Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rookie trip - Nov 17-24

Rookie trip - Nov 17-24

I had such good intentions of writing a very comprehensive trip report after our trip with Rachal's Rascals. First trip to Hedo for all 3 of us from Nov 17 to 24. But in looking back at the whole thing, I am realizing how fuzzy my memory is for most of the week lol. But I will try ...

We didn't line up exactly with the standard Rascals week (Nov 15-22), as Claire wanted to spend her birthday (Nov 16) here with friends & family. So we left late on the 16th, with an arrival on the 17th. We had travel issues on the way there, with a major de-icing delay in Toronto, then gate/jetway issues in MoBay. We were supposed to arrive at 1:30ish. Got in closer to 4:30. We had purchased the club mobay service, which due to the time we finally got there, was a waste of money. We were actually slower getting through customs than everyone else, as the airport was empty, and the club line was backed up, but everyone else got through quickly.

The Club lounge was nice tho ... they do take care of you there. Got some drinks and food in the lounge, then grabbed a bus to the resort. The girls were after some bud for the week, and that was taken care of during the bus ride lol.

Due to our late arrival, it was dark by the time we got there, which was unfortunate, as we figured we would meet up with the group in the afternoon for tequila time at Jim & Rachal's hot tub, but that had to wait until the next day. We got some food & drinks, met the neighbours who helped grind some of the bud, and the girls gave them a show as they were rolling some lol.

I was 'sort of' nervous getting naked in public, but I have been wanting to go to Hedo for so long, that once I got there, I felt right at home, and being naked just seemed like the way it should be. Not very helpful perhaps to other first timers, but I was very naked very quickly, and was happy to be so. And I'm not exactly a beautiful person (as opposed to the other members of the trio lol). Our trio is a little odd. I'm 51, and both girls are 23. So we might have stood out just a little bit, but I never felt any judgement from anybody. It was very comfortable to just be naked with everyone else.

Trying to give a day by day just won't work, as I just don't have a solid memory of what happened on what day lol ... or what happened in general. Too much beer ... but I'm not complaining lol. I will just have to give highlights.

We were very happy with the food. We mainly did the buffet, but did the 2 ala carte restaurants as well, both of which were very good. Harrysan was a lot of fun ... although we had a very empty table, with only one other couple at the same time. Both the prude and the nude grill made great snacks and we sampled them several times. Afternoons at the prude grill and late night at the nude grill. The pizza at the nude grill was a fave! And the dirty bananas ... have to mention the dirty bananas. I only had one, which was enough, but both girls liked them a lot.

We had a garden view nude room (2233). 1 minute walk to the nude pool or to the main dining area. Or 30 seconds to the nude beach. The room was clean and everything we needed it to be. We weren't in it very often or very long lol. Candace had an issue with the shower, nailing her eye on one of the taps when shaving her legs lol. She had a black eye for most of the trip lol. Made for lots of photoshop work when working on pictures after the trip. Claire hurt her knee jumping into one of the pools late at night. She was on crutches for a few days lol. Candace had a very sore vagina after day one. People, remember to put sunscreen EVERYWHERE lol. Why she didn't think that area didn't need sunscreen I have no idea lol. Perhaps she still had a bikini on when she was lotioning up. I scraped my shin pretty good trying and failing to jump out of the nude pool. Had to go back to the room to stop the bleeding ... ugh. So we were somewhat of a train wreck for a bit lol.

We were very impressed with the nightly shows in the main dining area. We didn't see them all, but were amazed at the talent on display the nights we were there. The girls were not pleased with being dragged up on stage one night for what they were assured was not a contest, but dance instruction, but of course ended up being a contest. That didn't go over well ... sigh.

We went to the disco a few nights, and most nights it was empty :-( Claire & Candace are both strippers so the pole in the disco was a magnet to them, and they were up playing on it most nights. We had a riding crop that went to the disco with us a couple nights, until it died from overuse lol. I can see having a blast there if the resort was fuller, and there were more people in the disco. Music was always good!

Disco Pole.jpg

We tried the piano bar a couple times, but never really had a great time there. The best night was when we were out on the patio, visiting with some new friends.

The water slide was a blast! Made a run on it most days. Naked water slide is the way to go! Much faster! Candace was the first one down one day and wound up having a fight with a large branch that also decided to go down at the same time.

We did the catamaran trip to Rick's Cafe. Candace did the jump and managed to survive lol. Had a great time on the catamaran. Booze and babes lol ... Rick's was just ok, and we would have been good with just a catamaran ride ... other than the jump was cool. Great people on the trip, and we had a blast. Some great sunset pictures!

_MG_7885.jpg

We went on the afternoon snorkeling trip a couple of times, and always had a lot of fun. While the reef isn't massive, there were lots of fish and we enjoyed our time in the water. I took my scuba gear, but never managed to get up early enough to make any of the scuba trips lol.

We did most of the theme nights, as the girls had costumes from their jobs lol. Me, not so much, but I tried lol. We did the schoolgirl, pjs & pasties, black & white (maids), mask night, and fetish night. They very much enjoyed dressing up for the theme, and then of course peeling it off later either in the disco or the hot tub.

The Rascals group was a lot of fun. Lots of tequila and fun times in the nude pool and at Jim and Rachal's beachfront room. Met lots of fun people and had a lot of laughs. It made the week so comfortable to always have somebody you knew to hang out with and have drinks with. The group affiliation is a fantastic way to go to Hedo!

We spent a lot of time in the nude pool in the afternoon, and at the hot tub late at night. Saw lots of action, and were invited to participate a time or two lol, but we 'mainly' kept to ourselves lol. Considering that it wasn't a busy week, I can't imagine what might take place late at night during a busy week lol.

As there were 3 of us staying together, and our trio was fairly new (have only known Candace a couple months), we didn't spend a lot of time hanging out with others ... we were having too much fun enjoying each other's company. With 3 of us, we didn't always stay together, but had some time in various pairs as there was frequently someone that needed a nap, or someone wanted to go for a wander alone. We were impressed with the security, as they were always around to keep guests safe. Candace passed out naked on a cabana bed one night, but she was covered up by security, who then kept an eye on her, and one member of our group came and found Claire and I to tell us where she was.

Neither girl felt any undue pressure from other guests, or felt unsafe wandering around the resort alone, even at 3 am. Understand that might be different if the resort was busier. Claire did get a cock shoved in her face late one night when she was on a beach hammock talking with a friend at home, but that was the only negative experience.

On our last full day, we got a rock painted by a guy on the beach. Kind of a tradition I guess to paint (or get painted) a rock to commemorate your visit. Not sure how long it stays there before they recycle it lol, but it's nice to think it will be there for awhile at least.

IMG_0706.jpg

Our trip home was a nightmare. We got singled out by customs in TO, and were ripped apart. All bags searched, phones searched for the pervert agents enjoyment, grilled for why we were travelling together. Like the government has any business worrying about who travels together or why. Sure, our trio is a little odd ... but what difference it makes to the government who vacations together or why is a mystery. We got separated, missed our connection, lost some shit ... very unhappy couple of hours due to some yahoo's assumption that we must have been smuggling something.

Overall, it was an unforgettable experience, with the most open minded and down to earth people ever! It was such a free and open environment, and we felt right at home from the first minute. We loved meeting and hanging out with our Rascal's group. We have already been talking about the next trip!
    Last edited by oddcpl; 12-31-2014 at 01:47 PM.
    Chris & Claire - and Candace too
    Edmonton, AB
    H2 - Nov 17 - 24 2014

LOL, very entertaining report. Glad it worked out for you three, "interesting trio".
    Last edited by rennie69; 12-21-2014 at 09:35 PM.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Next ride to Hedo: Jan 29th - Feb 16th 2016. :

That was a good trip report, glad you three finally made it
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Glad you had a great time. Hedo peeps are great!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Nice report. Thanks for sharing.

Great report. Sounds like you three had a wonderful time. Once you go you want to go back again, and again, and again.

I can't wait to go back home in April!
    Hedo II - My Happy Place

April 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, & 2021 (no 2020, darn COVID)
    Sept. 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022

Thanks for the great report. Sorry to read that the travel there and back was somewhat flawed, especially the trip home. Glad you had a great time while there though.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by keystone View Post
    That was a good trip report, glad you three finally made it
    Bob
    Thanks Bob, hopefully we'll meet up yet. We are talking about going back ... just not sure of the timing yet. I want to hit the Hedo Amigos trip, but might not be able to make it happen that quickly. Reasonably priced flights are an issue damn it! Naughty Rockers are on the radar!
    Last edited by oddcpl; 12-23-2014 at 06:28 PM.
    Edmonton, AB
    H2 - Nov 17 - 24 2014

Hi Chris

Great report and it was great fun to meet you guys at the resort, Hope to see you all again.

Lisa + Sean xx
    Second time to Hedo April 6th 2016 come and say Hi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa+Sean View Post
    Hi Chris

Great report and it was great fun to meet you guys at the resort, Hope to see you all again.

Lisa + Sean xx
    It was great to meet you too. Sorry we didn't hang out a whole bunch, but somebody always seemed to want to go somewhere lol. There were so many great people that week. The pool in the afternoon was about the only time we seemed to stay in one spot for more than an hour or two lol.
    Edmonton, AB
    H2 - Nov 17 - 24 2014

Great trip report...glad you had a great time. Glad to share our Jamaican home with more fellow Albertans. When we were coming through customs in TO in December the agent asked where we were returning from to which I proudly shared HEDO, and he just smiled, winked, and gave us a look as if to say "you lucky SOB's, and through we went
    H3 - January 2010 with WWV
    LV - April 2010 with WWV
    H2 December 2011 with WWW
    H2 December 2012 with WWW
    H2 December 2014 with WWW
    H2 December 2015
    H2 December 2016
    H2 December 2017 with WWW

It was our first trip as well with Rachel and we loved our group. Very relaxed and easy to get along with... we booked again for may this year
    Sorry you had such bad travel experience, I suppose during winter coming from Canada you would have some delays. That's my life when I travel in North region of US

Always aware that there can be weather delays, and know there is not much we can do about it, other than not travel during the winter, which rather defeats the point lol. The customs issue completely blindsided us though. I have never been treated so poorly just trying to come home from vacation. There has been a direct flight from Edmonton in the past, but not this year, so have to transfer somewhere :-( Not that a direct flight avoids customs, but at least it avoids missing connections if they decide to be assholes. But enough negative thoughts lol. It was a wonderful week, and we hope to go back again soon.
    Edmonton, AB
    H2 - Nov 17 - 24 2014

You are a very lucky man, whoever said 3 is a crowd needs to visit Hedo!

Quote Originally Posted by oddcpl View Post
    Always aware that there can be weather delays, and know there is not much we can do about it, other than not travel during the winter, which rather defeats the point lol. The customs issue completely blindsided us though. I have never been treated so poorly just trying to come home from vacation. There has been a direct flight from Edmonton in the past, but not this year, so have to transfer somewhere :-( Not that a direct flight avoids customs, but at least it avoids missing connections if they decide to be assholes. But enough negative thoughts lol. It was a wonderful week, and we hope to go back again soon.
    Edmonton is so hit and miss with flights - Sometimes WestJet has a direct flight there, sometimes not. We hate travelling through Toronto, but our last trip was exactly that - transfer and customs in Toronto.

Glad to hear you had a good trip.

Sam and Rose
    H2 - 12, 14, 24?
    Pearl - 13, 17, 18, 22, 24?
    20 & 21 - Stupid f**king Covid...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast