Thread: Valentine's Week 2015

Valentine's Week 2015

Hedonism II Trip Report
    Feb. 7 to Feb. 14, 2015

This was our second trip to Hedo and each time gets better! I would suggest to anyone thinking of visiting for the first time to just assume you will want to make more than one trip. For us, the first trip was great but the second was even better. We had a better understanding of the facilities, activities, events, and best of all we had friends from last year who we met again this year. Here are a few highlights:

Arrival: We arrived on Saturday (Feb. 7). On our first visit we arrived on a Sunday and breezed through immigration and customs. This trip, however, we learned that Saturday is a very busy day at the airport. There were long lines in immigration but it did move fairly quickly. We booked through Castaways (castawaystravel.com) and they arrange for ground transportation. Again, last year we jumped on the bus and left as soon as we stepped out of the airport. This year, we waited quite awhile for the bus to arrive. In total, we spent about 3 hours between getting off the airplane and getting onto the bus. Note to self, next time pay for club Mobay. We may not get on the bus sooner, but the wait will be more pleasant. The bus trip was typical, but this time there was no mid-way stop for a beer. We just went straight to Hedo (about a one and a half hour drive) and we arrived at the resort around 6:30 pm. Check-in was fast (I think faster than last year). When we stepped off the bus they were calling our names and had the paperwork for us to complete. I’d estimate about 10 minutes between getting off the bus and starting for our rooms. It sure was a great start for Hedo and represented the staff well after having a slow start at the airport. Our room was an Ocean View Nude room. Clean and simple, as expected. They have upgraded the complex shower mechanisms to a simple single valve control. The air conditioner looks like it was upgraded since our last visit. The AC had trouble keeping the room cool the first couple of nights (room 2223), and if we set the thermostat on 60 the room felt like 74 (f). By the third day someone had been in the room and done something to the AC, and it was always cool after that.

Dining: Regarding food at Hedo, here is the bottom line. People who choose to go to Hedonism II don’t go for the food. This is not 5-star dining, but it is good, well prepared, well presented and as they say, “served with love.” Breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the main dining area was always great. It is wonderful to see Jacqueline cooking eggs at breakfast as she always greets us with a smile. Pastafari’s was great as always. Our favorites are the beef tenderloin and the lamb, as well as the crème brulee. My wife loves the crème brulee at Pastafari’s, and I learned that on nights when we don’t have dinner reservations, Denva, who is the host, would let us take a crème brulee back with us to main dining.

The Disco: We checked out the disco and while on the first night we were the only ones there (at 10:45 pm), the music selection was VASTLY IMPROVED over last year. We made it a point to round up a group of friends for the disco the next night. Bottom line, the piano bar is great and still very popular and now the disco will probably become as popular as the piano bar. Especially as some of the ladies became increasingly undressed as the music continued to play.

Themes and Activities: Saturday night is Hats and Heels, and the theme was fairly well represented. Of all the theme nights, this is probably the classiest, and many women wore their hats and heels well. Sunday is Hedonistic School Girl. This theme probably has the highest participation. Monday is Jamaica night. It is not so much for dress or costume, but the resort puts out extra local cuisine and the floor show has a more local flavor. Tuesday is the new Glow Party. Dancing at the pool to a DJ was great after the dinner show. Very sexy night. Wednesday is Fetish and Lingerie, also with some good costumes. Thursday is toga, and I was very surprised to find that almost no-one was dressed in a toga. After listening to years of requests to bring back toga night, I expected strong participation. After dinner was the foam party, and I learned why so few dressed in toga that night. When you go to a foam party, just go naked. You’ll be so wet within minutes that you’ll be taking everything off anyway, so just go naked. Friday night was rock star, also with very light participation. It’s also lobster night and the Bubbly Bares sponsored a band at the pool after dinner, so it was also a great evening of dancing.

A few Highlights: We travel with the Bubbly Bares. It was nice to get reacquainted with friends from last year. We quickly established our vacation routine – I wake and walk to the nude beach to fix coffee for the wife. Bring it back to the room, throw on some shorts and walk to breakfast. After I eat, I pick up a plate for the wife and bring her breakfast in bed. By 11:00 am she is ready and we go to the gym to join in the sensual yoga classes (www.HedoAmbassador.com). After lunch we spend the day at the nude beach and nude pool. Now that we have been more than once, we better understand the importance of learning the staff and their names. I have to give great credit to Sharma, who works at the nude beach bar. She remembered my wife and I by name, as well as what we like to drink. She was quick to recognize me when I went to the bar and when she is working on the beach she stops by for conversation and keeps us refilled. Way to go! On the first day we find a couple of chairs and move them under the shade tree near the grill. This is our favorite spot as we can move in an out of the sunshine as needed. This was more-or-less our location for the week. The pool water is a little cold in Feb., but you can offset it with the sunshine. So, it’s cold stepping in but you get used to it quick. We would alternate between the beach and the pool, depending on the location of friends and whether we wanted to nap or be active. By 5:00 pm., people are moving to the hot tub and the hot tub is packed just before dinner.

What is new and best?: The glow party, foam party and playroom are new this year, and all three are fantastic additions. I’ve heard many questions about the foam party, so here is how it works. After the dinner show, the party starts in the disco (10:30pm). They place a large inflatable pool (think kiddie pool but large enough to cover the disco floor) and put the bubble/foam machine in the center of the pool. They cover the floor of the entrance to the disco with towels, and when you walk into the disco you step over the inflated pool edge. There are a couple of inches of water in the bottom of the pool – so I assume the bubbles/foam is recirculated. Everyone is wet, so the clothes come off quick. It is very sexy when you are dancing naked and close, all slick with bubbles. Trust me, you’ll like it. It was probably our favorite (or one of our favorite) events. The playroom is available some nights, and it is in the courtyard at the back of the spa. There is a small pool (but the water was too cold in Feb.) and several mattresses laid out around the spa. We aren’t swingers, but it was fun to get a mattress to ourselves while others are also in the room.

Bottom line – it was a great week, even better than last year. Before leaving the resort we placed our deposit for Feb. of next year!
    Mitch & Melisa

great report! 50 days for us!
    Hedo II 4/28/13-5/3/13 Zoo Krew
    Temptations Cancun 4/27/14-5/4/14
    Hedo II 4/11/15-4/18/15 Kitten and Angels spring fling
    Hedo II 4/9/16-4/16/16 Kitten & Angels spring fling
    Can't Wait!!!

Great report, thank you!
    We always travel on Sundays because of the congestion at the airport on Saturdays. 3 hours from touchdown to the bus, I would be tying myself in knots. LOL
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

I enjoyed your report. Jacqueline is our morning cook also. She's at the first cooking station we came to from the prude side on our first trip and we've really come to love her. She remembers us from our first trip and we usually talk with her while she cooks those eggs. We always write down great things about her by name on the little cards they give you before you go home. The foam party sounds like something fun to try. It's inside the disco? I just thought it was outside. Our wedding anniversary is Feb 16th but we had snow so had to keep the kids home with us that night....sounds like Hedo would be a snow free place to celebrate some year....but would have to be a second trip after our Kitten & Angel's trip.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

We tried to travel on Sunday, but found the flights limited (we are limited to United or American, based on where our flights originate). Yes, the foam party was in the disco. Think giant kiddie pool with a foam machine in the middle. We had never been to a foam party before and didn't know what to expect, but she had lots of fun - which usually means I had lots of fun too ;-) The music in the disco was improved and that made a big difference. The DJ is also very receptive to requests, so if you get a group of friends to go to the disco you can probably bend the mood to the group's preference.

What probably made the greatest difference from our first trip is that we brought six bottles of my wife's favorite wine. She's a picky drinker, so this trip she was more in a 'party' mood, lol.

357 days!
    Mitch & Melisa

It was lovely meeting you two!

Great report
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Outstanding and very informative trip report, thanks mcwatty

Thank you!
    Mike & Carrie

Going since 2012

Fantastic report! Is the playroom just the spa area? How was the lighting? Can'twait for June!

Great trip report! Sounds like you two had a fantastic time.
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

Fantastic trip report love all the detail. We get there this Friday. Can't wait.
    We will be arriving September 10th and staying till the 16th

FL - a hop, a skip, and a jump away from paradise!
    Thanks for the great and detailed review! So glad you posted those details about the foam party, makes us feel a lot better about the barely there outfits we have planned!
    Next trip: Young Swingers Week March 18 - 24 2018!

March 21 - 28 2014, Young Swingers Week (Trip report)
    October 3 - 12 2014, Young Swingers Week 2 (Trip report)