Thread: Hedo III in August!?!

Smile Hedo III in August!?!

Okay, so I have been reading posts here and there and I don't see anyone traveling in August, so let me ask . . . Has anyone been to Hedo III in the month of August?

We are debating the last week in August of this year or if we should pick a different time of the year. Should I be worried about the weather???

I know the weather changes in the carribean and really who cares when you will have a drink in your hand 24/7 . . . but I had to ask.

August...

We go every August! Got a little scared last year with a storm, but it never really came close! We are going the 3rd week of august this year... and can't wait. There has always been a good sized crowd.... and a great time.

Greg and Les

Smile Hedo III in August!?!

Cool! It's good to know we will be going right around the same time. I am leaning towards the last week of August, but we haven't officially decided. I think I am more excited to go and he is more nervous, funny isn't it?

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate all the input I can get!!

( August is toooooooo far I wanna go NOW! )

Hey, we're going from the 18th to the 25th... perhaps we'll overlap!

Pete and Lisa
    If you ever drop your keys in a river of molten lava... let 'em go, because man... they're gone.

August 4-11 is Cocktails Week!

We go in August every year. While at times it is warm, as to be expected, the weather is usually great. Sure, you are in the tropics, so there is a bit of rain at times- never stopped the volleyball though. We go with a diverse group of fun people in the Cocktails International group. Check out our site to see if you would want to travel with us .
    www.themartiniglass.com

Nick (and the darling Kerry)

Blog Entries
    I have to chime in and agree with Nick ... Cocktailians Rock! OK, so I am biased .. what can I say.

The only problem with going in August is that it is so far away. You should join us in early August b/c then the trip comes sooner

Hedo III in August!?!

Hey there,

Thanks for the responses.

I have a general question when it comes the different groups that are out there. If we were interested in traveling with a group, what exactly do we miss out on if we are not "members?" Just curious, anyone please feel free to enlighten me. I know I have so much to learn.

BTW - We have been talking a lot about Hedo and I appear to be more comfortable and he is in fact not nervous, but unsure of what to expect. Any advice on how I can relieve him of his worries??? I try to understand but I am a woman and he is a man, and sometimes I can't relate. Sometimes it takes a while for him to warm up and me not so much. (Especially after a couple of drinks)

Thanks - Sweetheart (dulcecorazon26)

Groups at H3

I can really only speak for our group, but I will try to answer your questions.

If we were interested in traveling with a group, what exactly do we miss out on if we are not "members?"

Travelling with a group has many things that make it appealing. Among these are: 1. Having a ready made group of people to hang with that you have already started to get to know via our weekly chats and message board. 2. Some bit of protection from "bumping". We have never had a member bumped to another resort due to overselling- this does happen believe it or not, and due to our relationship with castaways travel and the resort, our members are not sent to Sandals for example. 3. We have activities through the week such as the meet and greet, naughty gift exchange, and contests such as the scavenger hunt (with the prize normally being a free stay at H3)- these are only open to members.

As far as how to get him to loosen up: Remind him that there is sunshine, lots of rum (vodka, beer, tequila, gin whatever he drinks) and LOTS and LOTS of scantily clad and NAKED women. Myself, I can't fathom not wanting to be in that atmosphere.
    I hope these answers helped- if not, or you have more questions feel free to write us at sdnakiepeople at yahoo.
    Nick (and the hottie Kerry)

Hedo III in August!?!

Hello again,

The activities sound like a lot of fun, also a nice way to break the ice. . . and it doesn't hurt to get to know people before the trip either.

Loosen him up ? . . . that's a good way to put it. I will work on him then, me on the other hand where's my toga?!?!?!?!

I will keep your e-mail address handy, thanks for your quick response.

Sweetheart