualified do ya think?
    If you go back later this year, you will get the credit for the 6 in March 2015 but don't think the 11 nights in November will apply towards the promotion, I am pretty sure they have to be in the same calendar year...but please check that, because I could be wrong. It never hurts to ask about it, but we have never done it that way, we go in May and December for our free nights are always used that way.

In addition does anyone know if you can deviate on either end of your agent booking?
    ie: packages vary in pricing from day of departure.
    We will be doing the same...just spent 9 nights and will be booking 5 or 6 for July or August.
    Hedo virgins no more -August 3-10 2014

March 2015
    August 8 - 18 2015
    March 2-9 2016
    July 4th week 2016
    February 4th, 2017
    next up....July 21-28 2019 AWOL.

SLSand kik nitendaycpl.....say hi

Quote Originally Posted by tjsoftail View Post
    In addition does anyone know if you can deviate on either end of your agent booking?
    ie: packages vary in pricing from day of departure.
    We will be doing the same...just spent 9 nights and will be booking 5 or 6 for July or August.
    We too want to go back in July or August. But this time looking for a group to book with.
    Next trip July 11-18, 2015 with the Fluffs

Last trip March 4-11, 2015

SLS couple Livingcountry

1st Hedo trip July 2014

Registered User MTL_HedoVirgins's Avatar
    last March we went to Hedo 9 nights but were bumped to The Point for our first night - we got a free night certificate for Hedo to compensate by mail...if we want to take advantage of the 14+3 deal, would our certificate free night count in making 14 nights at hedo? Like, 9 nights booked originally + 4 nights booked +1 night certificate + 3 nigths free....or does the night we were bumped not count in the 14, or the free certificate night...tricky, i should just ask them likely.
    20-29 March 2015
    Hedo II: 1st time July 23rd-30th 2011 - lived it, loved it!

GandG - our understanding is it has to be in the same calendar year. We went last September, the again in February but couldn't get the three free nights then. We are getting it this September on our third trip.

MTL_HedoVirgins - your bumped night should count (you paid to be at Hedo). They gave you an additional free night for the inconvenience, but it should be counted as 14 nights in the same year... That said, yeah, best to check with the resort to be sure. Worse case - you have to book one extra night to get three more free. :-)
    Hedo, Sept. 27-Oct. 8, 2015 (can't wait to return).

Hedo, February 2015.

Hedo, September 2014 . First time!

Brilliance of the Seas - January 2014

Registered User Allan_Elizabeth's Avatar
    We are using our 3 nights first week in Dec. we were there in Feb. for 11 nights so we paid for 4 to get our 3 free. If you book with the Fluffs for Xmas you can use your free dates on the blackout dates. As far as booking we booked the room directly with the resort and our plane tickets directly thru WestJet. We were given credit for the equivalent of our OVN room.

85 days

Next trip Dec 15 - 21 2019

I did 14 nights in April and wanted to take advantage of the 3 nights last year. Was kinda difficult to work it out. I had to book and pay my nights for October and mail my booking reference to the hotel's booking office, so they mailed me the 3 free-nights voucher which I had to transfer to my booking agency and I got money transferred back to my credit card. it was just a few days to my vacation start and I was nervous about getting it back at all. at the end it worked out OK.
    This year again I stayed for 14 nights already. Just booked my second stay recently, minus the 3 nights and let the hotel know before about it. They told me I should book pretty soon because there where not too many rooms left. That's what I did and in less then 48 hours I had my 3 nights voucher with the exact 3 days of stay by date, print it out and will show it on arrival. I expected to wait again for quite a while but was happy within short time. I think you should clear things before also to let them check availability of the room category you are about to book.
    I am European and book in Europe, don't know if the booking process is different over here.
    As I know, once you reach your 14 payed nights you can apply for additional 3 nights. For example you book and pay 7 nights and then 7 again, your second stay of the same year could be 7+3.
    I met folks who book for 14 days and stay for 17 in a row.
    my vacation countdown says 18 days, yeh mon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast