Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Day pss or Night pass

Day pss or Night pass

My wife and I are heading to Grand Lido in Dec. We may want to head to hedo for a day but not sure if we should do a day or night pass. Not sure of the cost but it would be fun to check it out. Any help would be appreciated.

Blog Entries
    hes just looking for you to buy him a pass to hedo with you. he wanted us in Oct to pay for him to come in... its around $100.00 i think.... but we would say a night pass would be better....
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo91 View Post
    My wife and I are heading to Grand Lido in Dec. We may want to head to hedo for a day but not sure if we should do a day or night pass. Not sure of the cost but it would be fun to check it out. Any help would be appreciated.
    For your best experience, if you can swing it I'd do a day and night pass. I think it's easier to get to know people in the afternoon which will make your night more fun! My husband and I arrived around 10 pm and found it difficult to break the ice with people in the dining room. We did break some ice later on in the hot tub...

Thanks for the info. How much for the day/night pass for a couple?

You should just change your trip to Hedo. We use to be lido people. New owners just want to sell you time shares. the fun is all next door.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkied View Post
    You should just change your trip to Hedo. We use to be lido people. New owners just want to sell you time shares. the fun is all next door.
    I'll back this up for sure! Hedo is definitely more fun! But if you've already booked, do a day followed by a night pass to get more of a full experience. Maybe if you get both passes you can get a discount. I don't know for sure but probably worth asking. Another possibility is you can show up mid afternoon and see if you can get a discount on the day pass. This way you can meet people in the hot tub before dinner.

We stayed at Lido two years ago and enjoyed. My wife gets noticed and she is worried about getting too much unwanted attention but she loves a good time. Thought a day pass might get us to see what its all about.

They just quoted us &100.00 per couple for a day pass and 150.00 per couple for a day & night pass combo so we are doing both.
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

We just did a day pass from lido and I would say skip lido and just stay at hedo. My only regret is that we waited till the last day before we left and only spent one day there. My wife and I both had reservations on going but we had the best day of our vacation there. We partied with a great group called love voodoo. We are going to skip lido next year and go straight to hedo for the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by tntcoop View Post
    We just did a day pass from lido and I would say skip lido and just stay at hedo. My only regret is that we waited till the last day before we left and only spent one day there. My wife and I both had reservations on going but we had the best day of our vacation there. We partied with a great group called love voodoo. We are going to skip lido next year and go straight to hedo for the fun.
    we do Hedo one week then we go to Mobay Sandals and sleep and relax for one week... perfect combo!! just remember to put some clothing on before you leave your room lol
    The diving team is awesome at both places but the parties at Hedo... well... just can't find that anywhere else!

I wouldn't do a day or night pass... you will hate yourself for not booking your whole trip there! Just go! If your thinking about it, you will love it!

Thank you all for your responses. We have already booked and pleased with the laid back Lido as we lead very busy lives. A couple of good party day can always be fit in ; Cannot wait for the trip.

We cannot get out of Lido but plan a full day pass at hedo. What day of the week would you suggest? Heading mid Dec

If you leave Negril to return home before December 21 you will be with the current theme nights. I'd do Tuesday and enjoy pajama/pastie night. But it depends what you like really... Maybe fetish night would appeal (the week I went, the spiciest show was that night)... or perhaps the Monday night Pirate night. The one week I was there, on the Monday they had a fantastic drumming band. If you have a thing for the school girl look, Sunday night for sure. Go to the website and check out your options.

Maybe a stupid question but where do we keep our clothes during the day pass?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast