Thread: Sensual massage questions

Sensual massage questions

Can I get more detailed info on the sensual massage and who to ask for? Thank you.

Go to http://desiremexico.com/phpbb and search for Sensual massage it has been a very good subject on the site and even who is best to ask for...

Resort Representative DesireRep's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi guys, you can visit here our website and there are all the kinds of massages that we offer at our facilities.

Warmest regards.
    Desire Resorts

Blog Entries
    We had the sensual massage. You and your significant other are in the same room. There is some subtle touching by the massage therapists man on woman and women on man. Then the massage therapists leave the room and you and your significant other finish up the happy ending. Very sexy and sensual. Enjoy!

There is the sensual massage, and there is the erotic massage. We had the erotic massage, and we can tell you that there is nothing subtle about the touching of your naughty bits by the masseur/masseuse. In the erotic massage, you are massaged over just about every inch of your body, genitals included (no penetration for the women). It is sensual as well as erotic. As with (my understanding of) the sensual massage, the two participants are brought together near the end so that they can give each other a happy ending. It was a very exciting and stimulating way for us to begin our vacation at Desire! We stayed at Riviera Maya, not Pearl, so we do not know who to recommend at Pearl.
    CoupleInMD

(CoupleInMD79 on SLS, APG, Kasidie, and Quiver)

DRM Oct 22 - 29, 2014
    DRM Feb 8 - 15, 2015
    Bliss Cruise Nov 29 - Dec 6, 2015
    Naughty in Nawlins July 6 - 10, 2016
    Bliss Cruise Nov 27 - Dec 4, 2016
    Naughty in N'awlins July 2017

Reconnect each other as lovers, using the ancient art of touching.
    Experience the magic, the mystery of a couples sensual holistic and tantric massage instruction.
    Take an intimate moment to really relax, have fun,learn,pamper and nourish your passionate love @};- !
    With no doubt... a wonderful way to start or end your vacation.

The perfect gift...
    If you are celebrating a birthday, anniversary, an engagement or anything else with your special one , I'm sure this will be the perfect gift for both !

Any questions , doubts or to book your appointments please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible!
    For further information you can check my web site http://www.touchofmagic.com.mx

Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to see you soon !! Claudia.

Claudia Gabucio
    massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
    http://www.touchofmagic.com.mx

Claudia me and my wife hade a wonderful massage by you a the last time we were in mexico she had had stroke and you were wonderful next time we get down there we wil see you again

For the new couples coming and the couples that have visited the resort before that would like to come and book an appointment for a couple sensual holistic tantric massage and workshop, I'm already booking your sessions. If you want just write me back to my personal email massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com and let me know the dates of your trip, that way I will give you options of days and times open for you to choose.

The therapy is a very LOVING,PEACEFUL,SENSUOUS and HEALLING massage. During the session you will be able to express love wich comes from the heart rather than the mind. Through your hands, you can touch each other to reach not only the physical person but also the mental, emotional and spiritual levels.

Let massage and touch be an important part of your trip. While you may need or want to learn some techniques,remember that it is the quality of your touch and time, the intention on how you touch each other, that will deeply soothe and revitalize your bodies, heighten your pleasure and sensual awareness, and bring you closer together.

When was the last time you touched each other besides during sex? Take a moment for you and your other half through my therapy. Fall in love again and awaken the passionate love within you by touching every single part of the body during our session.
    Appointments open from Monday's till Saturday's, only two sessions a day, first one at 10.00am and the second one at 1.00pm.

The cost of the therapy...only 190 usd for both of you and the session last two hours one hour for each one of you.
    Any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible !

Celebrating any birthday, anniversary, honeymoon or just because you want to surprise your honey, this can be an awesome and wonderful gift for both of you.

Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to see you very soon ! Claudia.

Claudia Gabuccio Terrazas
    www.touchofmagic.com.mx
    fb: A TOUCH OF MAGIC BY CLAUDIA
    cel 9981-22-62-23 ( work )

Go to Goddesshaven.net if you are looking for Tantra, Sensual Massage, Fetish/BDSM. I have searched everywhere and this site looks the best, with the most attractive women on there.
    Last edited by Kmack; 07-10-2018 at 10:04 PM.

The erotic massage sounds pretty damn exciting! Wish that was offered in Jamaica!
    Couples, San Souci- August, 2016
    Hedo II - August, 2017
    Couples, Negril- August, 2018 including 2 day passes to Hedo

My partner and i will be traveling to Cancun and really want a erotic massage. Unfortunately the pew got a free resort paid for so we won’t be staying at desire. Is there anyway someone can schedule a massage without staying at the resort?

Looking to get a erotic/sensual massage with my partner while in Cancun we are not staying at either desire or temptations. Anyone know of a place you can get them? I have herd of Claudia but want to research more options?

Hi guys good morning how are you ! Hope both are doing wonderful and excited for your coming trip to the resort.
    My name is Claudia ( probably you have heard about me on this forum ). And I would love to invite to spend a super lovely deliciuously morning during your stay and book an appointment for my workshop and couples sensuous, holistic, tantric massage.
    During the month's of September and October I will have a special discount of $30usd.
    The cost of the therapy will be $220 for couple. The session last three hours in between both of you.
    The whole therapy is very loving , peaceful, sensuous and healing ! What we are gonna do during your session won't stay here at all ! This is something that you will be able to take back home with you and keep working on each other to keep the flame of your love alive , and return back home BREATHING IN A COMPLET NEW YOU !
    My studio it's in Puerto Morelos area , very close from the hotel and it's real easy to get here, most of the taxi drivers knows perfectly where I am so don't worry and it's completely safe to go out nd do things out of the resort too.
    If you want to book your appointment please write me back to my personal e-mail massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
    Send me the dates of your trip and I would love to get back with you suggesting you days and times open for you to choose.
    Any questions or doubts feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible.
    Celebrating anything special or just because you want to surprise your honey? I'm sure this will be an awesome way to start your trip and beautiful gift for both of you.
    I work from Monday's till Saturday's only one session a day ( 11.00am or 12.00pm ).
    Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to meet you soon !

Claudia Gabucio Terrazas

NAMASTE
    http://www.touchofmagic.com.mx
    fb: A TOUCH OF MAGIC BY CLAUDIA
    cel 9982 252568 ( WORK )

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    I get free sensual/erotic massage every time I am at Hedo, at least a couple of times. It is one of my Goddess Array that a man I go with has to satisfy. I am writing a book on it and should be out soon on Amazon along with my other books on Hedonistic experiences.
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus