Thread: Feb 2016 Groups?

Feb 2016 Groups?

Hubby and I are looking to go to Hedo in Feb 2016, early to mid month. Looking at Castaways web page, there were a few groups there during time frame we're looking at.

Can anyone give me insight on Bubbly Bares, Pink Tailed Snowbirds, or Nood Brood?

We have been before several years ago, but went on our own. Would like to go with a group this time around.

Thanks!

Hi Dcamp! As one of the hosts of the Nood Brood, I can say we are awesome people (I mean, why wouldn't I think so?)! We are a very welcoming group, we have all kinds of people that book with us, Nudists, swingers, singles, couples, prudies and anyone not sure where they fall. We also have people of all ages from their 20s and up. You can check out our webpage at the link in my signature line. Also, we have a Facebook Group if you're interested in joining that as well. Either one of those will help get all your questions answered in a timely manner. Feel free to PM me on here as well, if you would like. Talk to you soon, hopefully.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Everything that JaynSteph said is true. We traveled with the Nood Brood for the first time this year. Awesome group of people. Can't say enough good things about them.

I have overlapped with the Bubbly Bares at Hedo a few times in the past.

Unless things have changed in the last few years, membership in the Bares is by invitation-only.

About the Bares (and we are not members, my partner declined an invitation to join - Hedo and groups are just not her thing). They are mostly a party group, bring good energy, are generally friendly and their beach parties tend to be inclusive.

Again, it has been a few years since I crossed paths with them, so my info could be dated.
    Last edited by JW1; 03-01-2015 at 03:28 PM.

I'm not sure what you're looking for in a group, but like Stephanie said, our group is very welcoming to new members and we do have a mix of a little of everything. Our motto is, "WHATEVER YOU WANT IT TO BE"!!
    HOSTS OF NOOD BROOD

www.noodbrood.com

Join us for our next annual trip, February 14-21, 2016!

HEDO II--2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007 (twice), 2006, 2005, 2002, 2001
    HEDO III-2009, 2004, 2003

Quote Originally Posted by iacpl View Post
    Everything that JaynSteph said is true. We traveled with the Nood Brood for the first time this year. Awesome group of people. Can't say enough good things about them.
    It was great meeting you! Thank you for the kind words. Hope we get to hang with you again next year.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!