Thread: Hello from PA

Hello from PA

We are new to this site and are planning a trip to an adult resort. We are looking to have a good time at a classy place...and to have fun with classy, sexy couples. Any advice on where to go and what to expect would be greatly appreciated. Thks Weiner Man

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Hey Weiner,you might consider Caliente Tampa or Hedo depending on where you live and what you are looking for.

If you want a classy place, suggest a lifestyle cruise or perhaps Desire Pearl. If you are willing to sacrifice on the classy, Hedo all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Weiner Man View Post
    We are new to this site and are planning a trip to an adult resort. We are looking to have a good time at a classy place...and to have fun with classy, sexy couples. Any advice on where to go and what to expect would be greatly appreciated. Thks Weiner Man
    Welcome from Pa too. You pretty much can't go wrong at any adult resort. Any place you pick you make your vacation what you want it to be from the wild party to the laying on the beach all day
    H2 3/29-4/6/14 first trip Virgins no more
    H2 4/25 - 5/3 15
    H2 4/30-5/8 16
    H2 4/29-5/7 17
    H2 4/28-5/5/18
    H2 4/27-5/4 19
    FUCK YOU RONA 20
    H2 4/10-4/19 21
    H2 4/9-4/16 22
    Hedo 4/15/ 23 - 4/22/23

We are thinking about Desire Pearl but want to time it when a classy swinger takeover is in progress so we can get the full affect.
    We're game for having lots of naughty fun. We just don't want to swing. No offense but we also hope for people younger than 50. Does Pearl get younger crowds?

Pearl generally gets older crowds.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Ok. Thks to all that applied. I have another question on a different subject. I am having trouble getting a private message to go through. What do I need to do in order for that function to be enabled? Thks

Ok. Thks to all that applied. I have another question on a different subject. I am having trouble getting a private message to go through. What do I need to do in order for that function to be enabled? Thks
    Not positive, but perhaps because you are a Junior Member. Once you have made 10 posts (or is it 15?) you become a Registered User and the function should work.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

It should work as a Junior Member. We have better luck when the message is short and you save a copy in your Sent Folder. Had a lengthy one once and it actually crashed when I sent it and I was not able to log on at all. Chris got us up and running in no time though !

Blog Entries
    Only did a day trip to Pearl two years ago. It was only 60% occupancy according to to the receptionist. We stay at Desire RM. The crowd "looked" mid to be early 40s on average. We hung out with two couples in their early 30s and one couple that turned out to be from the same town in IA in their early 50s. The couples great either way!

Figured it out. Thks again everyone!

We are on the calendar for a Desire Pearl trip in July. It will be our first trip to an adult clothing optional resort. We will be one of those 'older couples'. We are hoping it will plenty active and fun and hope to make some friends.
    Going to Desire Pearl 7/16/16 - 7/23/16

I look forward to hearing your thoughts. Hope you have a good trip.