Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Swingers Week March 2015

Quote Originally Posted by wackoo22 View Post
    when we were booking our trip 2 months ago didn't relize it was young swingers week. so 2 more old farts we will be there too lol our 4th trip
    We'll be there also! 3/21-28. Mid 50's and young at heart!

FL - a hop, a skip, and a jump away from paradise!
    Cool, it will be great to meet and party with you all!

Here's a question:
    How do Adult Travel Forum members usually recognize each other while at Hedo? Sometimes I'll ask someone if they're on adult travel forum while in conversation, but I usually just get a confused look. I feel like we need a secret handshake or ATF temporary tattoos. That might make ganja smokers nervous though, lol.
    Next trip: Young Swingers Week March 18 - 24 2018!

March 21 - 28 2014, Young Swingers Week (Trip report)
    October 3 - 12 2014, Young Swingers Week 2 (Trip report)

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaam View Post
    Cool, it will be great to meet and party with you all!

Here's a question:
    How do Adult Travel Forum members usually recognize each other while at Hedo? Sometimes I'll ask someone if they're on adult travel forum while in conversation, but I usually just get a confused look. I feel like we need a secret handshake or ATF temporary tattoos. That might make ganja smokers nervous though, lol.
    You don't think an ATF badge would do the trick?

You almost need a charm bracelet with charms representing each forum, website and group you are affiliated with.
    Hedo II - March 21-29, 2015

Registered User YoungSwingersWk's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cool The RSVP list is growing daily for March YSW.

We already past the number of attendees from last March with just under 2 months to go. We have well over 200 attendees already booked.

Right now there are 147 people RSVP'd on our new co-branded site with Kasidie called www.YoungSwingers.me, which you can communicate with them and RSVP for free.

If you looked last week you need to look again because we just added 24 more RSVP's to the list since last week.
    Last edited by YoungSwingersWk; 01-22-2015 at 11:05 AM.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaLove View Post
    You don't think an ATF badge would do the trick?

You almost need a charm bracelet with charms representing each forum, website and group you are affiliated with.
    We have a member in our Kitten/Angel group who has his screen name customized on a ball cap.
    But not everyone is quite that cool!

Blog Entries

Exclamation Running out of Rooms for March

We are running out of rooms for March and are almost out of everything for the opening Saturday of the event.

If you want to go the time for your booking is now. Don't wait until it is too late and your friends have to tell you all about it.

Please call us right away with any questions you may have 1-855-777-9464.

www.YoungSwingersWeek.com

Quote Originally Posted by LIcouple1984 View Post
    We'll be there also! 3/21-28. Mid 50's and young at heart!
    Same for us. The only week we could go was 3/21-3/28 so even though we dont fit the young swingers demographic we will be there anyway. 46 years old and ready to act like idiots. (well me, the male half, at least. Wife will probably disown me by day three)

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Wayne "50" Freeman Helps Host March Young Swingers Week

Blog Entries

Cool Celebrate Ms. Kasidie "Emily's" Birithday!

We have a lot of first timers to Hedo coming with the group so I figured it would be good for us vets to drop some knowledge and give a few tips to the newbies! First up, a few tips for drinking at Hedo and avoiding (or at least lessening) a dreaded hangover!

1) There is top shelf alcohol at all of the bars, you just have to ask for it when you order your drinks! So, when ordering be sure to specify what brands you want in each drink. Otherwise, the bartenders tend to use the cheap stuff. I like vodka and I always ask for Stolichnaya, Grey Goose, or Ciroc. The cheap stuff they have there (Ivanoff) tends to give me worse hangovers so I avoid it as much as I can!

2) Follow the 1 water / 1 drink rule: for every drink I have, I follow up with a water. This is especially important during the day because you can get dehydrated fast partying at the beach/pool/hot tub in the Jamaican sun. Everyone learns this by their third day at Hedo and if you aren’t keeping plain water in your drink rotation, you'll likely lose a few days or nights of your vacation to your bedroom, and not in a good way. I usually end up putting plain water in my insulated mug during the day, and have my drinks from the resort’s regular cups. If you're booked with YSW you'll get nice 16oz insulated mugs when you check in

PROTIP: On the nude side you can get water from the self serve Pepsi machine near the big hot tub. Also be on the lookout for the big orange coolers, they are filled with ice water. The tap water in Jamaica is perfectly fine to drink.

3) Don't forget to eat! Do any web search about "best ways to avoid hangovers" and one of the tips will be to not drink on an empty stomach. There's plenty of food options at Hedo during all hours of the day (and even in the late night AM hours) so don't forget to put a good meal on your stomach before you start partying.

Anyone else can feel free to add more tips for newbies.
    Last edited by TheRaam; 01-26-2015 at 02:24 PM.

I agree with chitownhedocple march 21st to the 28 was the only time we could go as to wifes therapy we booked before we found out it was young swingers week. my wife had a stroke 5 yrs ago been back a few times she enjoys the environment and everyone is respectable of her condition so hope to meet some interesting people we will be at the goat races for shur

Don't just be AT the goat races... be IN the goat races!

Blog Entries
    Howdy all. Us and the two other couples going with us are on the top end of the young swingers age criteria but we have no worries. We booked that week because of work schedule. Haven't seen a group yet that excluded people who know how to have a good time. We always meet the coolest people and often meet at least one couple we end up being friends with. You won't find the same at any other resort. So if your new and want a safe ice breaker look for the peeps hanging next to the bar laughing,smiling,and drinking. I'm the one with the southern accent.

Saw a post on the Hedo facebook page yesterday that was a very good tip for first timers, and anyone really:

Take the batteries out of any toys before you pack them in your luggage! Otherwise you could be in for an awkward moment where your bags are vibrating at the airport. Or even worse, your toys will have dead batteries when you go to use them at Hedo...

Just a reminder to everyone... DON'T FORGET YOUR PASSPORT! I know it's a no-brainer but you would be surprised how easy it is to forget that important little booklet while rushing around and getting ready to head to the airport.

Also make sure that it doesn't expire within 6 months of your trip, as I've read that they can deny you boarding the plane if this is the case.

I get super ocd about making sure we have them before, during, and after our ride to the airport.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast