Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: October 4th - 13th with Young Swingers Week

October 4th - 13th with Young Swingers Week

As the title says, my wife and I were at Hedo from October 4th thru the 13th, with www.YoungSwingersWeek.com. If you were there during that time, and saw a sexy redhead bouncing around the nude pool with a stack of shots taller than she was, then you'll at least know who she was... you probably didn't notice me!

This was our third trip to Hedo, and second with YSW. Our first visit was May 2013, second was March 2014 with YSW, and now this one. Every visit we have is better than the last, due to the improvements we see at Hedo, the wonderful Hedo staff, and, of course, the great hosts with YSW.

The first thing we noticed upon arrival, was the improvements with the courtyard. The entire courtyard has been torn up and redone, with astro turf installed. Also, a day or two after we arrived, couches and seating areas were put out in the lawn for people to relax in. We also used the free WiFi Hot spot in the courtyard, and it worked great. It extends all the way into the outer edge of the dining area, so we would usually go there after breakfast to check in online, while staying out of the sun in the courtyard itself. I know there has been discussion on here about why they don't just offer free WiFi across the entire resort, and Harry himself was explaining to me one day that the reason the restricted it to the courtyard only is to encourage people who are wanting to get online to do it there, and therefor make it easier for the resort to control the use of electronics through the rest of the resort. Let's be honest... no one wants someone pulling out their tablet or phone over at the nude pool!

After getting checked in, we were given our room keys... and for some reason unbeknownst to us, we were upgraded from Garden View Prude to Garden View Nude... but I wasn't going to mention it! The room was pretty much exactly as I remembered them being from March, with one exception. They have now installed digital thermostats on the air conditioning units, so you can control the exact temperature, fan speed, etc... but don't get too excited! Maybe we were just unlucky, and got a faulty one, but the thermostat didn't seem to work properly. No matter what we set it on, it seemed to turn off and on at it's own discretion. The best solution we could find that seemed to work best was to set the temperature to around 70, and set the fan to High, and not Auto. That seemed to work best for us, your mileage may vary.

Food seemed slightly better than I remembered from March, but not drastically so. One change that I did notice was with the late night Nude grill. When we were there in march, their offerings were pretty slim. This time around, there were many more choices for a late night meal. We were able to order pizzas, jerk chicken, quesadillas, burgers, patties, grilled cheese.... and possibly others that I can't remember through the rum induced fog.

The bathrooms at the courtyard were also updated, although not quite finished while we were there, at least, not last time I checked on them. Just a word of caution to any shorter men out there... if you plan on using the urinal there, you might want to bring something to stand on... for some reason, it was installed kind of high on the wall!

The last exciting bit of news I have to share is what was announced by Harry at the repeaters event about future plans. Apparently the next big upgrade that they have planned is to upgrade the bathrooms at the nude pool, to bring them up to par with the restrooms around the rest of the resort. I don't know about the rest of the guys out there, but I'm really hoping they'll make the mens room a little bigger, so we don't have to do the awkward shuffle to get past each other on the way in or out!

By far the best part of our trip, however was the amazing week we had with Young Swingers Week. Even though the group this visit was a bit smaller than last March, I feel like we partied harder and had even more fun, which makes me excited for next March, which is supposed to be way bigger than any YSW event yet! Plus, (and I hope I'm not stepping on any toes by mentioning this) rumor has it that there may be some upcoming YSW weddings taking place at the next couple of Hedo events...

A huge shout out to all of the host couples with YSW... Brett & Lesley, Brian & Katy, William & Kerry, and Kristin & John. You guys did an amazing job with this trip, with all of the events you had going on... (naked goat racing, whipped cream bikini eating contest, lube wrestling, just to name a few!), as well as the awesome events, such as the couples speed dating to give everyone a chance to meet everyone else, and our Cock and Tail party, where men were given tickets and the women had to entice the tickets from the men anyway they could, to be used for prizes! Without our host couples, this event wouldn't have been as amazing as it was. And they were very welcoming to other couples, as well... while my wife and I were there, we met another awesome couple that wasn't with YSW, they had booked with a different group, and when their group never seemed to really get things going, they were officially adopted into YSW, and hung out with us and came to all of our events. It was awesome to see the YSW hosts adopt an awesome couple into the fold, and they're already talking about booking with YSW in the future! And I know the host couples did the same with other people we met while there.

The other thing that made the Young Swingers Week so amazing were the couples that we had as part of our group. My wife and I got the chance to meet pretty much everyone, and there wasn't a single couple that wasn't amazingly friendly and nice. We made so many friends this trip, as well as reconnecting with some friends from last time. I am amazed at how awesome our group was, and I know we are going to be staying in contact with many of them going forward. We received invitations from several different couples to fly out and spend a weekend visiting and partying in the future, and I can't wait to see them again!

My favorite memory from the event? Cramming 16 people in a hot tub meant for 8. Now THAT is how you make friends at Hedo!

And finally, a quick shout out to all of our friends from Jamaica, in no particular order: Pete & Lindsay, Chris & Ashley, Ed & Kellie, Adam & Jamie, Nick & Shellie, Chris & Leslie, William & Kerry, Albert & Jamie, and many more...

Can't wait to see you all in March!
    John & Teresa

Hedo - Young Swingers Week:
    March 2014/October 2014
    March 2015/October 2015
    March 2016
    C-C-C-Combo Breaker!!
    March 2017/October 2017

Great trip report. That's great news about the nude pool bathrooms. They have done so much after our April trip. Sure hope we can see the changes soon.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Awesome report
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Thanks for the great trip report.
    Kama Sutra Week - Jan 26th - Feb 2nd, 2013
    www.hedokamasutra.com

Great trip report. Glad to hear the nude washrooms are getting an update. Much needed.
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Great trip report.All us short guys really Hate tall plumbers who should have joined the Air Force....where the motto is Aim High!......

FL - a hop, a skip, and a jump away from paradise!
    Great trip report, thanks for taking the time to post! Trip reports are one of the few things that help with the DIF and I loved reading your report even though we were there at the same time I'm still working on mine, should be up in a day or two.
    Next trip: Young Swingers Week March 18 - 24 2018!

March 21 - 28 2014, Young Swingers Week (Trip report)
    October 3 - 12 2014, Young Swingers Week 2 (Trip report)

Awwww.... John & Teresa Miss you all already!!!Though, me and Albert were virgins to Hedo, we would never go with another group of people and I truly mean that. I agree with you John on how awesome the host Couples are, and the group of people that attended with youngswingerweek.com in October was small, but we partied harder than any other group there. We look forward to going again in the future. We hope to go in March, but for sure next October if not. Can't wait to see you all again soon.

Jamie & Albert
    Hedo- young swingers week October 2014

Thanks for the great trip report!
    I am glad that management has restricted free wifi to the court yard, too many people are addicted to their digital devices...there is so much more going on at Hedo. It will be nice to check email once or twice a day without having to purchase one of the expensive wifi packages.

Really hope they put the urinals at a reasonable height...it is much more accurate to aim low than high! LOL
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by CapnMorgan View Post
    Really hope they put the urinals at a reasonable height...it is much more accurate to aim low than high! LOL
    There is only one urinal in the new restroom in the courtyard. It is mounted high enough that there should be a sign on the door saying "You must be this tall to ride this ride." I finally gave up and used the toilet.

Registered User YoungSwingersWk's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cool New Courtyard and Updated Piano Bar Pictures

Thank you John and Teresa for such a well written trip report. We can't wait to see you in March! You are an awesome couple.

Here are some panorama shots I took with my new iPhone 6 of the new courtyard and the updated piano bar.

Attachment 7521

Thanks for the great trip report!
    I am glad that management has restricted free wifi to the court yard, too many people are addicted to their digital devices...there is so much more going on at Hedo. It will be nice to check email once or twice a day without having to purchase one of the expensive wifi packages.

They are actually thinking of restricting the use of digital devices to the free wifi area.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    They are actually thinking of restricting the use of digital devices to the free wifi area.
    I like this idea, however, I am wondering if they will still have the expesive wifi packages available to use in your room? I know there are people who must be in contact with work, family situations, ect. (not me though!)
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

I like this idea, however, I am wondering if they will still have the expesive wifi packages available to use in your room? I know there are people who must be in contact with work, family situations, ect. (not me though!)
    They still have wifi in the rooms. It is a better speed than in the past. You can download an ip phone ap and leave it on in your room. Free in bound and out bound calls. Worked great for us.

Registered User YoungSwingersWk's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cool March Reservations and RSVPs are going up!

We already past the number of attendees from last March with just under 2 months to go. We have well over 200 attendees already booked.

Right now there are 147 people RSVP'd on our new co-branded site with Kasidie called www.YoungSwingers.me, which you can communicate with them and RSVP for free.

If you looked last week you need to look again because we just added 24 more RSVP's to the list since last week.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast