Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When did you know

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    If you are only saving $1000 by staying at GL and then you spend $800 on passes, only makes sense to stay at Hedo. Bite the bullet and just stay there - you won't regret it!
    It would be 300 on passes not 800. But if i love it i could see what you mean.

And I say that because we were only gonna get 2 full day passes if we stay at GLN.

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    If you are only saving $1000 by staying at GL and then you spend $800 on passes, only makes sense to stay at Hedo. Bite the bullet and just stay there - you won't regret it!
    I agree! I've been to both places and Hedo is just WAY MORE FUN! And there are places to just chill out when you don't feel up to a wild party. The nude pool and hot tub are way nicer at Hedo. The only thing I found better about GL is the lamb chops, which I think is their main claim to fame.

When we went the first time we were not in the life style at all. We had such a great time, everyone was so friendly and nice. great place to party and just have a great time, you just do it in the nude. We have made some life long friends there and now go back every year. It may cost a little more but it is so worth it that you will not go anywhere else for Adult fun ( and not just the sex fun)

Quote Originally Posted by brokenwife View Post
    When we went the first time we were not in the life style at all. We had such a great time, everyone was so friendly and nice. great place to party and just have a great time, you just do it in the nude. We have made some life long friends there and now go back every year. It may cost a little more but it is so worth it that you will not go anywhere else for Adult fun ( and not just the sex fun)
    Absolutely!!

Quote Originally Posted by sexyminion1 View Post
    It would be 300 on passes not 800. But if i love it i could see what you mean.
    You will have to experience it yourself....we really can't do justice with words. But will say the passes will not give you the full friendship experience. It will give you the party experience but it will feel "empty".

Blog Entries
    We have met wonderful couples who were at Hedo on a day/night pass and they were soooooo regretfull that they did not stay at Hedo the entire trip. At 3 am when we all felt we were life long friends and we were saying good bye it was so000 sad for us too. We are not into swapping sexual partners but we just connected on a personal level so well that it was such a shame that we all just had only the 1 night together (2 nights wouldn't have been enough either). You get to know people on a level seldom experienced in the 'real' world and I am talking waayy beyond the sexual attraction level so you feel like you REALLY know each other spiritually and emotionally.....
    Last edited by JuicyLucie; 11-02-2014 at 01:04 PM.
    "Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful ....Would you meet the sun and the wind with ...your skin..? For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.." Kahlil Gibran

I much prefer the grand lido the nude beach has a beautiful breeze and the resort and the rooms are far superior a day or night pass to hedo is the best deal

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucie View Post
    We have met wonderful couples who were at Hedo on a day/night pass and they were soooooo regretfull that they did not stay at Hedo the entire trip. At 3 am when we all felt we were life long friends and we were saying good bye it was so000 sad for us too. We are not into swapping sexual partners but we just connected on a personal level so well that it was such a shame that we all just had only the 1 night together (2 nights wouldn't have been enough either). You get to know people on a level seldom experienced in the 'real' world and I am talking waayy beyond the sexual attraction level so you feel like you REALLY know each other spiritually and emotionally.....
    This sounds amazing

Registered User Downunder Coupl's Avatar
    Back to the initial question. We knew the swinging lifestyle was for us after our first experience. We had been socializing with a couple for a while when, over a boozy dinner, they came straight out and said that they found us attractive and sexy and were we interested in swapping partners? We were surprised as we had no inkling that they felt that way but the booze kicked in and we looked at each other and nervously said "Why not?" Moving to the hot tub made it easy to get started with everyone naked and underwater. I have never forgotten seeing another man's cock entering my wife for the first time and the pleasure on her face! Hundreds of partners later, we still love it and have no regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyminion1 View Post
    But with us having 3 kids we come out better for our budget staying at GL and coming over to Hedo. What is the atmosphere at GL?
    Don't stay at Grand Lido, bite the preverbal bullet and stay at HEDO...You'll forget you have 3 kids at home...at least for a little while :-) LOL

Blog Entries
    Yea he's right, bite the bullet and have some fun. Look around, find something to sell on Ebay for the difference (not the kids!)and do this thing right.
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Quote Originally Posted by takemetonegril View Post
    Yea he's right, bite the bullet and have some fun. Look around, find something to sell on Ebay for the difference (not the kids!)and do this thing right.
    lol not the kids, lol
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12