Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who is joining us for the Bloom takeover of Hedonism 2

God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

Just sayin...

You have got to be kidding? On a open minded free spirit forum?

Quote Originally Posted by GandG View Post
    Damn straight ( no pun intended). There are places for that (guy on guy or girl on girl), the majority of people that go to Hedo dont want to see that. I challenge you to start a poll to prove me otherwise. If your inferring that Im not open minded can I infer your ignorant (for pigeon-holeing my personality on a forum)? Ive got zero problem with gay people, Ive even got a gay family member. I dont approve of it but its not for me to say. You want to call out my Christian beliefs...go for it. Where do you draw YOUR tolerance line? Sex with animals? 2 guys going at it in the hot tub?

So let me get this straight, your tolerant of people's sexual preferences, but not of their religious beliefs? That makes sense.

Thank goodness there is Sandals close by for people who get offended LOL
    Kama Sutra Week - Jan 26th - Feb 2nd, 2013
    www.hedokamasutra.com

Never said anything about your religious beliefs, but truth be told god made Adam and Eve and Steve and jane. Did not call you out on any Christian beliefs lol. But I really don't want to start quoting the bible and god here on a lifestyle forum, where quite a few members do enjoy sex with others than their spouse and love girl on girl, if you want to do that pool your talking about. Peace out

Quote Originally Posted by Calliope View Post
    Sandals allows only M/F Couples.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Quote Originally Posted by Calliope View Post
    Ha ha - and only M/F couples.

Never said anything about your religious beliefs, but truth be told god madebe
    and Eve and Steve and jane. Did not call you out on any Christian beliefs lol. But I really don't want to start quoting the bible and god here on a lifestyle forum, where quite a few members do enjoy sex with others than their spouse and love girl on girl, if you want to do that pool your talking about. Peace out
    I actually called you out for being a hypocrite. We dont play with other couples, we just enjoy being naked and the hedo vibe. If that vibe changes to mostly guy on guy action or girl on girl, we'll spend our yearly $4000 somewhere else.

I think several people gave you a option to where to spend your 4000.00 a year if you look .

I think several people gave you a option to where to spend your 4000.00 a year if you look .
    They were actually pointing out that Sandals is not a gay resort, not where to spend my money, if you can read.

Folks, why all the hostility? Hedo is for everyone. When we were therein September we saw numerous female couples and two male couples. They Were no different than the rest of us. We all partied together as human beings.

I understand some might be uncomfortable going to the resort during a takeover week, but isn't that true of a swingers takeover, or any number of other groups if you're not into their brand of lifestyle?

If it's not your thing, plan to go another week. And I know this may not be an option for everybody, but it likely is for most.

The resort does a decent job of identifying various weeks/groups on its site. I think if they are more diligent about ensuring there is accurate and timely info on the site describing the various groups and the weeks they will be there, then much of the problem goes away. They should also be very accommodating for anyone wanting to change their booking if a group is added at a later date.

I would have no problem being at the resort with the Bloom group (our gay friends are some of the most fun people we know!), but we're heterosexual and are looking for a week with like minded couples, so we'll look for those groups and book accordingly.

One love!
    Hedo, Sept. 27-Oct. 8, 2015 (can't wait to return).

Hedo, February 2015.

Hedo, September 2014 . First time!

Brilliance of the Seas - January 2014

I don't think anyone here is saying they can't handle being around gays. I work and hang out with them as an airline pilot every day and will stand up for their rights. We just don't want to watch that brand of sex on our vacation.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a flight to catch this morning to Negril. Or as I call it Disneyland for adults.

"Can we all get along...?" - Rodney King

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie Screech View Post
    Folks, why all the hostility? Hedo is for everyone. When we were therein September we saw numerous female couples and two male couples. They Were no different than the rest of us. We all partied together as human beings.

I understand some might be uncomfortable going to the resort during a takeover week, but isn't that true of a swingers takeover, or any number of other groups if you're not into their brand of lifestyle?

If it's not your thing, plan to go another week. And I know this may not be an option for everybody, but it likely is for most.

The resort does a decent job of identifying various weeks/groups on its site. I think if they are more diligent about ensuring there is accurate and timely info on the site describing the various groups and the weeks they will be there, then much of the problem goes away. They should also be very accommodating for anyone wanting to change their booking if a group is added at a later date.

I would have no problem being at the resort with the Bloom group (our gay friends are some of the most fun people we know!), but we're heterosexual and are looking for a week with like minded couples, so we'll look for those groups and book accordingly.

One love!
    Perfect

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast