Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Potentially weird question

Registered User MTL_HedoVirgins's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothcpl1 View Post
    Junkie....
    Bully...
    20-29 March 2015
    Hedo II: 1st time July 23rd-30th 2011 - lived it, loved it!

Registered User beauty and Bear's Avatar
    Well, we feel pretty comfortable at HII but it does push our envelope sometimes. We do not do any recreational drugs, other the Booz. I know in some of your eyes we'd be considered boring, but we have a good time and don't infringe on any one else's rights to the same. We'd just say though if Hedo becomes more of a drug party and less of the vibe we've come to know, we probably would stop going.

Quote Originally Posted by beauty and Bear View Post
    Well, we feel pretty comfortable at HII but it does push our envelope sometimes. We do not do any recreational drugs, other the Booz. I know in some of your eyes we'd be considered boring, but we have a good time and don't infringe on any one else's rights to the same. We'd just say though if Hedo becomes more of a drug party and less of the vibe we've come to know, we probably would stop going.
    We wouldn't think twice about what anyone else does or doesn't do. All we ask for is a great attitude, open minds and respect. After that...do was you will do. Leave no trace, do no harm and all other disclaimers.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by happy2us View Post
    We wouldn't think twice about what anyone else does or doesn't do. All we ask for is a great attitude, open minds and respect. After that...do was you will do. Leave no trace, do no harm and all other disclaimers.
    I agree, live like you wanna, if asked how many people would have an opinion on us lot going to Hedo Naked and fooling around ! Woo Hoo, my Mom for starters. BUT....
    Ian and I were given brownie cakes by a very classy couple of solicitors in whose hands we felt safe ( first trip) at Hedo III .... OMG, Jesus, Ian went into go slow, and I was in fast forward in the middle of the piano bar with a million people all round we thought we were dying and couldn't help each other. I grabbed a woman's arm and said...Please take us to bed, a couple did, I had trouble getting off the toilet as the drop to the ground felt enormous
    and I spent time trying to keep Ian awake as I felt if we sleep we will die. We lost the next day too. But if it works for you and you know the pit falls, Hedo is the place to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothcpl1 View Post
    Junkie....
    Wow that's an extremely articulate and well thought out response.

We enjoy some weed when we're there but would never consider the types of drugs that are being discussed. But I respect anybody's right to do what they want without my judgement. It's their vacation and they should spend it doing what they want to do.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't care what you do as long as you don't bother me. We've had people ask if we wanted a hit from what they were smoking and a simple no thanks was all that was needed. If you over do it like anything that's where the problem starts. The only thing I've seen over done was drinking but not often. Just have a good time everyone.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by djgoose View Post
    Anything's OK as long as you stay in control and not ruin anyone else's scene. Party on.
    That comment really says it all for most Hedo guests...nobody wants their fun and relaxing vacation disrupted by an out-of-control drunk or drug-user. Also, no one on vacation wants to babysit an out-of-control drunk or drug-user.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12