Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: October 4th - 13th with Young Swingers Week

Registered User YoungSwingersWk's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Running out of Rooms for March

We are running out of rooms and almost out of everything for the opening Saturday of the event.

If you want to go the time for your booking is now. Don't wait until it is too late and your friends have to tell you all about it.

Please call us right away with any questions you may have 1-855-777-9464.

www.YoungSwingersWeek.com

Thanks to J_&_T for this wonderful and complete review! It will be my first trip to Hedo II in next April. If I ever want to come back (like everyone else, apparently...!), you guys make me want to buy my next trip with Young Swingers Week. I do not mind meeting people from all ages, but, hey, I guess it would be nice for once not feeling like the youngest of the place! We are mi-twenties; as I said, we never went to Hedo before, but we are used to swinger clubs and swinger campings, and we are usally the youngest (or so), thus, we expect the same for our future visit to Hedo!

It also sound like the group was really great.

FL - a hop, a skip, and a jump away from paradise!
    Quote Originally Posted by sister View Post
    Thanks to J_&_T for this wonderful and complete review! It will be my first trip to Hedo II in next April. If I ever want to come back (like everyone else, apparently...!), you guys make me want to buy my next trip with Young Swingers Week. I do not mind meeting people from all ages, but, hey, I guess it would be nice for once not feeling like the youngest of the place! We are mi-twenties; as I said, we never went to Hedo before, but we are used to swinger clubs and swinger campings, and we are usally the youngest (or so), thus, we expect the same for our future visit to Hedo!

I'm sure you'll have a great time in April. Come in October (October 3 -10) or March of next year if you want to try YSW for your next trip! It's never too early to be thinking of future trips to Hedo. You'll know what i mean after you've been once!
    Next trip: Young Swingers Week March 18 - 24 2018!

March 21 - 28 2014, Young Swingers Week (Trip report)
    October 3 - 12 2014, Young Swingers Week 2 (Trip report)

Blog Entries

Cool NEW - See the Ages of the Attendees Posted Live

People keep questioning the age range of our event, so we decided to do what most other events wouldn't do and post it live.

www.youngswingersweek.com/age-graph.html

We are running out of rooms, so if you want to go the time to book is now!

Blog Entries

Thumbs up The Naked News will be at the March 2015 Young Swingers Week

Quote Originally Posted by sister View Post

I'm glad you found the review helpful! We just got back from the March YSW trip, so watch for our latest trip report coming in the next few days!

I'm sure you will have a blast in April, and you will definitely want to come back. The first time we went to Hedo, we did not book with a group, and the week we went ended up being a little bit of a dud, because the resort was only at about 25% occupancy, and few of the people there were in our age group. We were actually kind of hesitant about going back after that, but then we discovered YSW, and booked with them. We have been to every YSW event since! If you do decide to come back, and you decide to book through YSW, make sure to look us up! First round of drinks are on us!
    John & Teresa

Hedo - Young Swingers Week:
    March 2014/October 2014
    March 2015/October 2015
    March 2016
    C-C-C-Combo Breaker!!
    March 2017/October 2017

Quote Originally Posted by J_&_T View Post
    I'm glad you found the review helpful! We just got back from the March YSW trip, so watch for our latest trip report coming in the next few days!

I'm sure you will have a blast in April, and you will definitely want to come back. The first time we went to Hedo, we did not book with a group, and the week we went ended up being a little bit of a dud, because the resort was only at about 25% occupancy, and few of the people there were in our age group. We were actually kind of hesitant about going back after that, but then we discovered YSW, and booked with them. We have been to every YSW event since! If you do decide to come back, and you decide to book through YSW, make sure to look us up! First round of drinks are on us!
    I will not forget that

Thanks for your review of the October event, because we are thinking about going next October.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12