Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heading to Caliente in a few weeks...what are 2 newbies in for?

Heading to Caliente in a few weeks...what are 2 newbies in for?

Hi all...my wife and I have never been to a resort like Caliente but are really excited. We have done Haulover Beach before and topless pools in Las Vegas...but this is the next level. does anyone out there have recent experience at Caliente and could tellus how the pool and bars are during the day and how the parties are at night? Also, we are in our 40's (me) and 30's (she)....how is the age range? We will be there for at least a Thursday-Sunday...thanks all!

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Sending you a p.m. as others in here have mostly heard my account already.

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    Sending you a p.m. as others in here have mostly heard my account already.
    I have the same question, Caliente Tampa v Hedo. We've been to Hedo (both), looking for something different. Can you PM me as well? Thanks.
    Second trip - July 1-6 2010 to H3!!
    Third Trip - Hedo II January 2011!!

Quote Originally Posted by C&C View Post
    I have the same question, Caliente Tampa v Hedo. We've been to Hedo (both), looking for something different. Can you PM me as well? Thanks.
    OK look for one shortly.

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have been to Caliente Tampa 8-10 times in the past few years with the most recent visit just a week ago. I have also been to Hedo 10 times now with the last trip June 2014.

I can certainly not offer any expert testimony about Caliente but during my visit with friends I saw that the property is still well-maintained, properly staffed with friendly and helpful employees, and with energy levels high on the weekend nights and laid back during the day.

Daytime at Caliente is fairly quiet around the pools especially when it is sunny and warm/hot. I saw and engaged in some socializing but it definitely changes during then weekend and the night I was there the club was 100% SRO because of a takeover by the OZ (lifetylers) group. Plus it was a Great Gatsby themed costume night and the place was still going strong at 1 a.m.

I would check the weekly events for the dates you are considering to determine if the events and groups there meet your wants and needs criteria.

also going soon, Naughty Nudist - do you mind sending me your review?

Same here Naughty Nudist. I would like to see it.
    Thanks,

The place is very nice and well kept. Went in November and the main pool was cold, but the others were heated. Drinks can add up and food costs. This is when you appreciate all inclusive. We had food and drinks in our room, so that saved money on eating at the restaurant. Breakfast was probably the best meal and it was enough to share! We had a big group of our friends that went with us, so we had our own party going on. We are in the same age group as you guys. There were people our age and older there. The weekend party at the disco was awesome! Good thing you are going Thurs-Sun. A lot of people come just for the parties there. The club there is huge and happening!
    Its a nice little getaway, but definitely not like Hedo. Great place for an all tan!
    Shizelle ~n~ Dave
    April 21 - 28, 2018
    October 17 - 27, 2018
    Playful Pussycats

http://www.theplayfulpussycats.com

http://www.wildwomenvacations.com

We will be at Caliente the last weekend in April for a mini reunion with Hedo friends. SLS is also hosting the events that weekend. It will be our first time there and looking forward to it.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Quote Originally Posted by Markis View Post
    Same here Naughty Nudist. I would like to see it.
    Thanks,
    Hey,
    Makis and orgoball check for p.m.

Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    We will be at Caliente the last weekend in April for a mini reunion with Hedo friends. SLS is also hosting the events that weekend. It will be our first time there and looking forward to it.
    Note to HJ,bring those dancing shoes old buddy cause you are going to see what a REAL DISCO is all about!
    Just sayin.......(you will miss the real beach and swim up bar though but such is life...)

Been about a year since we were last here and nice to be back. We have been to Caliente 3 times and Hedo a bunch..even did Cap Adge in France a few years ago. Looking at returning to Caliente in early April...its been a long cold winter for us Canadians. Drop us a note if you have any questions to what to expect at Caliente and we will post our dates as soon as we book.

Hi all...my girlfriend and I will be there 4/16 - 4/20. We spent one afternoon there before. We've been to the nude beached at Couples Resorts in Jamaica. Will anyone else be there during this time?

Naughty Nudist...we also would like to hear your review and any suggestions or tips you may have.

My wife and i will be there from may 15-18.. anyone be there during that time? Also we are going there after 2 long years, is it still the same resort or something changed. btw i'm 32 and my wife is 28..

A&A
    Last edited by rapid007; 04-13-2015 at 09:04 PM.

Also, is there anything special at the resort for a birthday girl?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast