Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where should we head to at 5?

Where should we head to at 5?

When we arrive on Sunday the 28th we figure it will be roughly 5 by the time we get our room and are ready to explore. Where would you recommend we head first? I assume it will be getting dark so exploration will be a little tough for newbies that first day. We've been to Desire and there we'd likely head to the hot tub. Is there a common late afternoon meeting area at Hedo?

We have noticed a lot of people generally start getting ready for dinner between 5-7. But the nude pool bar is always full. Good place to start if you have no issues being nude. Also the hot tube generally gets busy around that time aswell Other wise a drink at the main dinning bar is a good way to start before getting ready for dinner. Or grab a drink and just start to explore.
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

It may be too much to start on the nude side at that time of day as it might be a bit overwhelming, unless you are ready to jump right into the craziness, lol. So if you are not ready for that and want to start fresh the next day I recommend getting them to turn on the waterslide which will bring naked people out of the wood work, or take a nice quiet dip in the clothing optional pool or a stroll down the beach (but once you get to the nude side you must stipe off or turn back ). So those are a few suggestions for ya!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

you first stop should be room #2204 lmao, we'll have cold drinks and dessert

No problem with nude or action really. I doubt we will jump right in but we'd love to watch!!! Actually the nude side has me a little confused. We are staying on the prude side (cost and availability) If we were to go to the nude bar do we walk to the transition between CO an nude and then totally strip down?? Or would we walk to the bar and then strip?? Oh, I'm so confused...

Room 2204-Got it!
    Cheers

Blog Entries
    Either, remember it's really warm so it's possible to walk at night nude from The Sandal's annex (prude rooms near the other resort) to the nude hot tub at the opposite end of the property. You can take a bag with you as there are storage cubbies if you want to take clothes with you. You'll see lots of people wandering around in towels at all times of day and night.

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Quote Originally Posted by fun4her View Post
    No problem with nude or action really. I doubt we will jump right in but we'd love to watch!!! Actually the nude side has me a little confused. We are staying on the prude side (cost and availability) If we were to go to the nude bar do we walk to the transition between CO an nude and then totally strip down?? Or would we walk to the bar and then strip?? Oh, I'm so confused...
    You can be nude pretty much every where on the resort with some exceptions. Dinning hall etc... we usually walk down semi covered and strip when we get there. But to clarify you can be nude on both prude and nude side with no issues. We often bounce between both beaches always nude
    Past Trips:

Quote Originally Posted by kmlovepleasure View Post
    Best suggestion I've heard!
    Past Trips:

If you are not concerned about being on the nude side I would head over there, lots of fun at 5pm You can wear a sarong or towel over if you want and drop them on the way or as soon as you get there, so you can head over naked, your choice. Just once you find a spot to settle in you have to stripe it all off
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Main dining bar is where it all started for us... easy to find and they will ease you into the party
    Hedo II 4/28/13-5/3/13 Zoo Krew
    Temptations Cancun 4/27/14-5/4/14
    Hedo II 4/11/15-4/18/15 Kitten and Angels spring fling
    Hedo II 4/9/16-4/16/16 Kitten & Angels spring fling
    Can't Wait!!!

The first time we went we arrived around this time. We decided to stroll around and get the lay of the land, but we knew nothing about the place. We hadn't the knowledge of this website or anything at all to go on. Everything was quiet and calm around the dining areas and the prude side rooms so we thought we'd check out the beach. It was totally dead. As we strolled along we hit the nude side beach and it was just as dead -- empty and quiet. But we could see a few people standing down at the end around the nude bar. By the time we got close to the bar the music reached us and at least there was some life. We were totally unprepared for what waited for us as we reached the nude pool area. The place was hopping and the nude hot tub was packed with at least 100 naked partying people. We double-fisted a couple of drinks, stepped into the hot tub, and within minutes met friends that we hung with for the rest of the week.
    All this to say... get your ass directly to the hot tub at that time of day, do not pass GO, do not waste time unpacking and settling into your room, head for the party.

Quote Originally Posted by kmlovepleasure View Post
    LOL, how do you have your room number already? We had room 2212 last year and are hoping for the same location this year. Loved your answer though, keep that up and you'll have everyone arriving and going to your room first :-)
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Next ride to Hedo: Jan 29th - Feb 16th 2016. :

Quote Originally Posted by fun4her View Post
    Might as well get your feet wet right away, head to the hot tub :-) After room 2204 of course.
    Last edited by rennie69; 12-10-2014 at 07:35 PM.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Next ride to Hedo: Jan 29th - Feb 16th 2016. :

Quote Originally Posted by rennie69 View Post
    LOL, how do you have your room number already?
    Oh, no no, it's not our room, I'm just trying to help this couple lol most likely room #2204 will have fun welcoming people in it and who knows what can happen lol you know how it is at Hedo and a hot sexy couple show up at your door and says; "hello, we don't know where to go, can you help?"
    lmao

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast