Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbies arriving Feb. 28th

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie Screech View Post
    Gibby, we arrive February 27 and consider ourselves vanilla-ish
    Our first trip was in September and we never felt uncomfortable.
    Not all people who go to Hedo are swingers, some are just people who enjoy being nude or want a vacation where there aren't children underfoot. Our trip happened because it was the second cheapest alternative that turned up in an adult only resort search on air canada vacations for the time period we wanted, and I jumped in it in case it was a mistake.
    We'll be drinking out of Canada glasses and have Canada tattoos on our shoulders so come find us if you need someone to hang out with. If I'm drinking Don Julio I can't gaurentee I'll be vanilla though
    Lmao, I love the last sentence. C u soon
    Next trip July 11-18, 2015 with the Fluffs

Last trip March 4-11, 2015

SLS couple Livingcountry

1st Hedo trip July 2014

What I know for sure is that it's ZERO outside here and we can't wait to get to warmer weather.

Hey Gibby,

The beautiful part to Hedo is it gives you anything you may want! However it also let's you do only what you and your bestie want! It is a Adult only resort first, nude resort second and a lifestyle resort lastly. We have been now 5x # 6 is in 10 sleeps, we are not in the lifestyle and we however have had very memorable times at Hedo. Made friends for life that we met there, but we were never made to feel like we didn't belong there, it is home and as Screetch has stated you will be going back again and again! Enjoy your trip, and the people on this ATF forum will help you prepare for what the proper way to behave whether you are in or not in the lifestyle. I love the slogan for home "Respect Mon" and Mrs Screetch we will keep some extra Don Julio in stock just in case you happen to be in SW ontario LOL - Enjoy!!!! Gibby

There is lots of time for rest when your laying face up!
    So enjoy the ride while you can!!!

Dec 14-21/2009 H3 Hedo Virgins
    March 5-12/2010 H3
    March 3-10/2011 H2
    March 1-7/2012 H2
    Feb 14-19/2013 H2
    Jan 23-29/2015 H2

Next trip AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Ps Gibby - 28 today with wind chill trade ya

March 5-12/2010 H3
    March 3-10/2011 H2
    March 1-7/2012 H2
    Feb 14-19/2013 H2
    Jan 23-29/2015 H2

Not sure they make enough whiskey to keep me warm up there. This summer when the fish start biting I'd be happy to trade.

Well we will keep it on hand then!

March 5-12/2010 H3
    March 3-10/2011 H2
    March 1-7/2012 H2
    Feb 14-19/2013 H2
    Jan 23-29/2015 H2

Quote Originally Posted by Living country View Post
    Lmao, I love the last sentence. C u soon
    We can see the evil naughty grin behind that laugh livingcountry.....
    Hedo virgins no more -August 3-10 2014

March 2015
    August 8 - 18 2015
    March 2-9 2016
    July 4th week 2016
    February 4th, 2017
    next up....July 21-28 2019 AWOL.

SLSand kik nitendaycpl.....say hi

We are also arriving there on February 27 to March 6. This will be trip number 5 I think, I am starting to loose track. We are also vanilla couple so you can see it is not strictly a swingers thing. One thing is almost certain once you have been to Hedo you will most certainly be coming back. The only time I was a bit apprehensive was the first time we went to Hedo and we were on the bus from Montego Bay. I guess it was not knowing what to expect. But my apprehension was gone as soon as we got to the resort everybody was great. We hung around with some swingers and they were not put off by the fact we were not in the lifestyle. It is a very excepting kind of atmosphere

Hope to see you there

Scott and Gail
    Last edited by ScottGail; 01-14-2015 at 07:25 PM.

There is no pressure by anyone... You make your vacation what you want. Being said we didnt consider ourselves in the LS, prior to our first trip. Ill just say our eyes were opened a bit our first trip and we are happy about that! See ya there... We arrive the 27th!! 9 days of buzzed fun and debauchery in the sun! Soon come mon!
    lilgirlnlilboy on SLS, Lovevoodoo, and AFF but normally only check SLS. Cum say hi!

Hedo February 27th- March 9th 2015
    Hedo March 2014
    Hedo March 2013

Blog Entries
    Gibby we also arrive on the 28th. We are vanilla people that go with the flow. Hopefully the flow doesn't lead us astray. Hope you find us.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    This is our first trip to Hedo and have been lurking the forum for some time getting an idea of what we will encounter on our trip. The resort sounds awesome as we have been to Temptations on several occasions and enjoyed thoroughly. We are a vanilla couple at this point but are by far not closed minded. It seems that most people here are swingers in some fashion or another which is nothing wrong with it. Question is, will we be the only couple in the resort who are vanilla? We would like to meet fun people to hang out with and get to know but maybe not swing with. Is this possible?

With the sexually charged atmosphere who knows whether we will be vanilla or not when we leave Hedo as we do want to keep our options open and communication flowing while having a great time. We have a great marriage and don't want to ruin any of it.
    Let me just say that no one who goes to Hedo II is truly "vanilla"...so maybe you are "vanilla chocolate chip" or "vanilla with swirls"! Seriously, though, there are always plenty of nudist guests at Hedo II who aren't swingers. I would say that anyone who goes to Hedo II, and is aware of the resort's reputation, is probably open to the idea of swinging while at Hedo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamaica Joe View Post
    Let me just say that no one who goes to Hedo II is truly "vanilla"...so maybe you are "vanilla chocolate chip" or "vanilla with swirls"! Seriously, though, there are always plenty of nudist guests at Hedo II who aren't swingers. I would say that anyone who goes to Hedo II, and is aware of the resort's reputation, is probably open to the idea of swinging while at Hedo.
    Joe is right on point. Hedo is what you make of it. We have friends that we meet at Hedo that go to be nude and party, and they have a blast. So go have a great time!
    March 22-30 2013 Was our first trip of many to come. We had a blast with everyone, and I can see each trip getting better, and better.

March 28th 2014 plans to be an even better trip then 2013!!

March 27th 2015 hope to meet many old friends and make even more new friends

March 24th to April 2nd. Runaway Repeaters & Swing Into Spring

March 25th to April 3rd 2017. Going with the great people in SWING INTO SPRING aganin!

"Disclaimer - that is not us in the avatar picture"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12