Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zoo walk

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    I'm with PG22 on this issue because I believe "the knife cuts both ways".I don't want the boring Sandals people coming over to gawk the Hedo people so we should not throw our junk in their faces either.As for children,my preference is to NOT be around them which is why we would never consider any family oriented ANR type resort.Children don't need to be traumatized and what that lady from point village was thinking is totally beyond me.Meanwhile,I just hope he had been to a nudist venue before......

Quote Originally Posted by we2are469 View Post
    Sandals is an adult resort, no kids.

Then there was the young bikini clad lady who dragged her 8-9 year old son along the beach, from Point village toward the prude side, last April. He wasn't looking out to sea !
    Good for them. They made a choice. I'm not about to go make choices for other people by showing up at their resort!

Blog Entries
    Its the boat drivers who to are fault really isn't it...Ref glass bottom boat. So our hands are tied on bringing him to book, unless you have any ideas?
    As most of the people who "walk through" are doing just that. Ian

Blog Entries
    As long as nobody tries to take photos, I have no problem with people from other resorts who walk along the beach.

We where there then the husband at the time dragged her down the beach a couple times in the net before hanging her in the tree.

Blog Entries
    I also agree to "let em be" over at Sandal's. But, (the big but, lol), Now that the prude side is optional, I do like to go hang of the fence a little sometime early in the morning. Besides that somewhat (never usually see anyone) bad behavior, I do lead a group of Break Outs down the beach for our yearly beach walk. Usually the are 12-15 and when we walk through even though we are clothed everyone looks up to see what we look like, those nasty nekkid party people. I usually wave and say good morning with a grin.

Whenever I'm off the property I'm recruiting, I'm not sure why, but probably because I always wear a Hedo shirt and my key is dangling and people rush up to me at whatever bar we are visiting with a bunch of questions. We are there in April and mid-beach Negril can be quiet and those people are looking for a party. Incidentally that's exactly how I got to Hedo, my bus mates can down the beach and found me all by myself and suggested I pack up and go down to Hedo, which I did.

The gawking boats can be annoying so I/we have mooned em, but really I think the most effective way is for me to walk out to the point. I have always figured they want to see some tits and ass so I usually holler "Is this what you came to see" and all the wives snap pictures and all the husbands get disgusted and the beach people get a laugh, but they pull out immediately. Oh yea I usually call em perverts for being voyeurs, LOL

Cheers

I guess it worked for me so I'm doing a little payback.
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Blog Entries
    Years ago we went to Negril with a couple. We decided to go on a hike up the 7 mile beach. We got our little back packs and headed out. Finally we arrived at what turned out to be H2. We walked a little ways and there was a couple making love. We walked farther and there was a very beautiful older woman with jewels on her labia. Yes folks, I looked! Soon security came and turned us away. It was there and then that I decided that this is the place where I wanted to be. I never want to vacation in a sterile resort again.

Hedo is about watching and being watched, this is not even an issue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12