Thread: Feb 14-26 with the Nood Brood & the Fluffernutters

Feb 14-26 with the Nood Brood & the Fluffernutters

We were at Hedo from 14-26 Feb and booked with both the Nood Brood and the Fluffernutters. This was our third trip with the Nood Brood, but the first with the Fluffs.

Our arrival on WestJet was smooth and we cleared customs, got our luggage and we’re on the shuttle to Hedo within 20 minutes of landing. We did not use club Mobay on the way as we knew we were the first flight to land that day.
    Tip: a few weeks before your flight, go to http://www.mbjairport.com/arrivals and check out how many flights are arriving at the same time as you. Flights remain relatively stable from week to week. If there is a lot of flights arriving at the same time I recommend you use club Mobay as immigration can be very long.

We like the shuttle as we usually meet people and chat on route, but this time we were alone. We arrived at Hedo just before noon and our GVP room was ready. Excellent welcome greeting as usual. Room was near the lobby and we had no issues whatsoever. In fact I think this is the first time we had a room with the shower worked perfectly, even the sandblast jets! AC fine and plenty of hot water.

Renovations: The courtyard is amazing. To think they took a wasted space and turned it into such a wonderful social area. WI-Fi is nice to have for a quick check-in with the kids while having morning coffee; it worked ok but was not excessively powerful and connecting was sometimes difficult whit larger a volume of users. Piano bar looks amazing, however I found that it now looks empty between the additional space and people staying outside in the courtyard. I found the sound was off; I believe they make it louder to fill the additional space but it distorts. The public restrooms look great and I am so glad they did away with those black mats in the nude pool restrooms. The urinal in the one by the courtyard should be lowered however, I'm 6'0" and it's a challenge... The wine bar and expresso bar are very nice but we did not get around to using them. I didn't see a lot of people in there, but It is a nice extra for those who want this.

Entertainment: Winston has stepped up the entertainment and it was amazing. This was also the first time we saw the steel drum band since 2010 and it was great. The Fluffs added an amazing concert on the beach with Jamaican reggae artist Peter Lloyd - simply awesome. Perhaps just an impression as I was there longer but it seems like the ECs interacted more with guests than in past years. A big thanks to Fabian, Ethan, Daemon and all the other ECs that helped make this a wonderful vacation. Our only disappointment was the piano bar. We typically spent a lot of time in there partying it up and I found that the entertainment was simply not up the level of past years, in fact we ended up spending very little time in there. And then there is Harry... Didn't matter what was going on, you could find Harry participating, on the pool deck party, at the nude bar at midnight, afternoon pool games, at the beach party, in the piano bar... not sure about at the foam party as it got difficult to see with the foam so high, I actually lost my wife in there at one point - maybe she lost me on purpose , very nice to see management so involved and be able to talk with him.

Theme nights: the addition of the pool deck/glow party was a blast, a far cry from the previous lingerie theme. The first Tuesday we found to be better as the DJ was focussed solely on the music and mixed the music for perfect transitions between songs keeping the party going non-stop. The following pool parties the DJ was trying to coordinate videos and often interjected in the music but nobody could make out what he was saying and it made the mixing more difficult, breaking the flow. Regardless one hell of a party.
    We were glad to see Toga night make a comeback and it did not disappoint. The addition of the foam party was a blast, by far one of the highlights of the week.

Playroom: the playroom is now opened 7 nights a week. It’s an alternative play area to the hot tub, however we found the spa setting a little to too calm (too spa-like vs erotic for lack of a better description) and not conducive to social interaction with only a few beds and a little too far apart. Definitely a plus, but still needs to evolve somewhat.

Spa: we booked a massage on the beach (the one by the old massage hut) but had to move up to the spa as the waves were splashing into the massage area. We were disappointed as we really like it on the beach and can get a spa massage anytime back home, but the massages were very enjoyable nonetheless. My wife later pulled a shoulder muscle somehow on one of the many runs down the naked waterslide. She went back to see Kesha how worked it out in a few minutes.

Food: great as usual, service excellent, in fact I took notice of them a lot more this trip, they seemed so much happier than in the past. Late night pizza and the nude pool hits the spot just right.

Groups: our third trip with the Nood Brood, always nice to see old friends face to face and to meet new ones, but the amount of effort the group put into social media and chats over the past year made it almost seam as we never left Hedo. I would call this week a sexy vacation with lifestylers, nudists and a few non-nudists, with people spread out across the resort during the day, just shy of 100 persons I believe. Jello shots were daily, including penis jello shots and on occasion squirt frosting - tip: use vanilla, chocolate looks so wrong The group took over the main prude pool on Wed and played naked volleyball most of the afternoon, a fun time that brought together people that prefer the prude side. On Thurs the group went for supper at Xtabi. The lobster thermidor was to die for. Unfortunately the seas were very rough and we could not go down into the caves; so rough that the waves would splash onto the top of the cliff. One person got drenched trying to take a selfie... We saw the sunset cruise to Rick's cafe go by and would lose them in the waves. So rough that they actually lost the dinghy. The group left over the weekend as the Fluffernutters were coming in.

Sad to see them go but one thing is for sure at Hedo, you are never alone.
    The Fluffernutters is an all-out party that fill all but a handful of rooms on the resort. The vast majority of the people will hang on the nude side during the day, leaving the prude side almost deserted. This was our first time with this group and we quickly made new friends and met people we interact constantly with on this forum or on Facebook groups. Jon and the Lovely Janet are really wonderful people. After meeting Janet, my wife turned to me and said wow, what a lovely person! As for Jon, I do not believe that some posts on this forum do him justice - definitely a wonderful guy who works hard to make the party a success for all, as does the rest of the Fluffernutter team, Cherilyn, Juliana, Christine who was there a few days before the main body but left, and the others back in their offices. I was also very surprised as to the level of generosity of the people in supporting the local schools - very nice. The Cock n Tail welcome party was a blast and I imagine attended by all as the disco was packed. Fun pool games daily, one of my favs was a ping pong ball game that really got people to interact, although I must confess that I was hogging the "lick a clit" ball With all the extras that the Fluffs bring in (premium booze, Red Bull, gifts, the beach concert to name but a few) this is clearly the best priced trip available; you simply get so much more for the few extra $ upfront.

Departure: the vacation continued on the shuttle back with another couple. We checked in online before arriving at the airport however the bag drop-off line was actually much slower than full check-in line at the WestJet counter. We then proceeded to the club Mobay counter who whisked us through security then to the lounge. This was the first time we used club Mobay and it was worth every penny. Return flight was smooth other than we landed in arctic temperatures. Already planning our next trip.

Recommendations: it would be nice if they fixed the drawers in the rooms, add rollers or something, tired of fighting with them and pinching my fingers.
    Also, they need to look into the piano bar to get the party rocking again.

Great report, thank you!
    Totally agree about the piano bar, when we were there in January it was loud to the point of distortion and attendance was sparse?
    Last edited by CapnMorgan; 03-03-2015 at 07:04 PM.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Great report thank you for all the info. We will be going in July with the fluffs for the first time

Quote Originally Posted by gsml View Post
    not sure about at the foam party as it got difficult to see with the foam so high, I actually lost my wife in there at one point - maybe she lost me on purpose

although I must confess that I was hogging the "lick a clit" ball
    I think we all lost your wife for a few seconds....but she was found "swimming" in the foam alone...

You can save that "lick a clit" ball for later this summer, if you would like, and cash it in when I get there.

Great report! Yes Nood Brood and Fluffs are a lot different in many ways, and I think that is a good thing. If every group did things the same, I think it wouldn't give people enough "choices" for their vacation. I like sexy over party anyway.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!