Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who is joining us for the Bloom takeover of Hedonism 2

Quote Originally Posted by vmanford View Post
    We just got married and will be celebrating with Bloom as they take over Hedonism 2 for a week. We will be on our honeymoon, and want to know who else is going to join our celebration?
    We won't be there, but hope you all have fun celebrating with the rest of the "Freaks" at Hedo

"It's your vacation".
    Kama Sutra Week - Jan 26th - Feb 2nd, 2013
    www.hedokamasutra.com

Mmmm well we will be there, it's the only time we can get away, mr g's. R and R is during that time. I don't care what anyone one else is doing during their vacation. And I know I will get a lot of talk for this but for y'all who have such issues with gay behavior , how do you deal with the girl on girl that is all over hedo? I'm not into watching male on male sex either, and to be honest not really all into watching some of the full on male on female sex I have seen. but I don't own the world and when your going to a place that allows EVERY kind of sex avenue know to man I can't see how hedo could discriminate with just one but still allow every thing they do. So we will go and party and have a good time and meet some new people and have fun

Well GandG. If the Bloom group was a Lesbian group I would feel the same way. A couple of girl on girl encounters is very different from a having a whole group. Just knowing the Jamaican history and the harsh views Jamaicans have towards gay men it's a touchy subject I'm sure.

Now with that said, I am normally strong like you and say I don't give a crap what others are doing cause it won't affect me. I hope that they are respectful and pleasant and even fun to hang out with. I want you to have a great vacation and I think you will because you have the right attitude. In fact, I am even feeling like a dick posting my comments and feel like I too should just grin and bear it and stick with my original plans. For all those who will be at Hedonism Dec. 1-8, no matter what your group or orientation, enjoy your stay and your life to the fullest. Savor every second, be kind, respectful and God bless! Maybe I will see you there!

Your right too much of anything can ruin a good thing! Come on down us and our friends that will be there will welcome you!

Hubby and I just laugh every time we hear people on this board say, "in the lifestyle people are OPEN." We love HEDO, but some of the people who go are not at all open.

Gay people are getting married, folks! Yes. Nasty. Imagine that: two women, playing with each other's titty balls. Stroking those nipples until they get just so stiff, and erect. Blowin' on 'em.*(imitates blowing on nipples)*Brrr! Men: barbecue. "I like you." "I like you too, dog. Let's get married, man." It's crazy.Reporter: Sir, what about your....*Black Bush: That shit is gross!

I'm reminded of this Dave Chappell skit.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Ok,if I have a preference not to be in a pool or hot tub where couples of any ethnicity or orientation are having anal sex,does that make me intolerant of others?

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    Ok,if I have a preference not to be in a pool or hot tub where couples of any ethnicity or orientation are having anal sex,does that make me intolerant of others?
    It doesn't. - as I said before I am a HUGE supporter of equal rights (to the point of friends questioning MY sexuality!), but thinking about gay sex (male & female alike) does nothing for me - zip/nada/zero and the idea of being in a highly sexually charged environment that is NOT heterosexual has no appeal to me because it is just not my thang!!

I suppose if I spent more time hanging with my gay friends & relatives I would change my tune because I would have a greater comfort level being around gay people - sorta like the first time we went to Hedo and the thought of being baked in front of "all those people" scared the bejesus out of me (not the Mrs) that we did not get into the true Hedo vibe..... Its just something I have to get used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    It doesn't. - as I said before I am a HUGE supporter of equal rights (to the point of friends questioning MY sexuality!), but thinking about gay sex (male & female alike) does nothing for me - zip/nada/zero and the idea of being in a highly sexually charged environment that is NOT heterosexual has no appeal to me because it is just not my thang!!

I suppose if I spent more time hanging with my gay friends & relatives I would change my tune because I would have a greater comfort level being around gay people - sorta like the first time we went to Hedo and the thought of being naked in front of "all those people" scared the bejesus out of me (not the Mrs) that we did not get into the true Hedo vibe..... Its just something I have to get used to.

Quote Originally Posted by GandG View Post
    Mmmm well we will be there, it's the only time we can get away, mr g's. R and R is during that time. I don't care what anyone one else is doing during their vacation. And I know I will get a lot of talk for this but for y'all who have such issues with gay behavior , how do you deal with the girl on girl that is all over hedo? I'm not into watching male on male sex either, and to be honest not really all into watching some of the full on male on female sex I have seen. but I don't own the world and when your going to a place that allows EVERY kind of sex avenue know to man I can't see how hedo could discriminate with just one but still allow every thing they do. So we will go and party and have a good time and meet some new people and have fun
    We will be there from Dec 4 - 11th....looking forward to the Reggae Half Marathon and some fun at Hedo. Look forward to crossing paths GandG....and everyone else. We have been to Hedo "a few times" - lots of different groups and although the "take-over" group may not be our cup of tea we have always enjoyed ourselves.
    Last edited by daphnelson; 11-05-2014 at 11:15 AM. Reason: hit return too soon....added to message

We will see you there ! I'm the red head from Texas...not big hair lol and mr g is a big guy you won't miss him. We have friends were meeting there so join the party!

Quote Originally Posted by GandG View Post
    We will see you there ! I'm the red head from Texas...not big hair lol and mr g is a big guy you won't miss him. We have friends were meeting there so join the party!
    ....Big guy and a red headed woman.....the search begins :-)

Lol this will be interesting....I am also a big guy with a Red Headed woman!!

Quote Originally Posted by Davenrose View Post
    Lol this will be interesting....I am also a big guy with a Red Headed woman!!
    Woohoo.....we can't miss!!

Lol how funny...two reds In the house! We will you all there can not wait!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast