Thread: Spice lanzarote April 2015

Red face Spice lanzarote April 2015

Hi all, been lurking here for a little while whilst we decided if we were brave enough to take the plunge and indulge one of Mrs Js' fantasies and subsequently one of mine too.

Well decision made we are booking to go to spice on 24th -27th April 2015, we've never done anything like this before of any kind and are scared and excited all at the same time (that's a surprise huh?)

Anyway we thought we'd say hi to all and we welcome contact with anyone else who's going then or been there or in our position before.
    Last edited by Mr&Mrs J; 12-15-2014 at 09:26 AM. Reason: bad spelling/grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs J View Post
    Hi all, been lurking here for a little while whilst we decided if we were brave enough to take the plunge and indulge one of Mrs Js' fantasies and subsequently one of mine too.

Well decision made we are booking to go to spice on 24th -27th April 2015, we've never done anything like this before of any kind and are scared and excited all at the same time (that's a surprise huh?)

Anyway we thought we'd say hi to all and we welcome contact with anyone else who's going then or been there or in our position before.
    Oh thats a shame. We will miss you. we are spending 2 weeks in Lanzarote from the 18th April and we are booked into Spice for the first and last weekend of our stay, Its either side of yours. 18th to 22nd and 30th to 3rd May

That is a shame, have you been before?

Never mind I see you have, I should have checked your posts before asking. No point asking your thoughts on the place as you must like it as you are going back.

I'm just hoping there is somebody there Mrs J takes a liking to as she's very particular not managed to find any one yet who she really wants to play with so fingers crossed there's a sexy guy there for her.