Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When did you know

When did you know

My question is when did you know this lifestyle was for you and your significant other?

Quote Originally Posted by sexyminion1 View Post
    My question is when did you know this lifestyle was for you and your significant other?
    Which lifestyle are you referring to? There are many lifestyles discussed on this forum -- everything from plain vanilla prude to over the top f**k anyone/anything, clothing optional to tree-hugger nudist/naturist, voyeur to exhibitionist. One may be anywhere on the spectrum of one or more lifestyles.

That's the fun of a place like Hedo: all kinds (and kinks) of people. No need to pick one style: change your miond by the hour (and the opportunity).

PNK

Quote Originally Posted by PNK View Post
    Which lifestyle are you referring to? There are many lifestyles discussed on this forum -- everything from plain vanilla prude to over the top f**k anyone/anything, clothing optional to tree-hugger nudist/naturist, voyeur to exhibitionist. One may be anywhere on the spectrum of one or more lifestyles.

That's the fun of a place like Hedo: all kinds (and kinks) of people. No need to pick one style: change your miond by the hour (and the opportunity).

PNK
    I like that PNK! My spouse and I wouldn't describe ourselves as being in the lifestyle per sae as our "lifestyle" type activities occur so infrequently that the word "lifestyle," is a misnomer. However, we've gotten up to plenty of shannanigans that our vanilla friends wouldn't dream of and hope to get up to plenty more....

I, like most men wanted a threesome with my wife and another woman.
    So I gave her a threesome with myself and another guy first,
    When I saw her giving another guy a BJ it was so erotic and sexy and turned me on so much, I knew it was for us.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Lifestyle is such a broad term. If your talking about letting others into your sexual relationship, that is when you talk about it, talk about it again and then talk some more. Be honest with each other and yourself. Sometimes our sexy imaginations do not match reality. When you think that you may be ready for a sexual adventure with others, talk some more. The communication between you and your significant other will let you both know when your relationship is ready.

October 17 - October 26, 2019
    April 18 - 25, 2020

www.theplayfulpussycats.com
    www.wildwomenvacations.com

Shannon
    Stay Sexy My Friends

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

I apologize if I used the wrong term. I guess I was seeing when each individual person or couple knew they were willing to explore beyond the "vanilla" boundaries. We are planning a trip to Negril, and will more than likely stay at Grand Lido and purchase a couple of all day passes to Hedo. However being new, but open to the "outside of the vanilla box", is exciting to us both and we are looking forward to sharing our experience together

Registered User Allan_Elizabeth's Avatar
    I apologize if I used the wrong term. I guess I was seeing when each individual person or couple knew they were willing to explore beyond the "vanilla" boundaries. We are planning a trip to Negril, and will more than likely stay at Grand Lido and purchase a couple of all day passes to Hedo. However being new, but open to the "outside of the vanilla box", is exciting to us both and we are looking forward to sharing our experience together
    Don't bother staying at GL. after you spend your time at Hedo with your first day past you will not want to go back. Hedo is a no pressure fun place and if you want to get your feet wet in the LS, you will find the most cooperative people there

Next trip Dec 15 - 21 2019

But with us having 3 kids we come out better for our budget staying at GL and coming over to Hedo. What is the atmosphere at GL?

Oh we are ready to find out the reality side. Some aspects seem perfect for us where others aren't as interesting. But we are ready to try something new.

If looking at multiple day passes at Hedo consider one a night pass. I don't know much about this, but believe the day pass lets you in only until a certain time in the evening. The other allows you to stay later so you can experience the hot tub at night. I'm sure others on here can provide more detailed and accurate info. And are your kids going with you? If not, the added cost of two day passes may end up being close to the same price as staying at Hedo for the duration.
    Hedo, Sept. 27-Oct. 8, 2015 (can't wait to return).

Hedo, February 2015.

Hedo, September 2014 . First time!

Brilliance of the Seas - January 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie Screech View Post
    If looking at multiple day passes at Hedo consider one a night pass. I don't know much about this, but believe the day pass lets you in only until a certain time in the evening. The other allows you to stay later so you can experience the hot tub at night. I'm sure others on here can provide more detailed and accurate info. And are your kids going with you? If not, the added cost of two day passes may end up being close to the same price as staying at Hedo for the duration.
    No our kids are definitely not going. I was saying we are on a budget due to having 3 kids. Lol. I looked up day passes and it's $150 per couplle for a whole day and night pass. Im just trying to find the best rate so we can enjoy hedo because that is really where we want to go.

No our kids are definitely not going. I was saying we are on a budget due to having 3 kids. Lol. I looked up day passes and it's $150 per couplle for a whole day and night pass. Im just trying to find the best rate so we can enjoy hedo because that is really where we want to go.
    When are you going? A group rate (so you can stay at Hedo) may be cheaper then paying for another hotel and getting passes for Hedo
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    When are you going? A group rate (so you can stay at Hedo) may be cheaper then paying for another hotel and getting passes for Hedo
    We are shooting for 06/18/15-06/23/15. I'm doing as much research as i can and we still have time and have not committed to anything yet. However Hedo is the reason for our trip so it seems like we might be selling ourself short staying somewhere else. Anybody that can help we would greatly appreciate any info on deals or whatever.

We are shooting for 06/18/15-06/23/15. I'm doing as much research as i can and we still have time and have not committed to anything yet. However Hedo is the reason for our trip so it seems like we might be selling ourself short staying somewhere else. Anybody that can help we would greatly appreciate any info on deals or whatever.
    You will likely save just over $1000 staying at Grand Lido....but if you are going there for the "Hedo" experience you truly want to stay there....the day/night pass cost adds up.

If you are only saving $1000 by staying at GL and then you spend $800 on passes, only makes sense to stay at Hedo. Bite the bullet and just stay there - you won't regret it!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast