Thread: Husband Sharing

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries

Husband Sharing

I was piqued by this thread 'Wife Sharing' - why is there not a 'Husband Sharing Post'. So I am starting one. No, I will not share my husband. Sharing means I have to do quid pro quo if he is interested in someone and vice versa. I will not even share him on an exchange basis. Yet, I am willing to borrow a husband, but not share. The difference being borrow is one way and share is two way.
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sexylady View Post
    I was piqued by this thread 'Wife Sharing' - why is there not a 'Husband Sharing Post'. So I am starting one. No, I will not share my husband. Sharing means I have to do quid pro quo if he is interested in someone and vice versa. I will not even share him on an exchange basis. Yet, I am willing to borrow a husband, but not share. The difference being borrow is one way and share is two way.
    HERE, HERE, Abso bloody lutley I agree. I stopped taking one for the team just to keep everyone happy years ago. You can have "him" or you can have "me" it doesnt have to be a four way thing. (with us)
    You can have him, and I'll go and have a drink etc, or you can have me...and he can do what the hell he likes....who cares lol...
    But so many couples wont be split up and pleaseing all four is very difficult. My guy wants my happiness as much as I want his, and we allow each other to do that. We have a knod a sign so each other knows there is no problem. I know we are rare and in the minority in the fewness of our rules.... x

I don't take one for the team either , been there done that we are never attracted to the same people at all, that's why it's nice that hedo 2 allows single women, and gents.

Blog Entries
    Ladies & Gentleman why no commet on this? There must be so much to say...We all talk about girl on girl fun, and swinger fun, etc..what about allowing your guy to do his thing? or couples including a guy? its odd eh 307 views ( at the moment) and hardly any replies..Humm whats that say?

<---available to be shared or borrowed for the ladies.
    My kitten shares
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    As a single guy, I can't be shared or borrowed. But I have been known to let female guests at Hedo have their way with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamaica Joe View Post
    As a single guy, I can't be shared or borrowed. But I have been known to let female guests at Hedo have their way with me!
    Well thats just the kind of nice guy you are
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    I cant belive the lack of replies to this blog, does that say something about he ladies? I am an only child, and I share Soo x

Quote Originally Posted by SooIan View Post
    I cant belive the lack of replies to this blog, does that say something about he ladies? I am an only child, and I share Soo x
    My hubby has gone and done his thing w/o me and I find something else to occupy my time. So far I haven't gotten the chance to go have fun w/o him but he encourages me to do so.