Thread: How do you find other LS people in your area?

How do you find other LS people in your area?

Still at Hedo for our first time as well as our first soft swap happened this week. Gotta say we are interested in seeking more maybe not full swap but more of the same (soft swap).

How do newbies like us go about finding resorts/clubs/friends with a similar mindset as us? We really don't want to be with people who are pressing and expect certain things to happen right off the bat since we are both new to this but very intrigued? That would ruin our experience and so far it's all been great with the exception of a few folks who spoiled a few moments but it's to be expected in an atmosphere like this.

By the way this trip was nothing short of spectacular and hate to see it end tomorrow.

try AFF or SLS both great websites
    just Google it lol

cheers

You can google swingers clubs in missouri, there may be one near you and you can go one night and check it out.
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

In my experience... before a swingers club, look for a meet n greet. A little more laid back. Casual. That's how i started And I'm thankful. The clubs I've been to weren't so great.

Hop on over to swingers board. Lots of good advice there. Meet n Greets are good as well as "off premise" clubs (it no sex there). Join one of the swingers sites like SLS. We belong to a couple that are good for mid-Atlantic area. There is one with a lot of Midwestern folks on it, but can't remember the name. That's where a lot of parties get posted. You can also write up a profile that is specific to what you are looking for and likely able to find a coule to meet for a drink or dinner. Generally speaking, as long as you are clear about your rules most will not push you. As in life there are a few bad apples out there, but if you say no, not interested, then you will be good! Welcome to the fun side ;-)
    First trip to Hedo II w/ Some Like It Hot Group - August 8-15. Find more about us on SLS, Kasidie, APG and LoveVoodoo

FL - a hop, a skip, and a jump away from paradise!
    Join a few of the big lifestyle sites like SLS.com, SDC.com, Kasidie.com, and adult friend finder as a free membyer and do a proximity search to see if there are a lot of people using them in your area. Activate a paid membership on whichever ones you like and start checking out meet & greets and other parties in your area, or start messaging other members you're interested in.

We personally use paid memberships on SDC (los of members and activity in our area) and Kasidie (great interface and social features for our YSW group) right now, and have a free membership on SLS (seems to have the most members of all the swinger sites in the US but the site's interface needs to be updated).
    Next trip: Young Swingers Week March 18 - 24 2018!

March 21 - 28 2014, Young Swingers Week (Trip report)
    October 3 - 12 2014, Young Swingers Week 2 (Trip report)

Registered User loverstriangle3's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    SLS is where we are regularly. Look for a m&g in your area also. Most of us aren't hard to spot once you familiarize faces. Before you know it you will begin seeing familiar faces in mall..grocery.. Restaurant.. Etc
    El dorado Royal Casitas (Riviera Maya) April 8-14 2010
    Hedo ll - June 21st -28th - 2014
    Hedo ll - April 24th - May 3rd 2015
    Hedo ll - April 22nd - April 30th 2016 loverstriangle3 (SLS)
    D&F

Hello! We are into swinging for like 1 year. We traveled a lot during this year and we have connected with a lot of couples through swinginglove.club. There you can find swingers from every part of the world. And if they are pushy or something, you can block them. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by WildCaT View Post
    Hello! We are into swinging for like 1 year. We traveled a lot during this year and we have connected with a lot of couples through swinginglove.club. There you can find swingers from every part of the world. And if they are pushy or something, you can block them. Good luck!
    Thanks for the information. My husband and I travel all over the world. I haven't been to impressed with SDC. We will check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    In my experience... before a swingers club, look for a meet n greet. A little more laid back. Casual. That's how i started And I'm thankful. The clubs I've been to weren't so great.
    100% agree with this. We are on SLS and even though we agree with Raam that the user interface is garbage it is relatively easy to find meet and greets that would allow you to put a toe in the water to get to know some people. if you are lucky like us you will find some people that ended up becoming good friends with too. Also, if you are open and up front about not wanting to rush into things on your profile 99% of the people will respect that. Good luck with your new adventures!
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62