Thread: October 3rd - 12th - TheRaam's Trip Report for Young Swingers Week 2

FL - a hop, a skip, and a jump away from paradise!

Thumbs up October 3rd - 12th - TheRaam's Trip Report for Young Swingers Week 2

October with Young Swingers Week was an amazing and fun filled week. There were several other groups there during this week including Tom's Trips International Delights, Hedo Amigos & Wild Women Vacations, and Mr. Caribbean International. This was our 4th trip to Hedonism II and our second trip with Young Swingers Week. This trip to Hedonism II was our longest so far at 9 days and it was our first time as a host couple for the group!

Below I have posted my probably-too-long day-by-day trip report, and I’ll be posting pictures later. Hope you enjoy!

-Friday-
    We arrived at the Montego Bay airport around 12:30pm, made our way to the bus transfer, grabbed some drinks, and we were soon on our way. I had my portable speakers and played some music to get the party going, made one stop at Green Apple bar to stretch our legs and get a few more drinks, and before we knew it we were at the resort. We checked in and received room 2238, so this would be our first time staying on the nude side in the block of rooms known to many as H-Block. Our bags arrived quickly at our room, and as we unpacked there was a rain storm which didn't last long. After unpacking we got something to eat from the prude grill, then went back to our room to get dressed for rock star night, enjoyed some grilled lobster in the main dining hall, got a look at the renovated courtyard and piano bar (which look awesome!), and hit the Club Hurricane (disco) bar till 2am.

-Saturday-
    We got up and grabbed breakfast around 9, Austin is one of my MVP's as his omelettes along with a big plate of fruit are my secret weapon that keeps me going through the week. We greeted some of our guests and gave them their swag bags, which among other things included insulated drinking mugs, hats, shades, and pasties for PJ night. We then headed to the nude pool after lunch and the party was going strong. The music at the pool was at a much better volume this trip, and throughout the week DJ Mark Maze from Tom's Trips kept it at a reasonable loudness as he took requests from all the guests in the pool. Even when the EC's and other DJ's took over, they kept it at a good volume level. We headed back to the main entrance to greet our guests as the buses began arriving, then hit the prude grill with some of the new couples we had met. We went to the main bar in our masquerade outfits around 10, partied in the club, and headed off to bed around 1am.

-Sunday-
    Managed to hit the gym for 30 minutes, breakfast, and then set up for our couples speed dating event in the piano bar. I really like the renovations in the piano bar, knocking out the wall on the left really improves the flow of the room and it feels like there's a lot more space. We met a lot of great new couples, and we soon found out that 60% of our group of 100 guests were Hedo virgins! After this trip, I think most of them will be back for many more. After a raffle for some sexy prizes we headed to the nude pool to party the day away, hit the prude grill for a meal, then got dressed for schoolgirl night and our Cock & Tail Party at 7. Here we had a spread of delicious appetizers including sushi, fruit, and mini-sandwiches, and we brought out two batches of gummy bears that I had been soaking (1 in coconut rum and 1 in apple vodka) for the past 2 days. This was an hour long private party in the disco where the ladies did sexy dances to earn raffle tickets from the guys which were then used to choose from an assortment of adult prizes.

We then got ready for our reservations at Harry San's, where our chef Oshane put on an awesome and hilarious show and cooked a delicious meal on the hibachi. Later that night Ms. TheRaam displayed her pool-playing skills at the billiard tables and won several games (she's very good!), and then we partied at the bar in the disco until it was time for bed.

-Monday-
    Worked out, had breakfast, then got ready and headed to the nude pool to get the party started. At 3pm we started the goat races which were open for anyone to join, and this is always one of my favorite events. It's basically a luck-of-the-draw race as 4 people line up and hold on to the leash of their goat, and when the EC counts down and yells "GO!" the goats all run a short distance to the finish line while the guests run behind the goats, hoping that theirs crosses the line first. I choose the black goat every time and always end up in second place during my race. One of these days he has to win for me... right? Winners were able to pick from the assortment of sexy prizes.

Here I would like to stop and give special thanks to all the Entertainment Coordinators. These ladies and gentlemen do an amazing job of putting on phenomenal dinner shows night after night, and they make sure that we have all of the equipment set up for any private events or activities scheduled throughout the week. Special thanks to Winston, Fabian, Miguel, Ricardo, Adrian, Diana, and anyone who I am forgetting by name; these guys and girls ROCK.

That night we had dinner at Martino's which was delicious and filling as always, and opened the playroom in the spa for our guests from midnight to 2, and then were off to our room shortly after closing it down.

-Tuesday-
    Gym, breakfast, second speed dating activity in the piano bar to meet the new arrivals, and then we hung around the main dining room for lunch. Glad we did because it was TACO TUESDAY! They had hard and soft shelled tacos with all the fixins, enchiladas, and more. After lunch we hit the nude pool and at 2pm we setup for women's lube pool wrestling which was open to all groups to participate in, and the ladies who won were all able to pick from the prizes. The water based lube worked a lot better than oil since it was much easier to wash off.

Tuesday was pajamas and pasties night and after the dinner show we threw a party on the main upper pool deck. Some danced and mingled on the deck by the pool, others congregated around the bar, a few couples partied in the small hot tub, and there was even a group playing volleyball in the main pool. This was a really fun night, I love the relaxed nature of the PJ's and pasties theme.

-Wednesday-
    No gym today since I knew I would be doing naked twister later, and naked twister ends up being a lot more like naked yoga. My team won, but then I got beat in the 1 vs 1 match with a lovely lady who had way better moves than I did! We took group pics at the famous Hedonism II wall across from the water sports desk, and then everyone went to ride the naked water slide a few times.

Fetish was the night's theme which I really enjoy because Ms. TheRaam puts on her sexy red and black bob-cut wig which is a stark change from her normal long blonde locks, and it usually takes everyone a few minutes to recognize that it’s her. The dinner show is not to be missed on Fetish Night! We once again opened the playroom in the spa at midnight and it was even busier and sexier than the first night! After closing it at 2 we had a small after party at our friends' deluxe room hot tub. If you have the money you really should spring for one of these premium rooms because they are very nice and the location is great. The daily re-stocked fridge is also a huge plus!

-Thursday-
    Got breakfast and held our third private speed dating mixer in the piano bar. For lunch at the main buffet there was fried chicken with creole sauce, and for dessert there was sauteed bananas in rum sauce which tasted AMAZING with a some ice cream drizzled over it. At the nude beach we had one of my new favorite events: the whipped-cream bikini eating contest, which was open to anyone who wanted to participate. The ladies laid down on mats and were decorated with whipped cream bikinis and their partners licked and ate every bit of the bikini off to win. Teams with the least amount of bikini remaining won prizes, but I feel like just participating in this was a prize in itself!

At 3pm was the catamaran cruise to Ricks, but a few of us decided to stay behind this time and went over to the courtyard where the ladies enjoyed watching the men of Mr. Caribbean International strut their stuff in swimsuits. The guys from Mr. Caribbean International were really cool, friendly, and put on a great show for the ladies.

I'll take this opportunity to say that the courtyard renovations are very good. They have laid down astroturf in the middle and moved the big chess board there, along with a bunch of chairs, small tables, and comfy couches. There are also outlets for charging whatever devices you use while you connect to the free wi-fi in this area. They have thankfully made this area and the area in front of the piano bar doors non-smoking and designated a smoking area over near the bleachers by the tennis courts. We had a chance to get a peek inside the new wine bar and it looks amazing and should be open as soon as they get air conditioning installed. The renovated bathrooms in this area are also a vast improvement over what was there before, and the men’s room now has 2 stalls and a urinal. The urinal is definitely up too high for some, but it shouldn’t be much trouble to move it down.

The night’s theme was rave/glow in the dark and we had an abundance of extra glow sticks that we brought to dinner for anyone who wanted some. That night’s party in the disco was phenomenal, as everyone showed up in their glowing outfits and packed the dance floor, dancing the night away to some great EDM and dance tunes (provided by yours truly). We made sure that the DJ kept the music at a good level and turned off the annoying strobe light, which made the dance floor much more enjoyable.

-Friday-
    We had another fun day at the nude pool and also wandered over to the prude beach to watch the Mr. Caribbean International fitness challenge. While we were watching, we met a couple from Sandals who had wandered. They were naked (first time they ever did anything like this) and joined the fun at Hedonism for a bit. I think they'll be booking Hedo instead of Sandals next vacation! That night we had our going-away/see you next time private party in the disco before dinner. Congratulations to E and K for being voted favorite couple of the week by our guests, and they won 3 free nights to one of our upcoming trips. The night’s theme was sexy comic book character / super hero night which was a lot of fun dressing up for. I was Riddick and Ms. TheRaam had on her amazing Poison Ivy outfit that she had worked hard on, and it was so good that once again she was almost unrecognizable but still jaw-droppingly sexy. Later that night we had our final playroom night in the spa, and also another upper deck party.

-Saturday-
    We chilled out for most of the day and did some snorkeling and got some rest and relaxation as we took it easy around the resort. We went offsite that evening to Ivan’s restaurant at Catcha Falling Star and saw the beautiful sunset and had a delicious meal. When we got back to Hedo we put on our masquerade costumes and had one more fun night, and the next day we got up and said our see-you-next-times to everyone as we had our last breakfast of the trip and left the resort. On the bus to the airport we chilled to some nice reggae tunes from my portable speakers

-Other Miscellaneous notes and tips-
    -First, I just want to say THANK YOU to all of our amazing guests. We enjoyed being your hosts, and can’t wait to see you all again in March or October next year. Be sure to join the past attendees registry on the http://ysweek.com webpage and keep an eye out for new details on upcoming trips.

-Room-
    Our room (2238 nude side/ H-Block) had a few issues but we found solutions!
    1)On the night when we first arrived, the water was scalding hot and unbearable for Ms. TheRaam so we called the front desk and they promptly sent someone to fix it. The next day the water was still too hot, but at least it wasn’t scalding. During the day we learned to run the sink on hot to knock the shower temperature down a few degrees to make it more tolerable. The temperature adjustment knob had no effect no matter what way you turned it during the day. At night it wasn’t as bad, as we sometimes could get warm showers with the knob turned all the way to "cold", but never could get it colder than that. The sink worked fine and had both hot and cold water.

2)It took us a while to get used to the digital AC thermostats for keeping our room cool. For some reason ours didn’t work as well if we put it below 70. We got a technician to come and they completely took it apart and cleaned it, but it still wasn't blowing as cold as it should. We later ended up putting it at 74 and –AUTO- when we left the room, so that it would cycle on and off, and dropped it to 71-72 and turned the fan to –MED- while we were in the room. My theory is if you try setting it in the 60’s, it doesn’t cycle on and off and the coils freeze, which causes problems. Keeping the bathroom door closed also helped to keep our room cooler, as a lot of air escapes through the bathroom window even when it’s closed. The extreme humidity of the weather in October probably did not help.

-Food-
    I never knew that the nude grill served chicken quesadillas. They are delicious! There are also more choices at night than pizza. I’m going to try to visit the main buffet for lunch more often, there’s good food there during the day that I never experienced on previous trips. Don’t forget to eat during the day, which is easy to do because of all the drinking, which leads me to…

-Alcohol survival tips-
    I’m a vodka drinker and there’s plenty of top-shelf stuff available! I usually drink Stoli, but they also have Grey Goose at every bar, and Ciroc was available sometimes at certain bars as well. Always order the alcohol in your drinks by brand name or they will give you the cheap stuff (Ivanoff, in the case of vodka, which always gives me a headache). There was Crown Royal and Jack Daniels (and probably more) available for the whiskey drinkers. During the day you will have a better time if you live by the mantra WATER-drink-WATER-drink-WATER-drink. Everyone learns this by their third day at Hedo - If you aren’t keeping plain water in your drink rotation, you’re bound to lose a few days or nights of your vacation to your bedroom, and not in a good way! I actually end up putting only water in my insulated mug, and have my drinks from the resort’s regular cups most of the time. Didn’t lose a single day, night, or morning this trip! We found the house white wine to be very enjoyable this time, and the dirty bananas were also excellent. Woo-woo shots are always great, but they will get you messed up faster than you realize. I don’t drink the rum punch on the Catamaran cruise, it’s pretty harsh stuff.

Well that's my trip report for first week of October 2014 with Young Swingers Week. I'll post more details as I remember them, and will get around to posting pictures soon. Hope you all enjoyed reading this report!
    Next trip: Young Swingers Week March 18 - 24 2018!

March 21 - 28 2014, Young Swingers Week (Trip report)
    October 3 - 12 2014, Young Swingers Week 2 (Trip report)

Wow, blockbuster trip report TheRaam! Really enjoyed reading it and thanks for taking the time to write such a comprehensive report. 87 days to go for us...
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Great report...maybe we will cross paths for a day or two in March!!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Great trip report. Never too long reading these helps the DIF. Glad you two had an awesome time and we look forward to pics of the new renovations. We also discovered lunch at the main dinning hall can be a great surprise and break from the beach well worth the walk.
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

Awesome trip report! I love all the details. And thank you for being such a great host!
    Hedo Trip #4! 10/4/16 - 10/9/16
    Hedo Trip #3! 3/11/16 - 3/19/16
    Hedo Trip #2! 3/13/15 - 3/21/15
    Hedo Trip #1! 10/3/14 - 10/9/2014

Thanks for the report. Haven't seen that many reports lately so really enjoyed yours. Oh, they can never be too long.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Here's some pictures I took of the new wine bar. Doors were closed when I had my phone to take pics, but at least they had the lights on.

http://imgur.com/a/1qRCP

Great trip report sad we missed this event. Hoping to join the group again in March.

Quote Originally Posted by Face Down View Post
    Great report...maybe we will cross paths for a day or two in March!!
    Indeed, looking forward to it! It was a great start to our vacation last year when we arrived during your Friday blow-out party

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw11b View Post
    Great trip report sad we missed this event. Hoping to join the group again in March.
    We'll be glad to have you back again! You may have missed October but Hedo has the magical effect of making you feel like you never left once you get there.

Here's the pictures I took of the renovated men's room by the piano bar.

http://imgur.com/a/ifrNS

Daytime pics of the new courtyard.
    http://imgur.com/a/Og8k0

Night pics of the new courtyard.
    http://imgur.com/a/YM5Tk

Wow,the courtyard looks great!
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna