Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where should we head to at 5?

That's funny, just give out random room numbers until you leave. You're bound to be in one of them :-)
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Next ride to Hedo: Jan 29th - Feb 16th 2016. :

lmao
    we're so looking forward to our trip!

We're looking forward to our trip too though we'll only be at Hedo 12/25-27 and then NYE for the big party. So many people here seem like you'd be fun to hang. How do we meet some of you? We're newbies and cold as ice until we get hot as the sun. Need a message board armband.

Quote Originally Posted by kmlovepleasure View Post
    lmao
    we're so looking forward to our trip!
    We hear you. Unfortunately we don't get there until the 30th of Jan. You guys will have been there for 29 days by then, don't be drinking the place dry before we arrive...
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Next ride to Hedo: Jan 29th - Feb 16th 2016. :

That's awesome, can't wait to find out who ends up in lucky room 2204

Still learning how the site works, sent my reply to the wrong section
    As I said somewhere else....
    "That's awesome, can't wait to find out who is in room 2204

Quote Originally Posted by kmlovepleasure View Post
    Oh, no no, it's not our room, I'm just trying to help this couple lol most likely room #2204 will have fun welcoming people in it and who knows what can happen lol you know how it is at Hedo and a hot sexy couple show up at your door and says; "hello, we don't know where to go, can you help?"
    lmao
    OMG I am lmao right now, that is too funny
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

All very good advice from the fellow hedonites - we were hedo vigins in 09 and arriving late in day - this was the best advice we got! Grab your room - throw on a suit - head to main bar grab a couple drinks - we were worried / concerned about walking into the nude pool after everyone had been sunning and drinking all day and then wham new fresh un tanned meat! So the advice we were given was hit the bars and have a few drinks - get ready for dinner - costume up - then hit the nude pool early next day and allow all the nude / sexy people come to you! We loved it and it worked as we got to watch everyone come to us Lol - we have never looked back - enjoy your first hedo experience and you will never look back neither

There is lots of time for rest when your laying face up!
    So enjoy the ride while you can!!!

Dec 14-21/2009 H3 Hedo Virgins
    March 5-12/2010 H3
    March 3-10/2011 H2
    March 1-7/2012 H2
    Feb 14-19/2013 H2
    Jan 23-29/2015 H2

Next trip AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Quote Originally Posted by happy2us View Post
    We're looking forward to our trip too though we'll only be at Hedo 12/25-27 and then NYE for the big party. So many people here seem like you'd be fun to hang. How do we meet some of you? We're newbies and cold as ice until we get hot as the sun. Need a message board armband.
    We arrive on 12/30. If your at the nude pool you can usually pick us out, I have a large naked girl with a dragon on my entire back, and a pig wearing a crown on one ass cheek (reference to being a cop and being called a pig and that all men are pigs and I am the King Pig, lol) and our group logo a kitten and an angel on the other cheek, wearing a camo hat, and nipples pierced along with a prince albert and sexy kitten has one nipple pierced and tattoos as well.
    If its at night, like the NYE party, sexy kitten will always be in pigtails (my fetish). Or just ask around, after a few days people seem to know who we are, lol.
    CopNkitten..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    We arrive on 12/30. ...and a pig wearing a crown on one ass cheek (reference to being a cop and being called a pig and that all men are pigs and I am the King Pig, lol)...
    CopNkitten..
    Genius.

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    We arrive on 12/30. If your at the nude pool you can usually pick us out, I have a large naked girl with a dragon on my entire back, and a pig wearing a crown on one ass cheek (reference to being a cop and being called a pig and that all men are pigs and I am the King Pig, lol) and our group logo a kitten and an angel on the other cheek, wearing a camo hat, and nipples pierced along with a prince albert and sexy kitten has one nipple pierced and tattoos as well.
    If its at night, like the NYE party, sexy kitten will always be in pigtails (my fetish). Or just ask around, after a few days people seem to know who we are, lol.
    CopNkitten..
    Short of wearing a neon sign, how could anyone miss that? LOL
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by fun4her View Post
    we walk to the transition between CO an nude and then totally strip down?? Or would we walk to the bar and then strip?? Oh, I'm so confused...
    what ever you do BRING BUG SPRAY lol

A pig with a crown. Ha Ha Great one! I hate to admit it, but I may be looking for your ass and if you hear some one break out laughing behind you it just may be me.

Should I greet you as Cop or Pig? (I suppose it would matter if I approached from the front or the back.)

Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12