Thread: New here from Australia

New here from Australia

Hi, my wife and I just started planning our first (hopefully of many) trip to hedo, any tips for newbie's is much appreciated, were thinking October at this point maybe with the young swinger's group, has anyone been with them or been there while they were? Are they a fun bunch?
    Just a bit about us, were in our mid 30s been together 14years married 10 this year so we're going for our anniversary, wife is pretty keen on trying a woman and having a three-way with another guy if the opportunity arises.
    Thanks
    Oh is it allowed for me to put a picture of her on here? If not let me know and I'll remove it, I love showing her off and I'm sure most of you won't mind.

Welcome Hedo is the place to go. We go in April it's are anniversary great place to go enjoy. PS.very sexy wife you have.

Pictures are not just allowed, they're encouraged.

thank you, in regards to pics is there a limit on the amount or size you can post? I just tried adding some to the boobs and butts and only one worked and it said something about quota?

Quote Originally Posted by mrandmrshorny View Post
    thank you, in regards to pics is there a limit on the amount or size you can post? I just tried adding some to the boobs and butts and only one worked and it said something about quota?
    Hey MrandMrs, i can't say I'm 100% sure but i think you have to have posted ten times before you can upload pics. Maybe one of the more veteran members can confirm but I think I have read that before.

Welcome! Think you two will love Hedo! Your wife is super hot! Our advice is to go with an open mind and go without expectations. Happy planning!

PS... it is 10 posts before you can be a registered user. Then you can friend request too!
    Shizelle ~n~ Dave
    April 21 - 28, 2018
    October 17 - 27, 2018
    Playful Pussycats

http://www.theplayfulpussycats.com

http://www.wildwomenvacations.com

Thanks, yes we're not expecting anything to definitely happen, except us getting our gear off hahaha.
    We love to snorkel, is there much to see just off the beach or do we go on a boat somewhere nearby?

You can snorkel off the beach , and they also have one to two snorkel trips per day ( weather permitting ) that is included . I suggest you bring your own snorkel and mask , they have fins that work fine.
    I have seen quite a bit of sea life out there , also grab some bread from the dining room for dish food
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Hedo suxs,
    You have to be naked. Then hang with naked drunk people all day. Then you might see sex by the pool or hot tub in the middle of the day. If i were you i would try it out but i am sure you will be very disappointed. We have been 3 times and will go back next year. The only reason i go is i can read a book on the beach and have my wife turn the page with her nipples.
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    Hedo suxs,
    You have to be naked. Then hang with naked drunk people all day. Then you might see sex by the pool or hot tub in the middle of the day. If i were you i would try it out but i am sure you will be very disappointed. We have been 3 times and will go back next year. The only reason i go is i can read a book on the beach and have my wife turn the page with her nipples.
    Yeah that sounds like it will suck, no wait that's what my wife will be doing while I read a book
    Just kidding
    I won't be doing any reading hahaha
    Unless she writes something on her lady lips hahaha

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    Hedo suxs,
    Buck,you are cracking me up!68 days.......but who's counting?

mmm Australian! My favorite accent. Your wife sounds like she is looking for something similar to what I am. I was also considering doing a younger group timeframe when I seemed to read the median age was a little older than us (later thirties) as well as a group called switch hitters that seemed to cater to girls who wanted to experiment with other girls.

Actually it seems like maybe there are a number of groups that cater to women and couples. Is there a place that lists hedo groups?

Quote Originally Posted by tacham View Post
    Actually it seems like maybe there are a number of groups that cater to women and couples. Is there a place that lists hedo groups?
    www.hedonism.com/events
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!