Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Piano Bar

Blog Entries
    Lets have a shout out to the best bartender in Jamaica, the Piano Bar's best asset, Eldon. This guy makes my trip every year, he is a fine, high quality human being, and all around good guy with a good sense of humor.

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Quote Originally Posted by takemetonegril View Post
    Lets have a shout out to the best bartender in Jamaica, the Piano Bar's best asset, Eldon. This guy makes my trip every year, he is a fine, high quality human being, and all around good guy with a good sense of humor.

Cheers
    Eldon is the epitome of a fantastic a bar tender.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Next ride to Hedo: Jan 29th - Feb 16th 2016. :

Many awesome staff at Hedo, but yes, Eldon is a star among stars. We really looked forward to seeing him each night.
    Hedo, Sept. 27-Oct. 8, 2015 (can't wait to return).

Hedo, February 2015.

Hedo, September 2014 . First time!

Brilliance of the Seas - January 2014

We love Eldon, you will not find a more friendly, knowledgeable, hard working bartender or person at Hedo.
    He always remembers that I come with my own full size beer glass and if I don't have it he always asks where it is, lol.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Eldon is an incredible bar tender and loves his job!
    I used to beg him to switch to nude pool to get rid of the grumpy old men! But then the piano bar wouldn't be as awesome!

I don't recall seeing a spa by the piano bar. Have I missed something?
    Next trip July 11-18, 2015 with the Fluffs

Last trip March 4-11, 2015

SLS couple Livingcountry

1st Hedo trip July 2014

FL - a hop, a skip, and a jump away from paradise!
    The spa is behind the gym locker rooms.
    Next trip: Young Swingers Week March 18 - 24 2018!

March 21 - 28 2014, Young Swingers Week (Trip report)
    October 3 - 12 2014, Young Swingers Week 2 (Trip report)

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaam View Post
    The spa is behind the gym locker rooms.
    Ohhhh, I think we need to check out more of Hedo this trip. Thanks!
    Next trip July 11-18, 2015 with the Fluffs

Last trip March 4-11, 2015

SLS couple Livingcountry

1st Hedo trip July 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    My take on the Disco is that it is so LOUD that nobody really wants to go in there.If they do they need earplugs or won't stay long.It is the most underutilized asset on the Hedo books but if that's the way the management wants it then that's the way,uh-huh...uh-huh,they got it!
    Naughty we couldn't agree with you more. Our trip last year we went over to the disco with 4 other couples, danced maybe one or two songs then had to go outside to hear ourselves talk. We moved the party out front so we could still enjoy the music and have our conversations without yelling at each other. We'd love to see the disco turned into a play room, keep a bar there. Add some showers, create separate themed playrooms, maybe a couple of swings, massage tables, let your imagination run wild.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Next ride to Hedo: Jan 29th - Feb 16th 2016. :

The only night we went in was NYE to get drinks multiple times because it was less crowded than the main bar by the restaurant. It had a bit of a musty, dingy odor that evening and was only used for the bar. I'm sure it's much better when being used for music and entertainment.

Registered User loverstriangle3's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We were there last June and during the first night they reopened after renovations. Its a great place to mingle and interact with others. Like the rest of the resort it is the atmosphere that makes it. Some nights its dead and others its a blast. Play isn't allowed in the Piano bar but limits are pushed. We are guilty of it. Glad we were able to experience it our last trip and looking forward to it again. Also looking forward to seeing the courtyard renovations and other upgrades this April.
    El dorado Royal Casitas (Riviera Maya) April 8-14 2010
    Hedo ll - June 21st -28th - 2014
    Hedo ll - April 24th - May 3rd 2015
    Hedo ll - April 22nd - April 30th 2016 loverstriangle3 (SLS)
    D&F

We were there late November. The piano bar was nice, fairly big, and was generally fairly busy, but just wasn't our type of place. The only night we really had much fun there was sitting out on the patio. We had more fun in the more or less empty disco. Just a reflection of the music and style of place we prefer I guess. We were definitely in the minority. The girls liked to play on the pole in the disco too.
    Chris & Claire - and Candace too
    Edmonton, AB
    H2 - Nov 17 - 24 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie Screech View Post
    We had a blast at the piano bar a few nights of our vacation (including the karaoke night), but the disco was pretty dead the week we were there (September and very low occupancy).

LilgirlNlilboy - tell us about this play area. How is it set up?

We've been on a cruise with a playroom and loved that atmosphere. It's the one thing we felt Hedo was missing when we were there. We'd be excited to discover one there during our trip in Feb/March.
    There are basically just a bunch of beds setup. The thing is... they normally only have it open for certain groups. Some groups allow anyone in the resort to partake others only allow guests that booked with the group. We've never really spent much time there, only because we see the entire resort as a 'play room'!
    lilgirlnlilboy on SLS, Lovevoodoo, and AFF but normally only check SLS. Cum say hi!

Hedo February 27th- March 9th 2015
    Hedo March 2014
    Hedo March 2013

Quote Originally Posted by rennie69 View Post
    Naughty we couldn't agree with you more. Our trip last year we went over to the disco with 4 other couples, danced maybe one or two songs then had to go outside to hear ourselves talk. We moved the party out front so we could still enjoy the music and have our conversations without yelling at each other. We'd love to see the disco turned into a play room, keep a bar there. Add some showers, create separate themed playrooms, maybe a couple of swings, massage tables, let your imagination run wild.
    I wholeheartedly agree! The music is too damn loud!!! The disco would be a great spot, if only I didn't get a headache. Does anyone really like it that loud?!
    lilgirlnlilboy on SLS, Lovevoodoo, and AFF but normally only check SLS. Cum say hi!

Hedo February 27th- March 9th 2015
    Hedo March 2014
    Hedo March 2013

Quote Originally Posted by lilgirlNlilboy View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree! The music is too damn loud!!! The disco would be a great spot, if only I didn't get a headache. Does anyone really like it that loud?!
    Yes during the Toga Foam party.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast