Thread: Newbie Couple Visiting Hedo Nov. 16-21

Newbie Couple Visiting Hedo Nov. 16-21

Hello Everyone!!

I am super excited as my fiancé and I will be taking our first trip to Hedo on November 16-21, 2014. This is our first trip ever in a setting such as Hedo and can't wait to see what all the buzz is about. We've been doing a lot of research about all the awesome activities and excitement that happens at the resort but I was wondering if past travelers can provide some tips and advice to making the most out of our time there? (Theme nights, late night hot tub fun, beach and pool days, etc)

We are looking to explore the lifestyle and I am excited to meet like minded people and having a great vacation with new friends.

-AlwaysOnVacay
    Last edited by AlwaysOnVacay; 10-17-2014 at 02:19 PM.

Welcome to the forum. You will get a lot tips here from all the wonderful hedonists. Theme nights are great and can vary depending on what groups are there. You can find out information regarding the themes and groups that will be going on at that time from the hedo website.

My tips are bring a bubba mug for drinks. Wear sunscreen and don't go to hard the first couple of days there. Ease into the party. As for lifestyle hedo is full of lifestyle fun as well as fun for any levels from very mild to extremely wild. Communication is key talk talk and then talk some more. A place like hedo sometimes is not the best entry to the lifestyle things can get carried away quickly. Good options are to check out some lifestyle clubs see what's it's all about. Either way you will have the time of your lives. We've been there over Nov and it's a great time. Great people. Great fun.

Keep the communications open between you and your partner and you should be fine.
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

Hi 2naughty, Thanks for the advice. We have friends at home who are in the lifestyle and we have had tons of talks about it. Just can't wait to show up and get in the fun! Totally ok if it gets carried away fast, we are all about living life with no regrets so the crazier the better.