Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Theme Night Costumes???

Theme Night Costumes???

Hi All,

We are going to Hedonism for the first time. From all the research done, we have seen a lot of emphasis on costumes!
    Anyone have some tips, ideas on crazy and fun costumes especially for men???!!! Are there limitations?

Please HELP!!!

We don't have a lot of time to prep but having a bit of a difficult time coming up with some good things...

Do a lot of people go to the evening theme nights just dressed sexy without specific costumes???

Thanks all!!!

Can't wait for the trip

A+J

You will see people dressed every which way during the evening from theme outfits to sexxxy outfits to those who could care less and wore a towel to dinner. Theme outfits don't have to be too elaborate. Just use your imagination.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

There are no limitations, have fun with it and you'll do just fine. The themes are what you make of it.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

No worries at all, you will likely see some folks wearing very elaborate costumes, to some not wearing any costumes at all, and everything in between. Just have fun with it, do what you like and what you are comfortable with and you will fit in just fine. Have fun!!

Blog Entries
    Truely, just have fun with it. People stress over particular themes, but at Hedo you can make up your own if you want. Want to be a pirate, be a pirate, want to be a mermaid, be a mermaid. All good. Want to be nekkid, drop the towel, but not in the dining room please.

FREEDOM!! that's why we like it!

Personally I like things that glow, blink, twirl, and such, LOL

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

We are just leaving from our first week, we just got outfits that went together and somewhat matched the theme, except toga we did a matching sexy tuxedo outfits for that. Our costumes ranged from sexy conservative to down right raunchy but in a classy type way if that makes since. Our newbie trip report to come soon
    Hedo trip #1 March 3-7 2015

You can use anything from things you have in your closet, to buying off the shelf costumes, to custom made or home made costumes.
    Anything from cheerleader and football player to something wild for say school girl night.
    Up to you how far you want to take it.
    <---- obviously we take it far, lol.
    CopNkitten..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

For our first trip, even though we knew about costumes and themes, I had no real interest in it because I was too excited and too scared and nervous to really wrap my head around anything creatively.

By trip number 5, I can't imagine NOT dressing for theme and spend a lot of time in the planning stages of what I might wear or throw together for the next visit. Some people go over the top with wings and crates and make up and and lights and others play down the themes more subtly. It's all about your comfort level and what you feel ready to do. I find that the costumes are great ice breakers. I had more people stop to talk to me and comment on my clothes than anything other ice breaker while we were there. SO, if you want to be more social or if you have an issue with shyness and making the first move, then dressing up will really help with that.

Thanks everyone for the tips. I think that because pretty much all of you said to just go with the flow and that people go as crazy or mild as they want... I may be a little calmer about the whole thing.

9 days left!!! things are starting to sink in... ha

Some of our best fun was asking other guests to 'help' us dress in theme. Group action makes for more fun and inspiration. You'll be amazed how well other people can change your 'basic' costume into super. Go for it. get involved. It's a vacation not a competition or exam. Cheating allowed.

PNK

Okay so now as to some theme nights...I kinda want to just do my own thang Like I have sexy little outfits I can't wear out in the public arena here (without risking arrest......) and would like to perhaps wear those instead of the Rock Star theme or what have you...is that taboo or cool? We are going to be there 11 or 12 nights so some nights will be doubled for us...and rather than just wear the same costume twice I'd like to wear whatever is just hot and makes me feel fantabulous at the time perhaps? I know at Desire that can totally be done and be appreciated without any insult to those whom really put effort into making costumes.
    Becks

I think that you could wear what ever you like. If it works with the theme great if not and you are wearing something you feel great in go for it.

With my outfits I try to go comfortably sexy. Less is more and love to accessorize! Hubby usually matches my outfits with shorts or boxer briefs. It's Hedo! Dress in whatever sexy outfit you want!
    Shizelle ~n~ Dave
    April 21 - 28, 2018
    October 17 - 27, 2018
    Playful Pussycats

http://www.theplayfulpussycats.com

http://www.wildwomenvacations.com

FL - a hop, a skip, and a jump away from paradise!
    Simply put: It's Hedo... wear what makes you happy!
    Next trip: Young Swingers Week March 18 - 24 2018!

March 21 - 28 2014, Young Swingers Week (Trip report)
    October 3 - 12 2014, Young Swingers Week 2 (Trip report)

For me it's all about the sexy heels we're not leaving until next Thursday but I'm already packed and ready to go with about 10-12 pairs of shoes..
    TTR October 2012 | Hedo March 2013 | TTR October 2013 | TTR October 2014 | Hedo March 2015

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast