Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Male Wax, AKA Boyzillian

The Male Wax, AKA Boyzillian

OK, so we are heading to Hedo in March and I absolutely hate shaving. It's just so much work although I do it regularly. I wanted to stay smooth and not have to worry about it while I'm there. I was thinking about going with my wife and getting a wax ;/

Have any guys done this before? Any women hear of this? I found a place that does the whole thing for guys. The end result sounds great. The road to get there sounds scary as hell!

Cheers.

My wife and I use to shave. Use to get nasty in-growns. Looked horrible. I then tried epilating,which is extremely painful, but effective. A couple of years ago we bought the Remington Ilight (go to amazon). Its a home laser machine for $200.00. It gives you professional results. If you have 6 months, it will make you smooth as a babies bottom. We hardly shave anymore, except for that one or two stragglers, and have no stubble. Seriously, look into it.

Good luck

FL - a hop, a skip, and a jump away from paradise!
    Sorry, can't help on the waxing, too afraid to try. My girl waxes herself though.

Personally, I just bite the bullet while at Hedo and trim/shave once a day during my morning shower.

Ever heard of the Norelco Bodygroomer? It works great for the underarms, lower back, ass, and undercarriage and pubic area. I find a wet shave using a 3 bladed safety razor world best for the ol shaft&balls though.

Been thinking about trying the ilight though! Any tips on how to use it best? Also, don't the bulbs have to be replaced pretty often?
    Next trip: Young Swingers Week March 18 - 24 2018!

March 21 - 28 2014, Young Swingers Week (Trip report)
    October 3 - 12 2014, Young Swingers Week 2 (Trip report)

Quote Originally Posted by cahhhoo View Post
    My wife and I use to shave. Use to get nasty in-growns. Looked horrible. I then tried epilating,which is extremely painful, but effective. A couple of years ago we bought the Remington Ilight (go to amazon). Its a home laser machine for $200.00. It gives you professional results. If you have 6 months, it will make you smooth as a babies bottom. We hardly shave anymore, except for that one or two stragglers, and have no stubble. Seriously, look into it.

Good luck
    I have all the time in the world. ha.

So during that 6 months, how often do you have to use it? Painful?

Did the boy zillion once. Hurt so bad I thought about trying to melt the wax to finish getting it off. I just keep everything shaved now.

My wife finds it painful. Me, not too much. Hey, its the price you pay for permanent results. I would rather have a few minutes of uncomfortableness than red ingrowns. I may use it only a few times a year now for touchup, but in the beginning, once every two weeks or so... It works.

As for the lights, yeah, they burn out. If you are only doing your crotch, and not your whole back or legs per-se, than the bulbs will last longer.

Even with the little pain, and the bulb replacement, we think it was the best investment ever. The results are amazing.. (Unless hair comes back into fashion). If you go to Amazon and read the reviews, you will get every possible answer questioned.

Even with the price, its much cheaper than typical laser treatments and its permanent!! I hardly shave, and no more red ingrowns!!

Just realize, this is not an overnight solution. It will take months til you see progress.

FL - a hop, a skip, and a jump away from paradise!
    Thanks, gonna definitely try it out. My girl has it but she's blonde so it has sat mostly unused since she got it. Will buy a few bulbs and try it out. Ingrown hairs suck and if this is a good solution I'll give it a try!
    Next trip: Young Swingers Week March 18 - 24 2018!

March 21 - 28 2014, Young Swingers Week (Trip report)
    October 3 - 12 2014, Young Swingers Week 2 (Trip report)

It doesn't work with blond or gray hair, only dark hair. If your girl has one already soooo try it. Its like $20 per bulb.

I used a I-Light Pro for a while when the wife got laser-ed a couple of years ago. It did thin my hair and make shaving a lot less of a bother but it got expensive at $20 for a bulb every two weeks for about 6 months to do my entire body and you still have to shave before you do a light treatment. It is not permanent. I went back to shaving at $1 a week for a 3 blade razors. She still uses it for touch-ups of the laser treatment.
    Hedo II CHERRY popped May 2010
    Hedo II Sept 2010,2011, 2012, 2013,2014, 2015,2016,2017,2018
    Hedo II May 2011, April 2012, 2013, 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018
    July 2-8,2017 won 5 free nights at the Repeaters Party
    NEXT TRIPS HOME!!!
    April 25-May 4, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew www.tomstrips.com
    September 5 - 14, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew IIwww.tomstrips.com
    Earthangel496 on SLS / Kasidie

My husband is a pretty strong guy, can take a lot of pain...but there is no way in hell anyone would get near his balls with wax!!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cahhhoo View Post
    My wife finds it painful. Me, not too much. Hey, its the price you pay for permanent results. I would rather have a few minutes of uncomfortableness than red ingrowns. I may use it only a few times a year now for touchup, but in the beginning, once every two weeks or so... It works.

As for the lights, yeah, they burn out. If you are only doing your crotch, and not your whole back or legs per-se, than the bulbs will last longer.

Even with the little pain, and the bulb replacement, we think it was the best investment ever. The results are amazing.. (Unless hair comes back into fashion). If you go to Amazon and read the reviews, you will get every possible answer questioned.

Even with the price, its much cheaper than typical laser treatments and its permanent!! I hardly shave, and no more red ingrowns!!

Just realize, this is not an overnight solution. It will take months til you see progress.
    Well you make this sounds worth it... and you use it... "everywhere"? Sac? Luckily I'm not that hairy, this is just for down below.

LOL! Yeah, no balls. Tried it, but way.. to difficult. Still shave those boys.

As for you back, legs and such, this thing is way too small for those apps. I am sure it would work well, but would probably burn through dozen of bulbs and be very time consuming. I do see that they have a new model that costs $350.00. I guess the new benefits are its more powerful and the bulbs last twice as long.

We have friends that have done the "all body" laser treatment. Cost $3g's each. They (laser outfit) also did not laser his balls. He still shaves those..

Also, I am not that hairy either. I basically just use it for my groin area.
    Last edited by cahhhoo; 01-21-2015 at 06:30 PM.

I *once* tried to get a wax down there...

I had to call it off before the lady doing the work got more than an inch down past the boys...
    Didn't even get to the point of having the balls done.

I can handle a chest and pubic area wax, although if I let it go too long (like it is now) it tends to hurt more...

I know at least two men who wax, so I'm going to say it's personal threshold for pain and technique of the waxer.

European Wax Center has a wax that doesn't hurt as much. I really don't know why....I'm sure they told me! I just accept it gratefully.

On the laser note, definitely try a small area if you're using the "do it yourself " machine. I paid for 6 treatments only to find after the first that I break out into itchy hives. No refunds. So I went through the pain of the treatment, the 10 days of itchy hives, 6 times, and I still need to shave or wax. Cest la vie!

You got that right!!! Grimace and bear it.....shave slowly with a pretty new blade that doesn't pull.
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    My husband is a pretty strong guy, can take a lot of pain...but there is no way in hell anyone would get near his balls with wax!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast