Hi guys hope everybody is doing great and getting ready for your coming trip!

For the new couples coming and for the ones that have visited the resort before that would be interested to visit me and make an appointment for a couple sensual holistic massage , it will be my pleasure to work and meet you too. If you are coming during December and January and you want to book an appointment, I'm already booking all your sessions !
When was the last time you touched each other besides during sex? Take a moment for you and your other half through my therapy. Fall in love again and awaken the passionate love within you by touching every single part of the body during our session.

The massage is a very loving, peaceful, sensuous and healling therapy that with no doubt I'm sure both will love!

I can tell you that after our session you will leave my studio with something more than a relax body, smile on your face and a truly, madly, deeply love for each other.
Are you celebrating something special? The therapy could be the perfect gift for that special occasion whether is an anniversary, honey moon, birthday or if you are just visiting town for vacations, take an intimate moment to pamper and nourish your passionate love!

Any questions , doubts or if you want to book an appointment please send me the dates of your trip and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible.
You can also check my web site www.touchofmagic.com.mx

Coming to my studio is a very short trip. Puerto Morelos is a very peaceful,safe and nice cute little town. You can come and see me but also you can enjoy having lunch in some of the good restaurants from town or walk in the flea market and do some shopping if you want!

Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to see you very soon !! Claudia

Claudia Gabucio
fb: A TOUCH OF MAGIC BY CLAUDIA
www.touchofmagic.com.mx
cel 9981-22-62-23