Thread: Roll Call for June 20-27, 2015 at Hedo

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Roll Call for June 20-27, 2015 at Hedo

I know that it may seem early but I'm too excited (ok, maybe impatient) to check in for the week of June 20-27, 2015 but I hope all those going to Hedo then are as excited as me. I was going to wait until 180 days out but 215 days is close enough for me.

This will be my 11th time at my favorite all-inclusive in the Caribbean and the 9th Annual Group Trip & Adventure for the Krewe de Krazy Life which I organize and manage every year. Also, I will be at Hedo June 18-30, 2015.

And again this year the Krewe will be featuring the return of world-famous Pashur, The Bodypainter, (www.canvasalive.com) who will be painting all ladies of the Krewe (and a few of the guys), plus the founders of the Krewe de Krazy Life from Key West and Fantasy Fest--John and MJ. And I'm working on a surprise guest who will only add to our nightly costumed fun and some of my infamous "Ann-tics". And what will Krewe members find in their "goodie" bags upon arrival that will make their vacation/holiday even that more special and memorable? (only I know right now).

http://www.hedonism.com/events/krewe...azy-life-week/ Krewe group benefits are available to all singles, couples, mini-groups & fun-loving adults.

I know the Krewe will be ready for Hedo but will Hedo be ready for the Krewe???

Follow the links below for more photos, tips, trip reports, etc. or contact me for details.

Ann, The TravelSlut
    TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com

Blog Entries
    It would now be 198 days to go if I was counting....

Ok...you got me.....I'm counting..

198 days:
    17,107,200 seconds
    285,120 minutes
    4752 hours
    198 days
    28 weeks and 2 days

Hedo----Here we come again (trip #11 for me) June 20-27, 2015 for the 9th Annual Group Trip to Paradise and as of this week, there is still space and availability for our group for any singles, couples, mini-groups that are interested in joining up with the most fun group at the most wickedly-wild, sexy and clothing-optional resort.

We are ready for Hedo, but is Hedo ready again for the the Krewe and I?

Ann, The TravelSlut
    http://youtu.be/qD-m21ILIPE
    www.flickr.com/groups/hedonismresortgrouptrip
    http://twitter.com/TheTravelSlut

Blog Entries
    I can't believe it is still 170 days to go before a return trip to Hedo (unless I sneak one in before my group trip in June).

Maybe time will seem less once we welcome 2015 tommorow night.

Happy New Year everyone!

Hi TravelSlut!

I am so excited about joining you and the Krewe at Hedo in less than 90 days!

Who else is coming?

Blog Entries
    76 days to Jamaica paradise @ Hedonism Jamaica & my 9th Annual KrazyKrewe FF Group Trip & group rate rooms still available for a short time only as the resort will likely sell out June 20-27 like it did in 2014.

Just contact me for details, rates and availability and meanwhile I’ll be working on my all-over tan in preparation for my 11th trip to Hedo in June.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISMblLDH0wk

If you are a single adult or couple, you can be part of this fun in the sun and delight at night (in OR out of costume) by becoming part of my Krewe—-just email or IM me for details at:

TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com

Enjoy the day, week and month and take care, travel safe and have safe fun!

Ann, The TravelSlut

www.youtube.com/user/TheTravelSlut/videos (all my Hedonism videos)

www.flickr.com/groups/hedonismresortgrouptrip (3,000+ Hedo photos)

www.flickr.com/groups/fantasyfesters (21,000+ FF photos)

http://www.hedonism.com/events/krewe...azy-life-week/ (featured group)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Krewed...ifers4Hedonism (lots of details)

http://twitter.com/TheTravelSlut (my daily tweets & photos about Hedo)

Blog Entries
    With under 60 days to go for my trip #11 and Trip #9 for the Krewe de Krazy Life, I wanted to update some of the new Krewe members with some tips for their 1st time experience on both basic tips and also theme night costume ideas---all via 3 minute videos I posted on YouTube.

I can't wait to see the Krewe and all my friends in other groups again!

Only a few rooms available for any last-minute travelers who want to join our group at low group rates.....June 20-27

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aiVdlmCGIU

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEmoGStiLiQ

Blog Entries
    FYI..........Anyone in the Philadelphia area thinking about going to Hedo June....here' some awesome airfare news:

The June 20-27 9th Annual Group Trip & Rendezvous in Paradise at Hedonism II resort is closer than you think and here is a chance to save big $$$ on flights also:

As of this afternoon, you could fly nonstop from Philadelphia to Montego Bay, Jamaica for $349 round-trip on American Airlines in mid-late June.

If you are thinking of making the trip with us, these ticket prices & availability will not last long.

Plus, more Hedo-related information in my latest four videos:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_GL4L2yvt4

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISMblLDH0wk

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aiVdlmCGIU

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEmoGStiLiQ

In the meantime, let the countdown continue.......

Take care, travel safe and have safe fun!

Ann, The TravelSlut

Email & IM: TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheTravelSlut

Blog Entries
    FLASH! Trip #11 for me and another wild trip to Hedo June 18-30 is getting very close now!

My TravelSlut & Krewe de Krazy Life 9th Annual Group Rendevous in Paradise with fun in the sun and delight at night is going to be awesome with some planned (and unplanned/spontaneous) fun set for our week (June 20-27) including--again-- having our own professional bodypainter (Pashur of www.canvasalive.com).

So, with just a short time to go, I know I am ready!!!! Let's see:

1. Passport (valid thru 2015) in hand-------------check
    2. Airline confirmation & ticket purchased-----------check
    3. Hedo final payment and confirmation done---------check
    4. Costumes laid out-----------------check (and more being added for my 12 days there)
    5. Mindset for lots of fun---------------------check
    6. Liver & kidneys tuned up--------check (but a work in progress)
    7. Tanlines gone or sunscreen packed--still working on no tanlines until day of departure but I'm trying!
    8. Ready to leave work behind---------OK, just 16 more fulltime workdays
    9. Smile lines already forming-------check
    10. Dreaming of Hedo bliss----------check---lol.

624 hours!

I can't wait to see my Krewe de Krazy Lifers, Fantasy Festers, Hedo Rockers, Sex Gamers, Cougars/Cubs/Friends, Reggae Cowboys, Wild Women & Texas TwoSteppers, plus all my Hedonite friends & staff.

Ann, The TravelSlut
    TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com

P.S. I'll be doing some more R-rated Hedo video primers on my YouTube channel this weekend.

www.youtube.com/user/TheTravelSlut/videos

Blog Entries
    REMINDER to those in the Krewe for next week:

Attached in the group photostream are photos of the available coiled wristband/bracelets that I'm adding to the Krewe giftbags along with the Krewe necklaces and other "goodies/toys/etc" next week.

I am also bringing a hole punch that you can use so that you can attach your roomkey.

NOTE: Thanks to Krewe veteran "RP" for the AWESOME Krewe de Krazy Life medallions attached to the wristbands!!!!

This will accompany your beaded name/nickname necklace--and for those that have not yet sent me your name/nickname request....please do so ASAP as I am building them this week

Also, be thinking of what you'd like and what night for your complimentary bodypainting by Pashur on your designated night.

I hope everyone has their travel and Hedo checklist and/or preliminary packing started (along with your VALID passports and airline/airport transfers confirmed). It is going to be a great week!

For those newbies, be sure to read my 10 tips for 1st timers...

Also Hedonism II resort on Twitter posted a Tweet to their 5,000+ followers that featured one of my YouTube video invites to Hedo and it now has over 435,000 views!!!!

And are you subscribing to my YouTube channel with all my videos?

www.youtube.com/user/TheTravelSlut/videos

Are you following me on Twitter for my daily tweets and photos of all my activities and events???

http://twitter.com/TheTravelSlut

I'll be posting daily updates and tweets for those that could not make the trip this year.

My two main photo posting groups for our annual Hedo trips:

www.flickr.com/groups/hedonismresortgrouptrip
    3,000+ photos & videos plus over 6,000 followers 7 members

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Krewed...ifers4Hedonism
    2,900 photos & videos and 2,600+ members

Anyway, I hope those that are going are as excited as I am.

I know the Krewe is ready for Hedo...but is Hedo ready for the Krewe????

Ann, The TravelSlut

TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com

Join me and the Krewe de Krazy Life for the 9th Annual Group Trip June 20-27, 2015 @ Hedonism II resort in Jamaica.

http://www.hedonism.com/events/krewe...azy-life-week/