Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just book our hedo 2 trip

Quote Originally Posted by fun4play2 View Post
    We took a overnight in Charlotte. We land at 9:50. Thats the early US air flight out.
    We'll see what we can do, Looking foward to seeing you both again
    March 22-30 2013 Was our first trip of many to come. We had a blast with everyone, and I can see each trip getting better, and better.

March 28th 2014 plans to be an even better trip then 2013!!

March 27th 2015 hope to meet many old friends and make even more new friends

March 24th to April 2nd. Runaway Repeaters & Swing Into Spring

March 25th to April 3rd 2017. Going with the great people in SWING INTO SPRING aganin!

"Disclaimer - that is not us in the avatar picture"

Blog Entries
    Best advice I can give is don't worry about the nude thing.you will see all shape and sizes.just put a smile on and enjoy the crazy experience

My wife and I arrive on 3/27 and will be there until 4/7. We go every year around this time. As countless others have said after you go to Hedo you will never want to go no where else. Hedo can be as wild or mild as you like and you can certainly see and learn the best of the art of making love. The people are very respectful, friendly and best of all the the friendships you make are the kind that can last years. This will be our first time staying on the prude side (PBJ). We only dress for dinner but do take a swim suite for snorkeling on the boat, most of the times we have been you can loose the suite when there are no other boats around. My advise is to loose your cloths as soon as you arrive, after a few minutes you will be hooked for life. Hedo is very addicting especially if you are open minded and enjoy the company of like minded individuals. We are looking forward to meeting you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee00 View Post
    My wife and I arrive on 3/27 and will be there until 4/7. We go every year around this time. As countless others have said after you go to Hedo you will never want to go no where else. Hedo can be as wild or mild as you like and you can certainly see and learn the best of the art of making love. The people are very respectful, friendly and best of all the the friendships you make are the kind that can last years. This will be our first time staying on the prude side (PBJ). We only dress for dinner but do take a swim suite for snorkeling on the boat, most of the times we have been you can loose the suite when there are no other boats around. My advise is to loose your cloths as soon as you arrive, after a few minutes you will be hooked for life. Hedo is very addicting especially if you are open minded and enjoy the company of like minded individuals. We are looking forward to meeting you all!
    We go the same time every year. Have we meet? If not looking foward to meeting you
    March 22-30 2013 Was our first trip of many to come. We had a blast with everyone, and I can see each trip getting better, and better.

March 28th 2014 plans to be an even better trip then 2013!!

March 27th 2015 hope to meet many old friends and make even more new friends

March 24th to April 2nd. Runaway Repeaters & Swing Into Spring

March 25th to April 3rd 2017. Going with the great people in SWING INTO SPRING aganin!

"Disclaimer - that is not us in the avatar picture"

Do to unforeseen circumstances, we have had to cancel our trip and will not get there this winter��

Boo, that sucks, so sorry Hope all is ok.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12