Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Sexual Assault at Hedonism ii - No protection anywhere!!

I simply cannot believe what I am reading here, last year was our first trip to Hedo and not once were put on to play or anything at all like that. Secondly we were in the room next to the representatives from Toms Trips who were lovely people. we also witnessed these people explaining to a new single guy that nothing is guaranteed and that you have to be nice to people and respect them at all times. So I just do not believe this as we found everyone so nice! as for the security I seem to remember a Girl who will not be named got so drunk and fell asleep down by the beach and the security stood by and covered her over with a towel. so yes they do care too!!!

Lisa...
    Second time to Hedo April 6th 2016 come and say Hi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OzzyOzzyOzzy View Post
    I would like to point out at this stage in this thread that anyone who has bothered to actually confirm my time at Hedonism with your BIG family there would be well aware I did attend Hedonism during the dates I mentioned.
    How can anyone confirm that you were there at that time when you haven't provided your name. If all you say is true and you have nothing to hide, print your name to your story, writer, take genuine ownership of your truth. Man up. Prove you're not a troll and that you're serious about the accusations laid out. That is how to legitimize the thread, your story and give readers pause to think. I'm guessing you can't/won't and will continue hiding behind your tail/tale but you should certainly have the opportunity to man up.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Quote Originally Posted by happy2us View Post
    How can anyone confirm that you were there at that time when you haven't provided your name. If all you say is true and you have nothing to hide, print your name to your story, writer, take genuine ownership of your truth. Man up. Prove you're not a troll and that you're serious about the accusations laid out. That is how to legitimize the thread, your story and give readers pause to think. I'm guessing you can't/won't and will continue hiding behind your tail/tale but you should certainly have the opportunity to man up.
    Yes.... Man up..... Maybe post a pic so we know you really are a person.... Maybe someone will confirm they saw you during this period or better yet back up your story... Hey then they may back you up & hey you might have witnesses to add to your law suit...

Quote Originally Posted by happy2us View Post
    I'm not sure why I am warranting a reply to you but in the interest of reminding anyone not intelligent enough to understand, I will point out why it is not a good idea to post personal details about yourself in an objectionable public forum. Some of the riff raff we encountered at Hedonism ii are not the types you would want to know enough about you to discern who you are and where you may live. I can think of one book out there about the resort that covers this point with reference to the unsavory. 50 percent of its title references this ugly fact.

Some of the types that turn up to Hedo actually are criminals. Some of the types that turn up at Hedo actually have convictions for sexually deviant crimes. I have a family at home. They are of much more concern to me than your manipulative attempts to hijack this thread from its original intent. I am beginning to wonder why the moderators on ATF do not notice how distracted some of the posters have become or is it that a moderator here is just a title or rank rather than a role with responsibilities. Asking me to provide personal information seems wildly off topic but I'm not sure that staying on topic here is of real importance in hindsight.

It is ridiculous suggestion that I should subject anyone of my family to wayward types who wish to bring harm or pain to what we have here in Australia. We have worked hard during our life to build a respectable home and family. If you really believe what you are saying then I'll let you kick it off in your next post. Let everyone know who you are to the point you could be subjected to the types who enjoy opportunity at your expense in its many forms.

During our time at Hedo we were given 4 business cards from both American and Canadian couples who asked us to remain in contact. That was their choice to expose themselves like that but I would never compromise my family in that way. In good faith I wouldn't expose these people but I do not hold the same trust for others from Hedo given my experience.

The resort knows who we are including where we live. Harry knows who we are and I am certain has the ability to find out where we live. Further to that I have already explained a few times that most of the security and bar staff were more than aware of who we are and our presence. AGAIN, ASK THEM ABOUT US AND THE INCIDENTS. We ensured we did not go unnoticed. My first post named us, Shannon and Lisa, and we were the Australians who attended between Jan 5 and 10. Within the resort and its staff we are not hard to identify or remember. If you are unable to speak to any of the people I have mentioned because you don't often go to Hedo then speak to someone who does. Otherwise I am not really sure how my issues really concern you, whether you believe them or not.

I can't be bothered rereading my original post again or the more detailed one that was requested in order to put the doubters and haters to bed (which it didn't, it only encouraged more distraction) but I am certain that I pointed out we do have witnesses willing to 'back up' our story. Is it really that hard to read people or is it just that you enjoy your own rhetoric for the love of Hedo. I am happy for an admin or moderator to close this thread as I honestly never meant to make you all look as silly as this and it seems you can't stop so maybe someone more responsible does need to tie this up. My original post was to point out that newbies should be aware that the culture portrayed on here is not what exists at Hedo. Nothing more. The mentioning of incidents was to support my claims not in a legal sense, as I still have not disclosed the occurrence that rocked us, but in a concerned manner with deliberate intent to make newbies listen up. I'll add an extra tip here that will make a few go WTF. Do not bother with the themes. My wife did. It was expensive and time consuming, only to discover that very, very few others had as they all knew in advance that no one regular bothers. I know its not intentional but the themes will only expose that you were not aware no one else bothers and out you as a newbie. The themes paint a target that really makes you stand out in an uncomfortable way, despite what they are meant to do.

Clarification. Some, and only some (a minority at best) will wear theme costumes. Please avoid posting a senseless 'but I do' reply as this will only distract from a valid point that really not many bother with the themes. I couldn't put a number on it but anecdotal advice pulled from my memory says that less than 10% will be wearing a theme. Maybe it was just the wrong time of the year for people to get into the claimed spirit. January was meant to be the bomb by all accounts so its hard for me to see any other time being any better.

Damn! You are 1 verbose MF troll. There are so many holes and inaccuracies in your vitriol it's the Swiss cheese if yarns. We've only been to Hedo once and know without any doubt that you are either making up what you write or are so messed up yourself that you actually caused some kind of escalated situation that you weren't able to deal with. You have followed classic troll protocol. Promised you won't post again and then post incessantly. In some of your sentences there is some indication that you feel guilty about something. Sounds like superman met kryptonite.

Me thinks the man doth protest too much. Best of luck, fellah.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Desire RM 1 trip

QUOTE:

"I know its not intentional but the themes will only expose that you were not aware no one else bothers and out you as a newbie. The themes paint a target that really makes you stand out in an uncomfortable way, despite what they are meant to do."

The grand plan.

We have failed.

All this effort to search out and tag newbees without their consent has failed. The ride had to end at some point. I initially thought the insertion of the electronic anal cream puff device, which makes newbees eyes light up in different colors while passing gas (left eye purple, right flashing red), was going to be the straw the breaks the camels back.

However, I never thought it was going to be the theme party outfit switcheroo. It was a 100% foul proof plan. Organize theme parties and only have newbees dress up (this was only a back up option in case the electronic anal cream puff device malfunctioned).

We will now have to change our strategy.

Options to be considered:

1. Introduce yourself and ask them how they are doing (being direct could shock them in telling us the truth without even wanting too).

2. Take notice of questions such as:

A. Where is the nude pool?
    B. Is everybody always this friendly?
    C. What does OVN stand for?
    D. What is "Delroys"?
    E. Do we have to be dressed when going to dinner?
    F. Do your friends know you are here?

Of course option 2 will require that we actually pay attention, be aware, show genuine interest, and listen to what others are saying. For all non-newbees we can either develop a secret hand shake, covert signal, or maybe special toe wiggle so we won't even have to act like we want to hear what other non-newbees have to say.

Last but not least... and this might get tricky... Try to distinguish between newbee and non-newbee smile.
    Newbees will not be used to being this happy all the time, thus their uncontrollable smile will look slightly strained (like after a good workout).

Once identified, we must... We should... We have too... Ahhh ... What was the grand plan again? Something with "respect", "happiness", "being content", "welcoming", "non-judgmental", "being yourself", and "love".

Blog Entries
    Frankly, its sounds to me like OzzyOzzyOzzy probably got kicked out of Hedo for being obnoxious and belligerent when someone propositioned Mrs. Ozzy. I have seen that happen before...a guy brings his wife to Hedo and is interested in playing around, then he gets jealous and belligerent (usually after too many drinks) when people show much more interest in his wife than in him. If the guy won't calm down, or enough guests complain, then he gets booted from the resort.

This post is probably Ozzy's attempt at revenge against Hedo, Harry, and Tom's Trips because he got kicked out of Hedo for being so obnoxious at the resort. That, or Ozzy is just a troll or rival travel agent looking to stir up drama given his lengthy posts.
    Last edited by Jamaica Joe; 01-20-2015 at 11:12 AM.

I will not comment on the merits of anyone's comments within this lengthy thread. All I will say is that as a subject matter expert that has been hired for a lawsuit in the past related to defamation in an online forum, the owner(s) should of ATF have closed this thread a long time ago for a number of reasons:

- Any defamation in this case is in written format, therefore considered libel
    - The ATF staff will be summoned each and every time as a mandatory witness to any of these libel cases since they will need to provide supporting evidence (posts, accounts, IP addresses, etc.)
    - Believe it or not, ATF themselves, could be held liable for the thread on their forum (this floored me the first time I learnt this; and still makes me very sad about the legal system in US & Canada)

That's my 2 cents. Everyone's points may be valid or invalid or somewhere along the spectrum of truth or not, but it doesn't matter, the comments and messages are subjective at best, and the original poster should/will settle this through the appropriate channels, not a forum.

Please don't flame me as a result of my feedback, just trying to help.
    Coming back to paradise for our 7th visit
    H2 2018 6/11-6/28

http://www.adulttravelforum.com/forums/image.php?u=13923&type=sigpic&dateline=1405126528

Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com

I call bullshit geez give it a break.
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

Quote Originally Posted by rast67 View Post
    QUOTE:

"I know its not intentional but the themes will only expose that you were not aware no one else bothers and out you as a newbie. The themes paint a target that really makes you stand out in an uncomfortable way, despite what they are meant to do."

The grand plan.

We have failed.

All this effort to search out and tag newbees without their consent has failed. The ride had to end at some point. I initially thought the insertion of the electronic anal cream puff device, which makes newbees eyes light up in different colors while passing gas (left eye purple, right flashing red), was going to be the straw the breaks the camels back.

However, I never thought it was going to be the theme party outfit switcheroo. It was a 100% foul proof plan. Organize theme parties and only have newbees dress up (this was only a back up option in case the electronic anal cream puff device malfunctioned).

1. Introduce yourself and ask them how they are doing (being direct could shock them in telling us the truth without even wanting too).

D. What is "Delroys"?

Of course option 2 will require that we actually pay attention, be aware, show genuine interest, and listen to what others are saying. For all non-newbees we can either develop a secret hand shake, covert signal, or maybe special toe wiggle so we won't even have to act like we want to hear what other non-newbees have to say.

Last but not least... and this might get tricky... Try to distinguish between newbee and non-newbee smile.
    Newbees will not be used to being this happy all the time, thus their uncontrollable smile will look slightly strained (like after a good workout).

Once identified, we must... We should... We have too... Ahhh ... What was the grand plan again? Something with "respect", "happiness", "being content", "welcoming", "non-judgmental", "being yourself", and "love".
    rast67...That is the best post on this thread so funny!!! That's all I'm going to say because I'm a delicate flower and can't take a tongue lashing.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Blog Entries
    The truth is obviously NOT that Hedo is the vacation spot of choice for dangerous people; quite the opposite. I have felt safer at Hedo than in my local vanilla night clubs !! Perhaps the policy to ban people for life from ever returning to Hedo if they are caught actively and deliberately ruining other peoples' vacations and do not heed warnings; has something to do with this fact.
    "Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful ....Would you meet the sun and the wind with ...your skin..? For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.." Kahlil Gibran

Quote Originally Posted by rast67 View Post
    QUOTE:

The grand plan.

We have failed.

D. What is "Delroys"?

Damn, ya "blew" our cover. Well written post, we laughed, we cried, we lived it. -USA Today
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Desire RM 1 trip

Blog Entries
    This guy Rast67, its writing with both side of his brain that's obvious he has a dry whit and is intelligent. But I believe him to be wrong, his observation of how many dress in themes is his observation of his trip.
    Also can be true as not as many dress up as used to. I have been to Hedo approx 10 times on the scene for 14 yrs and I have never dressed up in a theme, unless in the confines of our bedroom, and over the trips/years I have noticed the theme nights dying a little.
    As a social butter fly and self confessed chatter box, if there was a plot to trap a newbies in this way or any other I would have heard about it. Its true what this guy says, I am glad that newbies are easy to spot Ian and I share a look and say “Newbies” and if we are looking for a wild night...we move on

But the idea of people wanting to seek out newbies? In our 14 years on the scene in all honesty we have never heard that newbies are looked for. In our opinion ONLY, newbies are great to have a drink with and to educate on how clever you are of the scene they are in, BUT not to play with, as in OUR OPINION ONLY, they don't know there ass from their elbow. They don't have personal rules in place, and she usually cries, and he gets
    mad. They take two steps forward, then two steps back...In short newbies are always nice people wanting to engrasiate them selves on to the scene, but rarely as up for it as much as they think they are.
    So Rats67 you speak for self I think? Maybe you are seeking newbies to over power with your knowledge, and acrobatic mind. But you know Hedo is really not as YOU see it. The vast percentages of people are genuinally nice and friendly trying to have a un-complicated vacation with no hassle. After all are there for a good time, not a long time. EXPECT US....3 WEEK’S Weeeee.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast