Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Assault at Hedonism ii - No protection anywhere!!

Sexual Assault at Hedonism ii - No protection anywhere!!

A warning to all newbies travelling to Hedonism ii.

If you are a young good looking couple you will be constantly harassed for sexual engagements you do not want. When you say no or try to avoid this you will be ostracized and snubbed by the takeover groups who become aware you will not play.

Some single men and even some aggressive couples may attempt to or will physically assault you; sexually and aggressively. This will occur despite what you are told before you go regarding your choices being your own. No one vanilla turns up at Hedo but apparently turning up their comes with an expectation that you are automatically a play toy for whoever tries to touch you. Not the case where I come from.

If you say something to security they use the language barrier to avoid follow up (we are Australian, the language barrier was just people playing dumb). If you complain to the owner Harry, he will just sexually assault you in the process.

For all others who have encountered this do not worry we are not quiet or cash poor people so we will pursue this until we have a resolution that is made publicly available. Our story will vindicate yours and hopefully give you the gusto to take your story to the Police and Hedonism management. Harry is not respected in management and if you find the right layer of people to speak to you will get a response and staff willing to back your story if they saw any events you were subjected to.

Tom's trips are a dangerous cult like group who will bring all of these troubles to you if you will not play at their will.

Be careful guys.

Shannon and Lisa

I'm sorry something bad happened to you on your trip. Every once in awhile someone has a really negative experience. I obviously do not speak for the resorts, but I can say in my years running this forum here bad experiences seem to be in the minority. Sometimes there are just bad people too. Not groups as a whole, but individual members of a group.

People like to say going to these resorts you should expect to find people you see at the grocery store. And in general they mean that in regards to body types. However it is also true for personalities. There will be many nice friendly people, there will also be assholes.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

I am sorry you had a shitty trip - but WOW is all I can say, just WOW
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Harry is more than management. He is the owner. Sorry but I find your story unbelievable.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Hedo Joe, are you suggesting we are lying? If so I refer all those who read this thread to all your previous posts. Anytime someone presents a problem with Hedo you respond as such. I point out to everyone that HedoJoe does not know us and did not bother to ask us a singe question before suggesting our story was 'unbelievable'. Harry left the resort immediately after we attempted to pursue this further. take it for what you will guys but the credibility of members here is shot if they reject our concerns based on their love for hedonism ii.
    Last edited by OzzyOzzyOzzy; 01-11-2015 at 07:47 PM.

Further to my last HedoJoe. We are well aware who Harry is and that he is owner. When we complained he tried to use this fact over and over as status to bed my wife and then assaulted her when she rejected. So yes Harry is the owner and yes we knew that. Unfortunately he is nowhere near wealthy enough to impress us as he tried. Maybe he holds enough status to bend your will but not mine.

I don't know, and I have never met Harry, but with him being a business man and fully aware of what he can and can't do, I truly do not see him sexually assaulting anyone. That is a big accusation to throw out there. I truly hope for Harry's sake this is just an accusation. This is a first and I am sure he meets MANY MANY women and men that come through the resort.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

wow, sounds like you should have gone to the Police right away... anyone one assault my wife would have to deal with me first...then the Police would come for sure, trust me...

obviously without any details we can't comments, shit happen, but there are bad people everywhere you will go in the world, even at Disneyland which is supposed to be the happiest place on earth!! bad people have no borders...
    best of luck and hope you find peace and able to forget this experience.

we never put ourselves in any position(no pun intended) for bad shit to happen... for us a simple NO has always worked.

all the best!
    Last edited by kmlovepleasure; 01-11-2015 at 08:37 PM.

Thumbs down

This is a troll post. He posts accusations which, on the surface seem ridiculous. and of course offers no evidence. Take it for exactly what it's worth. A grain of salt.

If any of what you said is true, a police report would have/should have been filed. You throw the word "assault" around like it's serious yet it seems you did not report any events including the resort's owner's supposed "assault" of your wife. You obviously have a gripe with Harry (I do not know him) and somehow believe a troll post here and likely elsewhere will somehow affect his business. If what you wrote is remotely true, stop whining and trolling the internet and file a complaint with the proper authorities. I'm guessing you'll come back with a "they wouldn't listen or take me seriously". I'm sure you won't go away as like most trolls, you've received responses which is your food. Eat up!

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with some people. I can't speak for for Toms trips as I have never travelled with them, but I would not generalize here. We have had people ask if we were interested in playing, but never have we been harrassed. Perhaps shocked at first, but everybody we have met have been polite and respectful of our response. In all our encounters, only once did a couple ignore us after a no thank you, and it was at a different resort. In fact, we find that the people here are significantly more respectful than the general population.

It is also unfair to generalize this to all groups. You have been to Hedo once and had a bad experience with one group. It is also unclear if you were part of that group or an outsider; if you were not part of the group, it's normal that some activities may be limited to those that have booked with that group. In any event, there are many wonderful groups out there, the vast majority will welcome you in open arms.

I call BS on this too, there is always security around to deal with a situation and Hedo management will also step in and deal with an issue. Plus guest's themselves will also help out if there is a problem.
    I have always had a positive experience . Sounds to me Hedo is not the place for you !

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Dear OzzyOzzyOzzy,

I have learned never to say nothing is impossible, which of course also relates to your post and discribed experience. I personally have never seen, heard, or experienced such behavior (sexual assault), at Hedo.

Can you please give the forum your definition of sexual assualt ?

I googled and found out there is no one clear definition (legally).

Sexual assault takes many forms including attacks such as rape or attempted rape, as well as any unwanted sexual contact or threats. Usually a sexual assault occurs when someone touches any part of another person's body in a sexual way, even through clothes, without that person's consent.

Instead of the rest of us assuming, could you please give us your definition, and what exactly happened?

Referring to Toms Trips.
    We have booked through Toms Trips multiple times. At no point were we ever harassed, assaulted, made uncomfortable, or had to defend ourselves. Most of the time, we cannot even see who is with Toms Trips and who is not. For us they just organize our trip and welcome us at Hedo.
    This of course does not negate your assertion, but I feel I need to mention this too other potential Toms Trip interested people.
    They have only helped us and we are more than satisfied with them.

Looking forward to your answers.
    The Chemist and the Flyer

... adding the human touch.

Sorry to hear anything like that! I would've definitely gone to the police right away. Did anyone speak to Kevin the GM about the issue? Or Sarina? We're in our early 40s and look like mid 30s we've been going there since our 20s but I've never had ISSUE you like this and hope TO never have an issue like this. Sure we've encountered some pussy and aggressive people. But my wife and I are very straight to the point. In July we had to deal with aggressive couple and my wife told him to f#*k off. I thought my wife was going to P90X his ass. She 5'10 135 95% muscle. My moneys on her!! I guess I expected in that environment. Well wish everyone the best safe travels. Going on my 29th trip this Easter I'll post my report! Sorry again to hear that. That make my stomach turn. Best Wishes

No one should have a bad experience on vacation.

I will offer this to OzzyOzzy and to anyone else who is at Hedo while I am there:

If anyone continually, or worse yet attempts to assault you, bring it to the attention of the new friends (males, mostly) that you have made. I have seen drunkards physically removed by guests (without the help of security--they can't be everywhere). Someone who doesn't understand the word "No" which is common in many languages, should be and will be removed.

Respect is key in Jamaica and at Hedo. A lack thereof gets you a one way ticket to Sandals if not a less desirable place.

March 7-13. Ms No Swimsuit Week

All the best,
    BigDave

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I'm sorry something bad happened to you on your trip. Every once in awhile someone has a really negative experience. I obviously do not speak for the resorts, but I can say in my years running this forum here bad experiences seem to be in the minority. Sometimes there are just bad people too. Not groups as a whole, but individual members of a group.

People like to say going to these resorts you should expect to find people you see at the grocery store. And in general they mean that in regards to body types. However it is also true for personalities. There will be many nice friendly people, there will also be assholes.
    I totally agree with these sentiments. Sexual assault can happen anywhere. Women need to be careful. I personally will not go to an isolated place alone at night anywhere. In a sexually charged atmosphere, I'm going to stick with my spouse and people I trust.
    I absolutely do not blame victims; I blame attackers but I encourage women (and the men who love them) need to take every precaution to avoid assault.

And I echo rasta67's questions as well. It's hard to make any sense of what happened based on what was written here.
    Last edited by cinnamonflixxx; 01-11-2015 at 11:54 PM.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast