Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Daily Routine at Hedo...

We never really have a daily routine! After all we are on vacation in Hedo! We wake up whenever we want, if we miss breakfast, we just have an early lunch and we just take each day as it comes!
    Shizelle ~n~ Dave
    April 21 - 28, 2018
    October 17 - 27, 2018
    Playful Pussycats

http://www.theplayfulpussycats.com

http://www.wildwomenvacations.com

I'm surprised more people haven't mentioned the late afternoon hot tub. It is the most constant part of our ritual. We get there virtually every single day from about 4:30 to 6:30. Considering that there are sometimes upwards of 150 people in the hot tub at that time it must also be in the routines of some others. Normally the trip to the hot tub is when we start drinking for the day. We don't usually drink too much before that since we are still using that time to shake off the previous night's hangover and try to stay a bit active throughout the day.

Quote Originally Posted by funfortwo View Post
    I'm surprised more people haven't mentioned the late afternoon hot tub.
    I did, I did, lol. Some people that is late day nap time so they can party at night!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

I'm surprised more people haven't mentioned the late afternoon hot tub. It is the most constant part of our ritual. We get there virtually every single day from about 4:30 to 6:30. Considering that there are sometimes upwards of 150 people in the hot tub at that time it must also be in the routines of some others. Normally the trip to the hot tub is when we start drinking for the day. We don't usually drink too much before that since we are still using that time to shake off the previous night's hangover and try to stay a bit active throughout the day.
    Where we hail from the 1st drink of the day is the 1st line of attack against said previous night's hangover. But not for 7-10 days straight. We drink/party 2 nights, break 1, 2 nights break 1...rinse and repeat.

For example, we are in the blizzard's eye tonight. No work tomorrow. Possibly Wednesday too. Drink tonight. If no work Wednesday, drink tomorrow night...break Wednesday night. Wait a minute. This is beginning to seem like we have a problem. Ok, make it a 2 night break.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Up around 7 to 8....casual walk, breakfast....then mellow by the nude pool, venture to the beach late morning, back to the pool bar....lounge, nap around 5ish, ready for dinner...piano bar until 11ish. ?..freshen up and head back to the nude pool and hot tub until 3 , 4 or 5.....sometimes 6.
    There may be times of napping or other fun activities in between
    Hedo virgins no more -August 3-10 2014

March 2015
    August 8 - 18 2015
    March 2-9 2016
    July 4th week 2016
    February 4th, 2017
    next up....July 21-28 2019 AWOL.

SLSand kik nitendaycpl.....say hi

Save us a spot on one of those days!
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Next ride to Hedo: Jan 29th - Feb 16th 2016. :

We pretty much do whatever we feel like at the time. We do get up and enjoy breakfast around 9ish or so. Talk with friends. Head back to the room to A. If we plan to walk the beach we will put on swimsuits or B. If we are staying at Hedo that day we undress and usually head to the nude pool or float in the ocean. Talk. We may head up to the main pool to float. Talk. We may walk into that wooded area on the nude side close to the pool. We may walk the Hedo beach. Talk. Then talk some more. We just do as we please and that's a nice change for us.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Registered User loverstriangle3's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamaica Joe View Post
    This trip, I plan on changing my daily routine of getting up, working out at the gym, eating breakfast in the main pavilion, and checking email...before stripping down and walking to the nude beach/pool areas at 11:30 a.m. or noon. Because the sun always seems to be brightest at 7:00 a.m., my plan is to get up, walk over to the nude beach to catch some rays for a couple hours and maybe eat breakfast there. Anyone else have a daily routine, or even a loose daily pattern, that they follow while on vacation at Hedo?
    Our first time going last June we woke did breakfast went back to the room and shed clothes to hit the beach around 11:00 but it seems to late. Sun would barely be out until 2pm everyday then overcast. Def doing beach/tanning earlier this trip. Like the breakfast on the beach idea. Hell we may skip breakfast this time and just do early lunch.
    El dorado Royal Casitas (Riviera Maya) April 8-14 2010
    Hedo ll - June 21st -28th - 2014
    Hedo ll - April 24th - May 3rd 2015
    Hedo ll - April 22nd - April 30th 2016 loverstriangle3 (SLS)
    D&F

Blog Entries
    First day: After a night of waking ever 30 minutes to check "if it's time" it's still dark and I'm headed to the beach. Always thinking I'll be the first one on the beach, but rarely am. Lay on the beach all day, hit the pool at 3:00 ish, hot tub till 5:30ish. Room, dinner, piano bar, and off to bed.

Rest of the week everything gets moved forward a couple of minutes all week and the last full day I arrive at the beach around 7:00-7:30. My week of sun worship is occasionally broken up by, Scuba, Water skiing, snorkeling, beach walking, etc Most lunches are at the nude grill, occasionally the prude grill. Evenings at the buffet.

I go for the beach so I'm up early, but off to bed fairly early. It's taken me forever to be okay with that. I really want to stay up til 3, but I don't want to be in bed on the other end when "Jah sun is on the rise once again"
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by loverstriangle3 View Post
    Our first time going last June we woke did breakfast went back to the room and shed clothes to hit the beach around 11:00 but it seems to late. Sun would barely be out until 2pm everyday then overcast. Def doing beach/tanning earlier this trip. Like the breakfast on the beach idea. Hell we may skip breakfast this time and just do early lunch.
    It always seems to be sunny at Hedo in the morning from sunrise until late morning, no matter how cloudy or overcast the afternoon is. That's why I plan to wake up at 7:00 a.m. everyday at Hedo and catch some rays on the nude beach! I'm sure I'll stop at the main pavilion and grab some coffee (maybe a mimosa too) and a small plate of breakfast food on the walk over from my prude side room to the nude beach. For some reason, I don't need as much sleep while at Hedo and getting up seems much easier...could be that I get enough rest just lying around on the nude side all day long.

Blog Entries
    It's true it's almost always sunny from sunrise till about 2 a lot of days. There is coffee at the nude beach at 7:00am and sometimes some small muffins as well.

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Registered User loverstriangle3's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by takemetonegril View Post
    It's true it's almost always sunny from sunrise till about 2 a lot of days. There is coffee at the nude beach at 7:00am and sometimes some small muffins as well.

Cheers
    We stay on the nude side an do the coffee over by the nude pool. That stroll from the room to get coffee first thing is a great way to start the day. It carries over to when we get back home after Hedo. Usually keep the blinds open here at the house. Love being naked!!! Lol...and being watched.

P.S. House for Sale next door!! Lol....no really!
    Last edited by loverstriangle3; 01-28-2015 at 10:09 PM.
    El dorado Royal Casitas (Riviera Maya) April 8-14 2010
    Hedo ll - June 21st -28th - 2014
    Hedo ll - April 24th - May 3rd 2015
    Hedo ll - April 22nd - April 30th 2016 loverstriangle3 (SLS)
    D&F

Well we are pretty simple

I get up 7 ish every morning - go get tea and make mrs coffee back to room to deliver said coffee
    Chairs at nude pool
    mrs joins and we sit / lay in the loungers for entire day tan smoke water
    nude pool grill 99% of time lunch
    if cold hot tub warm - if hot waterfall to cool
    water and smoke for day until around 1 ish then alcohol
    watch it all games , pda, nude hot tub festivities until usually 6
    room usually sex - shower dress more smoke
    dinner - entertainment - then drink and smoke more
    1ish - more eat few more drinks and more smoke
    then bed - sometimes more sex -

Repeat repeat repeat - on vacation no such thing as any extra work involved for us.

just came home and wanna go back

There is lots of time for rest when your laying face up!
    So enjoy the ride while you can!!!

Dec 14-21/2009 H3 Hedo Virgins
    March 5-12/2010 H3
    March 3-10/2011 H2
    March 1-7/2012 H2
    Feb 14-19/2013 H2
    Jan 23-29/2015 H2

Next trip AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

The only thing we are changing this year is she sleeps in, I wake go to the beach around 7 or 8. The rest of the time, we wont mess with whats been working. We may do the one love pub crawl friends went last year and they had a blast. Going to jenny for sure no more bumming a bit of brownie from Ken Bob!

Pub crawl awesome. You guys gotta go this year

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast