Thread: What an AMAZING trip!

What an AMAZING trip!

So this was my first time to Hedo II and I had such a great time! As a single guy going there I wasn't quite sure how I'd fit in; how people would treat me, but everyone there was just so friendly! It didn't take more then a few minutes after I got there to discover that the golden rule was in full effect--treat others with respect and they'll do the same.

The weather was great, the people, both the staff and all the guests I met and talked to, were just as friendly as can be, and the food and booze was all any one can hope for. Of course I only made it to breakfast 2 times all week...

There were times when I was able to just relax by the ocean with a drink in my hand (both at the prude side, and the nude side), and there were times I got to see the full craziness that took place at the nude hot tub at 2am. What an all around incredible experience!! And I did take everyone's advice. The first thing I did when I got there was to head right over to the nude beach where I dropped my drawers and just took in some sun. Everyone was right. No one cared, and after a few minutes you no longer felt uncomfortable. Just one of the gang so to speak.

I don't know when I'll be back, but I'm already looking forward to the return trip. Thanks to everyone that helped to make this a great trip!!

thanks for the trip report
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing