Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is joining us for the Bloom takeover of Hedonism 2

Who is joining us for the Bloom takeover of Hedonism 2

We just got married and will be celebrating with Bloom as they take over Hedonism 2 for a week. We will be on our honeymoon, and want to know who else is going to join our celebration?

Never heard of them, if you post the dates you might get more responses.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

I have never heard of them either, but you will be a lot of people "Blooming" there all the time (depending on your definition of Bloom). Have fun, whenever it is.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

I believe this is the gay/bi male group week in December
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    I believe this is the gay/bi male group week in December
    You are correct...specifically Jamaican men, but welcome all ...affiliated with Bloom NYC,,,,,Dec 1-8th.
    looked at their website www.thebloomparty.com
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sabinaandscott View Post
    You are correct...specifically Jamaican men, but welcome all ...affiliated with Bloom NYC,,,,,Dec 1-8th.
    looked at their website www.thebloomparty.com
    Awesome, thanks for the information, I didn't know about this. I like to hear about all the different groups that go. Much appreciated.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Blog Entries
    I am totally ready to party with the Bloom Group !!! Haven't been at Hedo in December for the last 3 winters (tried out Desire instead) . I love the Bloom Group; they have absolutely amazing DJ's, light shows and dance parties and EVERYONE is welcome!!!

Another group has changed their dates because they do not want to be there when the BLOOM group is at the resort.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Blog Entries
    What is the name of this intolerant group that changed their dates to avoid the Bloom group?? I would like to know so I and other like minded folks can avoid going to Hedo when that particular group is in the house. No offence intended... I also avoid the group that has a few very vocal members who think black men want to rape white women if the white women are naked and the black men refuse to take their clothes off fast enough.... heyyy I think we might be talking about the same group. Never mind do not mention the name of the group because there are also some amazing members of this longstanding group who are intelligent, open minded, non judgemental and non-racist. I am very pleased that Hedo management welcomes EVERYONE. Also very impressive that certain longstanding group ringleaders were immediately all kicked off the premises a few years back due to racist comments toward the staff.
    "Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful ....Would you meet the sun and the wind with ...your skin..? For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.." Kahlil Gibran

I had no intention of naming the group. It had nothing to do with thinking black men want to rape white women if the white women are naked and the black men refuse to take their clothes off fast enough.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Sorry,but I think the fact that some people would rather be in a late night hot tub with beautiful naked ladies rather than a tub full of single men of any ethnicity or orientation means that they have a preference and not a bias.Just sayin'...

I am not ashamed to admit that I cancelled the second half of my hedo trip because of the Bloom group. I have nothing against gay men but my wife and I DO NOT care to be around men flaunting their gayness and I do not agree with this resort hosting that type of group. Mostly because it is a resort that has a sexual vibe and the idea of seeing pda's of men with men is not something I can tolerate. I know I will get flack for this but I will stand firm. Homosexuality is a minority and im pretty tired of gay men thinking that everyone is going to just except it. Im all for equal rights and even same sex marriages but if you are into something that isnt quite mainstream you cannot expect that everyone is going to be comfortable being around it. Then when your not comfortable being around it you get accused of being intolerant and everything else. I welcome thoughts and comments on this but I doubt many will chime in because of the sensitivity of the topic. Hence the problem. Many are not comfortable with homosexuality in the open and why should we have to learn to be? This group is in such minority.

I have no problem with the resort hosting a week like this BUT I think that people should know before they go as so many people in the world are not comfortable with it. Personally I would not want to attend this week. It is not that we have anything against men being gay or bi - it just not our thing and there is a difference with not having a problem with it and then guy on guy action in public. Two very different things. It is sexual preference and what turns a person on, so I don't see how me not being turned on by 2 men going at it is a bad thing to say. Just my 2 cents.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

I booked my vacation four months ago! The Bloom group thing just happened recently so I feel like I was not given a fair shot. I have seen groups like this before and I could probably deal with it much better but it seems like there is a need for them to flaunt there sexual preference and if you look at the literature for the event its a perfect example of what I am talking about. Im all for individual choices lbbut at some point its disrespectful to those who are not comfortable. I have seen gay men argue that they put up with man and woman partners but that is again my point. They are a minority. If I had already paid for the second half of my stay I would have been pissed off. I feel sorry for Harry and the other owners. They are dammed if they allow the group and dammed if they dont. This has been a hot topic today with my coworkers and friends and I can honestly say that 99 percent agree that the resort has to let people know that this much different sexual atmosphere will be there and then people can choose if they want tk be there. Im sorry but the resort would be pretty empty.

Quote Originally Posted by grasshopper View Post
    .....I have nothing against gay men but my wife and I DO NOT care to be around men flaunting their gayness and I do not agree with this resort hosting that type of group. Mostly because it is a resort that has a sexual vibe and the idea of seeing pda's of men with men is not something I can tolerate.......
    I agree Grasshopper, the aura of Hedo is the really awesome sexual vibe with all the men and women strutting their stuff all over the place. I personally am a HUGE supporter of equal rights for EVERYONE, but I don't see the attraction of gay (MM) sex, don't understand the mechanics of it and can't imagine myself participating in it.

It's a lot like a NASCAR race...........

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast