Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nood Brood Trip Report 2015 (what I could remember)

Nood Brood Trip Report 2015 (what I could remember)

Ok folks, here it is. My trip report (or the stuff I could remember), enjoy the read....

Sunday
    We arrived safe and sound. Our bus was full of Nood Brood members, except one couple. They were awesome and had no
    judgment of where we were going. They were young and looked intrigued. It was a great trip all the way to the resort.
    Once we arrived, we were checked in swiftly, our bags were delivered to the room then we lotioned up and headed off to the
    Nude Pool to meet the rest of our friends. It was a great night. We really enjoyed the new courtyard, and did so the
    entire week.

Monday
    I didn't sleep well Sunday night into Monday and woke up at 5:00 am. This is the first time ever I did not sleep well at
    Hedo. So, after laying in bed for an hour while the hubby snoozed away, I finally got up at 6:00 am and headed to the gym.
    Yeah, I know, craziness right there. But it was cool, the staff was turning on the lights as I was starting my run on the
    treadmill. It was kind of fun watching the sun come up while running. After finishing off at the gym I headed back to the
    room to shower and then up to breakfast. As hosts, we also set up our table for our group members to come and get their
    goodie bags. It was awesome to meet everyone individually. Last couple of years we delivered the bags to them. After we
    cleaned up the booth, we headed back to the room for some sunscreen and off to the Nude Pool. Lots of great shenanigans,
    jello shots and fun times. We were having so much fun chatting with our friends that the hubby and I almost forgot about
    the group's cocktail reception. Thankfully we have other hosts that were there on time to welcome everyone. We will have
    to work on that for next year. Cocktail reception went great, the hubby was apparently a "bad boy" and had to be corrected
    by a couple of group members (one of the highlights of my trip). After dinner, we spent the rest of the evening at the
    courtyard chatting.

Tuesday
    Again, sleeping didn't go well, but I slept until 6:30. Got up after attempting to go back to sleep after a while. Went
    to breakfast, but in no time had plenty of Nood Brooders join me so I wouldn't be alone. Today was the Catamaran cruise.
    After breakfast and chatting with friends, we lotioned up and headed off to get on the Catamaran. This year it started off
    a bit more funny than last year. There were actually a group of our boys who decided to join the hubby this year in
    sporting Borat Thongs at the beginning of the Cat cruise, it was quite fun to see so many join in. Although the Borat
    thongs didn't stay on long, but that is ok. The Cat cruise was quite fun in the sun, got to swim, and many people took
    advantage of the slide and snorkeling. The day was perfect for this. Our group also decided to break out the chocolate
    frosting (we had vanilla frosting, but grabbed the chocolate instead) and that was just a mess, trust me on this, chocolate
    frosting is NOT sexy. Moving on.....after getting back, we headed to get a bite to eat and attempted a nap. You would
    think after not being able to sleep a few days in a row I would crash out...nope. No matter how much I tried, I just could
    not fall asleep. That is ok, we had dinner reservations at Harry San that was super fun. We had Chris but his "grill
    partner" was Ricardo and they worked well together singing and dancing. Chris just does not realize when I say no fried
    rice, I mean it...but he made me eat a little of it (it was really good, just not what I like). Tonight is Glow night and
    the hubby and I headed back to the room to get better suited up for this night. One of our favorite nights of the week.
    The dance party around the pool was off the hook and the DJ was rocking it. He kept the party flowing just right with the
    best music around. My feet did not like me the next day, but that is ok, I had a blast! However, keep in mind that if you
    get hot and want to jump in the pool, that is fine...do NOT get out of the pool right by the dance floor, you will make the
    floor way too slippery to dance on and people can get hurt. Luckily no one got hurt, but the resort was quick with a mop
    to clean it up.

Wednesday
    Well....like a broken record....even though we didn't go to bed until around 3, I still woke up at 7-ish and headed off to
    breakfast to get my day started. At this point, it doesn't matter anymore. Sleep or no sleep, I am having a blast. Today
    our group "scheduled" a Prude pool take over. However, the water was so cold down there we moved the party up to the main
    pool. We have a few people in our group that choose not to be naked so we took the party to them. This was a great day
    because we played volleyball for HOURS. The last few hours we incorporated the "Orgasm Volleyball" play where one had to
    make an orgasm sound every time you hit/tried to hit/touched the volleyball. This was probably one of the most hilarious
    things of the day. For some reason, one of the girls always had the ball coming her way...I am thinking it was intentional
    as she had the most erotic sounding orgasm noises of all of us girls. I was even a little excited about it. The Naked
    waterslide was awesome, as always. It was so awesome that one of our girls who doesn't get naked got stuck half way
    through because her bathing suit didn't allow her to just slide right by...so, yes, this is why it is called the "naked
    waterslide"...LOL! After all the fun in the sun that day we headed off to our little room we called "home" for a week to
    attempt another nap...nope, no sleeping for me DAMNIT. Oh well, it was fetish night and also the night we headed to
    Pastafari, yep they changed the name back to Pastafari. The food was OUTSTANDING (as it always is) and if I ate any more I
    would have puked. Friends from Canada snuck in some maple whiskey for dinner and it was an absolute delight to sip on.
    The hubby decided to feed dessert to everyone...yes EVERYONE in the most erotic fashion possible, not sure if I should
    laugh my ass off or get scared. He is such a trooper, trying to make sure everyone is having a blast. We hung with some
    friends for a little bit out in the awesome courtyard but eventually headed off to the Nude hot tub. After a little while
    down there, we picked up some pizza and headed off to the room. I will give my opinion about the pizza in the end when I
    talk more about the overall changes.

Thursday
    Yep, again up early after only about 4 hours of sleep. No worries at this point, by body is not use to this "normal"
    schedule. However, my body is in pain from the volleyball games and the dancing that at about 5 in the morning my body
    wakes me up to "tell" me "BITCH YOU ARE NOT 25, QUIT TRYING TO ACT IT!!" So, I reached for the IBU and gladly fell back
    asleep. Oh and at this point I have lost my voice. Between the acid reflux from too much eating and jumping around as
    well as the air conditioner blowing right on me, my voice packed its shit and just moved out. I now sound like Janis
    Joplin on a good day. That is ok though, the hubby was rather happy. Thursday was actually a cold and windy day on the
    island. The beach was pretty much not usable and if anyone was out, they were in the hot tub. However, our group
    "scheduled" a shopping trip with dinner at Xtabi for the afternoon, which worked out perfectly. I was able to take ton of
    pics at Xtabi that showed the waves coming over the cliffs. One of our friends was standing on the edge (still part of the
    restaurant) trying to take a "selfie" with the waves in the back, we almost lost him over the edge. A wave came up and
    over his head and drenched him. It was good we didn't lose him and it was hilarious that he got drenched. After Xtabi, we
    returned to the resort in time for Toga night. We headed down to "home" and after aggravatingly getting my toga wrapped
    and pinned just right, we headed off to see the show as it was talent night. One of our group members is in a band back
    home so of course he opted to be in the talent show. He sang the song my LFMAO called "Sexy and I know it". We had quite
    the surprise up our sleeves for the audience though. Remember the Borat thongs? Well, 3 of our group members (of course my
    hubby being in that group, as well as the other host) donned their Borats under their toga and about half way through the
    song, they got on stage, did a couple of manly poses before ripping their togas off and dancing so erotically in their
    Borats (not with each other, and not really "erotically" either, I mean, it is a Borat thong). One of the guys did have a
    "wardrobe" malfunction while attempting to get his toga off and he almost lost his "package" out of the Borat. Thankfully
    it was Hedo and no one would have cared anyway. Apparently this dancing of men in Borat thongs was quite the hit as they
    all got several compliments after the fact and into the next couple of days. It is too bad that pictures or videos are not
    allowed, this would have been great to see again! After this hilarity, it was time to head down to the foam party and get
    busy in there. The foam party has got to be the most fun addition to Hedo yet. Nothing is more sexy and fun that being
    soapy and rubbing your bodies up against another. Most people started with clothing or with their toga on but eventually
    it all ended up being a naked party in the foam. Yes it can be slippery and we lost one of our friends for about 10
    seconds when she slipped and fell. She didn't get hurt, but she was unable to get up due to the slippery soapy mess and we
    had to dig her out of suds to find her in order to help her, but her body was so slippery it was hard to grip her to help
    her up. Overall, a GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT addition. Can't wait for next year. After hitting the pool to wash off (at
    the end of the water slide) then up to the main pool hot tub, we went back for another round of fun in the foam party.
    Then back in the pool and up to the hot tub, then we dressed and went for some food for the midnight serving (we have eaten
    here a few times this week, but don't remember which days). We finally went off to bed for the night.

Friday
    As you can guess by now, and after going to bed around 3 or 4...I am up again around 7-ish. Off to breakfast.
    Surprisingly, many people were up early eating breakfast and I did not need to eat alone again. I have such great friends.
    (LOVE YOU GUYS). After breakfast we had a few people leaving today so we took our butts out to Moon Hill to do a last
    shove off for them. It was still a bit windy and cold and we were wondering if we would be able to hang at the Nude Pool
    today. After sending off our friends for the day, we grabbed our things and headed off to lotion up and head to the nude
    pool in the hopes the weather would blow over. After about an hour the weather seemed to start lightening up and the sun
    came out. Yay! Fun times at the nude pool for the first time since Monday, yeah right? Like how did that happen???
    Sometimes being a host takes you away from the fun, but we plan on changing things a bit for next year. This ended up
    being a great day. I was able to say hi to several people I have met on ATF and on Hedo Joe's FB page. Great to finally
    meet people in person that you have "met" virtually. Today I decided I would drink Purple Rains because I wanted something
    more fun to drink...and this is a true story but AS SOON AS I ORDERED a Purple Rain from Marlene, the DJ who was about 50
    feet away started to play Purple Rain...there is no way he could have heard me order it, so it was a sign...Purple Rains
    all day. This was a very very good day. After leaving the pool, we headed back to get ready for the evening. Our group
    decided to do a cowboy and Indian theme and it turned out pretty fun. Although since it was rockstar night, some of our
    group members may have been mistaken for members of the Village People, which would have been fine as well. Friday night
    we took it easy and utilized the courtyard once again and hung out with friends until around 3-ish, grabbing a bite to eat
    and then heading off to bed.

Saturday
    This is our last full day, but also fun. After breakfast, we did take our asses off to moon hill to see a few more friends
    off. We attempted to hang at the Nude Pool but it was quite loud and some of us were ready to wind down. So, we headed
    off to the main pool after lunch to hang out. After a while we realized a few others were leaving so we were able to wrap
    a few towels on our bodies and head back to moon hill for a great send-off, then back to the main pool for pretty much the
    rest of the day until time for dinner. Hats and heels night. Although not my favorite night overall, definitely one of my
    favorite outfits. I didn't get heels on, but I don't think anyone really noticed that. After dinner, there was a pool
    side dance party as the Fluffernutters were showing up and this is what they do on Saturday night. We had a blast again
    dancing by the pool, I think the resort should do this nightly, with the exception of the foam party, because the Disco is
    just not as fun as dancing pool side. However, the DJ for this dance party was not the same one from Tuesday and many of
    us did not enjoy his ability to DJ as much as we did the one on Tuesday. Not sure why, but maybe it is because he had to
    do videos along with his songs on the Saturday night one and it was just not flowing as well. We still had a blast for our
    last night but we ended up in bed a lot earlier than most other nights. We did one last walk along the beach and to the
    Nude side before turning in for the night.

Sunday
    Yep, time to go home and yes I got up early. By this time my body is silently cheering that I get to sleep in my own bed.
    We finished packing the last items, headed off to breakfast, and had our bags picked up from the room. Saying goodbye is
    so horrible, especially fully dressed to include a bra. WTF? Whatever. We had a great send off as well, a group of our
    friends were sweet enough to jump up to moon hill to say goodbye. Until next time. Love you all.

Food
    Dining room - overall the food is great. It improves yearly and we enjoyed everything we ate, I don't think there was one
    thing I was not happy with.

Harry San - great as always. Love the food and the talent was excellent. Chris and Ricardo were the bomb! I could not
    have been happier.

Pastafari - again, great as always. My only complaint was the Cauliflower they put on my plate, which I had to instantly
    remove and give to my hubby. I absolutely HATE cauliflower. But if that is the only complaint, it wasn't because of the
    cooks, it was definitely my fault.

Prude Grill - no complaints, we ate here a lot for lunch and everything was excellent.

Nude Grill - ate there only once but it was awesome.

Pizza at the nude grill - GROSS. Sorry, I did not like it at all. The sauce was WAY too sweet, like they put sugar in it.
    The crust was super soft (pre-made). I don't think it was the cook's fault, if they changed the sauce it would probably
    be better.

Entertainment
    There were so many new ECs, but overall they were great. Winston was always around chatting with people and making sure
    the ECs were spot on. Fabian was delightful as always. It was great to see Eaton get in on things more this year, he was
    fairly new last year when we were there. Diana was also in the spotlight a lot. The hubby's favorite was Denise
    (apparently she has a nice booty and is good at shaking it)....oh who am I kidding...she does have a nice booty and is good
    at shaking it. The shows overall were a lot better and you could tell that Winston was instrumental at making sure this
    was taking place.

Overall staff
    Everyone was pleasant and on point. Every staff member was eager to make you happy.

Room
    I did not like the pillows, I think the main reason I was not able to sleep well. I kept forgetting to ask for another
    pillow so that is on me. On the first day, I attempted to use the blow dryer but as soon as I turned it on, a fire started
    inside it. I immediately unplugged it and dropped it in the sink. Thankfully the fire went out. We called to report it
    and after they cleaned the room I was provided with a nice blow dryer for the remainder of the stay. We did have to remind
    them to take the other one out though so future guests would not try to use it. Other than those two things, the room was
    clean and the flat screen TVs were a grand improvement. The AC was not as cold as we would like, but it worked just fine.

Ok, I think that is it. I hope I didn't forget too much. If you think I may have missed something, just ask and it may
    help jog my memory. LOL
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Blog Entries
    Well done, nice well written report.

I can never sleep at Hedo! First morning I wake up all excited to hit the beach and then sit on a lounger and wait an hour for it to happen. Usually means I'm in bed at 10:00 pm occasionally during the week, but I do love the beach at sunrise.

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

nice report!
    Hedo II 4/28/13-5/3/13 Zoo Krew
    Temptations Cancun 4/27/14-5/4/14
    Hedo II 4/11/15-4/18/15 Kitten and Angels spring fling
    Hedo II 4/9/16-4/16/16 Kitten & Angels spring fling
    Can't Wait!!!

Great report
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Excellent report, especially since you didn't have any notes...obviously you didn't kill too many brain cells!
    I know what you mean about not sleeping, I'm lucky to get 5 hours a night while there, but hell, I can sleep when I get home.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

FL - a hop, a skip, and a jump away from paradise!
    Glad to hear I'm not the only one who can't sleep. Once the sun comes up at Hedo I'm awake. I usually end up going to bed around 3 or 4 and wake up at 7/7:30. Not too much of a problem though because I love breakfast there and never end up missing it.

Thanks for posting this great report!
    Next trip: Young Swingers Week March 18 - 24 2018!

March 21 - 28 2014, Young Swingers Week (Trip report)
    October 3 - 12 2014, Young Swingers Week 2 (Trip report)

Super report, sleep, not at these prices, but worth every penny, mc

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow, great, detailed report and thank you for taking time and making the effort to pass on this info which is great for all of us that will follow.

Love this report. Nothing like a long detailed report to take us back for a few minutes :-) I think those new after dinner parties sounds like great additions. Can't wait to try them out.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

One thing I forgot on my trip report was my massage on Wednesday morning......

Keisha was my masseuse and I love her for it (probably why I forgot, she had me so relaxed it slipped my mind). Last year Keisha was on her break and I skipped the massage because of that. Thankfully she was back because I needed it! We were scheduled to have the massage by the beach but the waves were a bit rough and splashing up on the massage deck that we decided to take it up to the spa. My husband also had one done by Jennifer. Totally worth every penny spent. I always highly recommend Keisha. the hubby seemed just fine with Jennifer too. Great job to both ladies there!

www.noodbrood.com

Great trip report makes us feel like we are back home. Love the idea of having more outside deck parties they totally beat the disco out for a good time. One quick question how was the food at Xtabi?
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

Quote Originally Posted by 2naughty View Post
    Great trip report makes us feel like we are back home. Love the idea of having more outside deck parties they totally beat the disco out for a good time. One quick question how was the food at Xtabi?
    The food was OUTSTANDING at Xtabi. Most people had the Grilled Lobster or the Lobster Thermidor. I am not a lobster fan so I had the Conch Steak and it was delicious. The service was on "island time" so they aren't as fast as we are use to in the States, but we had a great waiter that cracked jokes about how slow the kitchen was. It was a good time. We were not able to venture into the Caves this time due to the icky weather and high waves, but we had gone down there last year to see the bats and stuff, it is great down there if you can get down there.

www.noodbrood.com

Thank you!!! Awesome report!!!

October 17 - October 26, 2019
    April 18 - 25, 2020

www.theplayfulpussycats.com
    www.wildwomenvacations.com

Shannon
    Stay Sexy My Friends

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Thanks so much for the detailed report and letting us live vicariously thru your account of the finer points and details of your vacation.Helps with the "cabin fever" and we don't even get snow here!

Great report! Too bad you had weather issues. Fortunately at Hedo there is always something to do if the weather's bad.
    Hedo II - My Happy Place

April 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, & 2021 (no 2020, darn COVID)
    Sept. 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast