Thread: New to Playroom - What is the Etiquette?

New to Playroom - What is the Etiquette?

my wife and I have never tried a playroom before. We're dipping our toes into the life style - we love having sex around groups, love being naked, have done some touching with other couples, but that is it. We want to go to soft level next.

Can anyone share the etiquette of a playroom?

The etiquette of a playroom is really similar to other parts of a LS resort. First and foremost, be respectful. Don't touch or join in with another couple unless you ask or are asked. That said, in our experience, the playroom is where we go with another couple (or couples!) after setting things up earlier in the day. We find it's rare for couples to actually meet and hook up right in the playroom -- though for some it does happen.

Depending on space, we may politely ask to play next to another couple or group. Sometimes that leads to light touching in the moment, but again, we don't jump in with complete strangers.

There are also times when we find ourselves going into a playroom to take a look around and watch the fun. If we do that, we try to stand at a respectful distance so as not to feel creepy or we are trying to intrude.

Playrooms can be super erotic with all of the naked bodies and sexy noises happening. If you are done and others are done, don't hesitate to strike up a conversation to tell someone that you enjoyed their scene. If you are going to have a full on conversation, though, take it outside. Nothing more distracting than trying to get your groove on while the couple next to you is chatting it up about the weather or something, lol.

Oh, and of course, bring towels to play on or take care to change sheets if those are offered.

Have fun!
    First trip to Hedo II w/ Some Like It Hot Group - August 8-15. Find more about us on SLS, Kasidie, APG and LoveVoodoo

Quote Originally Posted by Lagniappedc View Post
    The etiquette of a playroom is really similar to other parts of a LS resort. First and foremost, be respectful. Don't touch or join in with another couple unless you ask or are asked. That said, in our experience, the playroom is where we go with another couple (or couples!) after setting things up earlier in the day. We find it's rare for couples to actually meet and hook up right in the playroom -- though for some it does happen.

Depending on space, we may politely ask to play next to another couple or group. Sometimes that leads to light touching in the moment, but again, we don't jump in with complete strangers.

There are also times when we find ourselves going into a playroom to take a look around and watch the fun. If we do that, we try to stand at a respectful distance so as not to feel creepy or we are trying to intrude.

Playrooms can be super erotic with all of the naked bodies and sexy noises happening. If you are done and others are done, don't hesitate to strike up a conversation to tell someone that you enjoyed their scene. If you are going to have a full on conversation, though, take it outside. Nothing more distracting than trying to get your groove on while the couple next to you is chatting it up about the weather or something, lol.

Oh, and of course, bring towels to play on or take care to change sheets if those are offered.

Have fun!
    well said!
    you two are good people, I cna tell lol.. so many thinks it's open season in a, LS play room... why can't more people think like you lol
    hope we cross path one day!
    cheers
    KM

FL - a hop, a skip, and a jump away from paradise!

Have fun!
    Wow, this is an excellent post. Cheers!
    Next trip: Young Swingers Week March 18 - 24 2018!

March 21 - 28 2014, Young Swingers Week (Trip report)
    October 3 - 12 2014, Young Swingers Week 2 (Trip report)

Great post. Especially appreciate the tip about not striking up a conversation afterwards. We've only been in one playroom and the guys in the foursome next to us started talking rather loudly about hunting when they were done. A bit of a mood killer, but we still managed to finish
    Hedo, Sept. 27-Oct. 8, 2015 (can't wait to return).

Hedo, February 2015.

Hedo, September 2014 . First time!

Brilliance of the Seas - January 2014

Yeah, in the playroom all you should hear are moans and screams of passion, any talking should be at a very low volume and full on conversations should be taken somewhere else. I would suggest not having loud conversations around the doors either, everyone inside can hear you.

Oh, and don't bring glassware into the playroom. There's nothing like having to clean up broken glass (or worse, someone steps on it barefoot) to kill the mood!

Single men should not enter or attend, unless invited by a couple or single lady. Just etiquette.

Hunting?!? Wow. My wife and I have always thought we should write a book called "Things overheard in the playroom" :-). One of our favorites was a particularly athletic session happening near us when the woman loudly proclaims, "break it off in my ass". There have been other funny times. Nothing like a good playroom!
    First trip to Hedo II w/ Some Like It Hot Group - August 8-15. Find more about us on SLS, Kasidie, APG and LoveVoodoo

when the woman loudly proclaims, "break it off in my ass"
    Wow!!! That sounds... uhhh... wow. No words, and that doesn't happen often for me
    Coming back to paradise for our 7th visit
    H2 2018 6/11-6/28

http://www.adulttravelforum.com/forums/image.php?u=13923&type=sigpic&dateline=1405126528

Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com

I think I would need to leave the room if I heard someone blurt that out because I would surely bust out laughing.