Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Assault at Hedonism ii - No protection anywhere!!

"We booked with Tom's trips for 5 days in January, 100% aware that it was lifestyle month. We are by no means new to this scene. We would say that there isn't much we wouldn't or haven't participated in back in Australia in this crazy fun world. Always what we have done has been consensual. Always we have been a very open couple."

"This is particularly true when a flight back to Australia for two amounts to $6000"

I'm sorry your wife was pushed down into a chair. As far as the response from Harry...I've met Harry, hung out in the pool with harry, had breakfast with harry and I honestly have an issue with your details. It's seems completely out of character, Harry is an amazing businessman, regardless of his wealth, that realizes patrons and a good staff are keys to a successful company.

As far as the ukranian guy pushing your wife down on to a chair, In the south, the remedy for these types of situations is "opening a 6 pick pack of Whoop Ass on the Mother F*%#er"...I wouldn't have waited on anyone. If everyone saw it, everyone would have defended you.

Unrelated to the assault....
    I travel 70 days a year to see everything I possibly can in the world, so I am always reconciling my travel and time costs with my travel experiences. Why would you spend $6,000.00 and 4 days of travel and rest to only spend 5 days at Hedo?

I think the story smells fishy, I'm reminded of many other fishy stores, like that recent UVA one. I'm also reminded of someone who complained about bad things on a trip during the same time I was there and they were completely wrong. I'm not sure if they were pathological liars, or just so entrenched in their status of victims that they made themselves believe it, but it was all bullshit.

In my opinion I'm seeing the same sort of thing here, I think the OPs are either liars, or just running their experiences back in their head so many times, each time with a little error, that snowballs until they've convinced themselves of all the slights they project other people making towards them. I know if I had the least bit of suspicion someone was going to not treat me well in a meeting my cellphone would be surreptitiously recording, it is 2015 afterall.

Among the liars there are people who just can't help it, they have a mental defect and they can't control themselves. There are also people who do it maliciously for extortive of publicity purposes. I'm not sure what is the case here.

I think the playroom thing might have happened, not like has been said, with the OP in the role of the "hooker with a heart of gold" unknowingly lead into a room of... dirty sheets? But sure, some sort of miscommunication or disagreement., I'm going to lay the fault for that at the feet of the OP though as they apparently can't get along with people, making no friends in an entire resort for a week. They may have then been ostracized by others, but I think more likely self segregated themselves away from those they considered beneath them.

The Ukrainian guy thing may have happened, or something similar. I can see a single guy from an eastern european country (where no hookers exist, so he must be sex starved) spend thousands of dollars to come to Hedo and simply misunderstand what the travel agent was promising him. Couple that with poor language skills and the relatively dismal state of women's rights in the part of the world that he is from, yes that could have happened. But like the boy who cried wolf a lot of the other bullshit makes me doubt that.

But the cool thing is, I believe in (relatively) free speech. This forum is completely independent, we get not a dime from Hedo, and in fact some years ago the former owners sent a lawyer on me to get me to change the forum name (a blessing in disguise, because yay diversifying into other resorts). So have at it OzzyOzzyOzzy, I'll provide a forum for the airing of both sides of the story, and the opportunity for any and all to call bullshit if they see it. So long as people don't go off the deep end with nasty personal attacks.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

"I'll provide a forum for the airing of both sides of the story, and the opportunity for any and all to call bullshit if they see it. So long as people don't go off the deep end with nasty personal attacks."

Well said.
    Guys with the first name Chris are bright fellows.
    Just sayin :-)
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Next ride to Hedo: Jan 29th - Feb 16th 2016. :

I'm just glad we don't have the perfect bodies. LOL. Never had a problem at Hedo

Great Response Chris!

Quote Originally Posted by Philly1271 View Post
    The other thing I don't understand is why you couldn't get a taxii. You pay for it. We get a taxi for shopping go anywhere why couldn't you get a taxi. Instead of spend six grand on the flight to spend a couple hundred dollars down the road at another resort. But I'm sure they would put you up a grand Lido for free. I'm sorry if I felt threatened in anyway or felt my wife is in any kind of danger I would've packed my bags and pay for a taxi an got the hell out of there. You have all this money why didn't u leave on day 2. I'm sorry something doesn't add up here. If your Harry rich then $6000 should've been nothing for you.

Other thing I don't understand is after the guy jumped on your wife you didn't leave then? And he wasn't thrown out? Ive seen Hedo throw people out of there for less than that. This will be our 29th trip in April I've been to temptations desire and several swing clubs so I can say I seen it all. I've never seen anyone get assaulted in front people especially man versus woman and nobody do anything about it except for one man. Sorry bad trip.
    Bingo, on the money. "Ozzy" has a gripe with Harry. Might be financial. Might not be. Now he's trolling forums in a bid for minor revenge. Ce la vie. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Quote Originally Posted by funfortwo View Post
    This is such an incredulous story. One has to wonder what kind of beef Mr. Ozzy had with the resort. Could he not get hot water in his room, or did he find an eggshell in his omelet, or perhaps it did all stem from his bad experience with a travel agency that has been around and highly recommended for years? Really? This is beyond belief... a wealthy traveling free spirit, an accomplished novelist, both he and his wife so beautiful that mere mortals could not resist them, a multiple war veteran with "capable protection" skills that somehow failed him at the moment he most needed them. The only thing he seems to be missing is brains. It might well make a good next novel for him.

I can't wait for the real story to come out. There had to have been many witnesses to all of this and soon enough one will post a first-hand account of it on this board.
    Forget the board. Buy the book. Ozzy's gonna have it on Amazon by next week! They'll package it with a coupon for a free Vegemite sandwich. Best seller for sure. Oprah's Book Club! It will have a forward written by Saul Goodman.

I'm sorry if this story is true, but I don't believe it. There are so many parts of this story that are not logical.

I've had the pleasure to meet Harry and he is a very considerate man. I've been at the hot tub late at night and never observed Harry doing anything inappropriate, I've been on a Cat cruise, played silly games, and had dinner at Harry Sans with Harry and always observed him to be a gentleman.

I'm sorry but the original post from the couple from Australia just doesn't ring true.

I understand how the unfortunate interaction with the Ukrainian guy may have been wrong, but that's not the fault of Harry or the nice folks at Toms Travel. Why should they be blamed because some jerk guest got out of control?

Possibly I'm naive, blind, stupid, or just a big Hedo fan. I can say that my 5 trips (2 with my hubby and 3 as a single) I've always felt comfortable and knew if I raised a fuss, or got really loud, there would be several male, and a few female, guests that would show up to investigate my problem ASAP.

From my observation, if a guest is ostracized it's because they are a jack ass, not because they wouldn't have sex with someone.

Yes, rainbows, glitter, and unicorns are shooting out of my butt!
    Hedo II - My Happy Place

April 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, & 2021 (no 2020, darn COVID)
    Sept. 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022

I think we all need to be on the look out for Ozzy's book. But I just wanted to fore warn everyone if you have issues finding it please keep in mind it will be listed in the fiction section.
    H2 3/29-4/6/14 first trip Virgins no more
    H2 4/25 - 5/3 15
    H2 4/30-5/8 16
    H2 4/29-5/7 17
    H2 4/28-5/5/18
    H2 4/27-5/4 19
    FUCK YOU RONA 20
    H2 4/10-4/19 21
    H2 4/9-4/16 22
    Hedo 4/15/ 23 - 4/22/23

So in my mind this is all BS and the OP is either enjoying all the attention or getting pissed at us for negating his claims. Either way I don't really care.

HOWEVER...what is really important is that everyone who has experience at Hedo chime in for newbies who may see this thread and now be hesitant about going to hedo!

1. In over 2 dozen trips, I have seen or heard of occasional small problems at Hedo with unwanted advances. Someone has always been around to provide back up. As I said on another post about this...especially if the women get involved in protecting another woman...look out to the poor stupid soul who didn't take no for answer and now has a bunch of women coming down on him.
    2. Any more serious unwanted attention I've been personally aware of was then managed more seriously by management
    3. I have been at Hedo, as well as one other outside event, with Harry at least a half dozen times now and NEVER ONCE have I experienced nor heard of inappropriate behavior on his part!

I wonder if in actuality Harry may have not paid ENOUGH attention to (or had any interest in) the OP or his wife and thus they are angry and looking to get back at him!

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

We will be taking our 15th trip to Hedo in May, we are not in the lifestyle but enjoy the Hedo vibe and the sexy atmosphere. We have been in all kinds of situations at the pool, hot tub at 2 am, disco etc. and never had a problem with anyone pushing the limits, we have always found that no means no, and have always been treated with respect when saying no. I cannot say that there is no way that anything inappropriate could happen to someone but I can say that in our 14 previous trips , it has never happened to us. I would say to newbies, go and enjoy. As you are anywhere, be alert but have the time of your lives!!

Registered User LovingLeocouple's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryW View Post
    HOWEVER...what is really important is that everyone who has experience at Hedo chime in for newbies who may see this thread and now be hesitant about going to hedo!
    We're Hedonism newbies. We head to Hedo for our first trip this coming Saturday. No worries here! Can't wait to get there, get naked, get a drink, make friends, flirt, and have some fun.
    "No expectations - always amazed by how much fun we have!"
    Past Trips:
    January 2013 - Caliente Tampa
    January 2013 - Jewel of the Seas
    August 2014 - Naughty in N'awlins 2014
    January 2015 - Hedonsim II
    July 2015 - Naughty in N'awlins 2015
    January 2016 - Hedonism II

Next Trip: Hedonism II, April 21-29, 2017

Loving_Leo_Couple on SLS
    loving_leocouple on H2 Community
    loving_leocouple@yahoo.com

We've been watching this thread with great interest. As many know, we are relative newbies having only been to Hedo one time (so far). We are sorry Ozzy had a negative experience (whatever it was), but the assertation of warning all newbies that this is indicative of the experience is absolutely false.

Even if everything happened exactly as Ozzy described, theirs would be the exception, not the rule. We read or hear stories about "problem guests" from time to time, but those events are always settled quickly with a stern look or word, and if it goes beyond that these guests are quickly removed by security. Of the tens of thousands of visits to Hedo , we're talking a very small number of times that such incidents take place. It's likley under 1%, which is amazing given the amount of partying that goes on there. I'd be willing to bet there are worse incidents, and more of them, at some of the vanilla all-inclusives.

I also wanted to mention there are many serious, libelous accusations in Ozzy's description. If they really are pursuing legal action, posting such details on a public forum will only hurt their case. But I suspect those are empty threats, from an angry (perhaps rightfully so, perhaps not) poster.

Regardless, we are heading back to Hedo in Feburay and expect we'll be back again next fall. And it's not because we "drank the Kool Aid," but because we've enjoyed our vacation there very much (by the way, not quite swingers, and nobody shunned us because of it... In fact, we were at the centre of all party-type activity at the pool and were embraced, figuratively, by everyone).

Respect
    Hedo, Sept. 27-Oct. 8, 2015 (can't wait to return).

Hedo, February 2015.

Hedo, September 2014 . First time!

Brilliance of the Seas - January 2014

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    There was some crazy Italian guy on our trip last year that touched a lady inappropriately.He is lucky that he did not get hurt when one of our group ladies slapped him.After that he was shunned by everyone on the resort and in a day or two he got the message and left.It happens but it is very rare.Otherwise,Hedo is one of the friendliest places on the planet.

Registered User couple4pleasure's Avatar
    In my opinion this thread must be closed because:
    1. Nothing seems to be 100% true.
    2. It most likely meant to attack Harry's business.
    3. It gives the newcomers (like us) a bad image about Hedo,
    AND IT'S NOT FAIR!
    emabiamor on AFF
    coupleforpleasure@gmail.com

" Life in uncertain. Eat dessert first. " Ernestine Ulmer

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast