Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What you remember about your first trip to hedo

Sunburned ass... watching the hot tub from my room (what does a 5 some look like? I now knew!)....meeting amazing people....and setting my sights on the hottest guy there and achieving my goal ����

I was 10 years old & visited with 2 of my best friends whose father was a major contractor on the project - we flew in on his single engine Cessna and walked across the street to meet his family. We stayed for a week at 1 of the only 2 villas in Negril, and I remember hunting for crabs (the EATING kind!!) in the swamp 1 night, then fishing for soft-shelled crabs in the sea another.

I remember going to Booby Cay on a small fishing canoe to hunt for the eggs of the Booby birds to eat for breakfast, climbing over the sharp limestone rocks to get to their nests, then snorkeling around the island which had AMAZING sea life at the time.

Never made it back until I was in my mid-20's to visit friends working there and started to see things that a boy shouldn't really see..... Loved it ever since!!!!

My first memory is walking up to the nude pool and immediately realizing how friendly the place was and how much everybody mingled and talked to other people. We had been at nude resorts before and in the lifestyle for a while so being naked right away was not a problem at all for us but we had never encountered this type of atmosphere. Within the hour we were behind the waterfall mixing it up with some very nice new friends we had just met.

The people we befriended. Amazing sex.
    SLS PHILLY1271 or e-mail Ryan22446@gmail.com

[/SIGPIC][/SIZE][/B]

Another great week.. SUMMER CAMP 4 ADULTS!!!

Being so afraid to get naked in front of people. Then like ripping off a band-aid, ripping off my clothes and never looking back! Meeting lots of great people who have become life-long friends. Looking forward to our next trip as we were driven back to the airport! Thinking to myself several times during that maiden voyage, I finally found my people!!!

October 17 - October 26, 2019
    April 18 - 25, 2020

www.theplayfulpussycats.com
    www.wildwomenvacations.com

Shannon
    Stay Sexy My Friends

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

I remember that the first day we arrived it was pouring out, and stayed like that all night, so we never got a tour of the resort. On the second day we explored a bit, but never walked as far as the nude side or pool. That night we were at Pastafari's and had a wonderful meal. On the way out, I stopped and commented to two women that I thought they looked very pretty in their dresses. Diane (Bubbles) stood up and turned to me, pulled down her top and shook her boobs in my face saying "what about these?!!!" I will never forget that initiation to Hedo!!!
    Twelve trips under our belts.....
    We'll be back with the Amigos in March...

First trip was to Hedo III in 2000 right after it opened. We were planning our 3rd trip to Sandals but some new friends of ours talked us into going to Hedo instead....they had heard about it on the Playboy channel and how great it was. We had never been naked before in public and the wife told me there was no way she was getting naked here. First day there we unpacked and headed back to the main prude pool where the four of us hung out for a while rarely seeing another soul and every once in a while hearing screams and laughter from the direction of the nude pool. A EC (Pee Wee) came walking by holding a crate of rum bottles and as he passed he stopped in his tracks. He looked at us and said, "You are new people, you need to come with me and play naked ring toss down on the beach!" We all kind of looked at each other and I guess we had enough alcohol in us to agree. I can still remember walking along the boardwalk where the sounds of the nude pool fun and laughter kept increasing, but you could not see anything yet. Finally we came around that last corner to a pool full of naked people...what a surreal experience it was.. Our clothes came off and soon we were on the beach throwing rings around rum bottles in the sand. Afterwards we went straight into the nude pool and have been hooked since. That day was my one and only time in that prude pool and a day that I will never forget!!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

The wife made both of us some really nice Togas for Thursday Nights. Sure do miss Toga Night...

Quote Originally Posted by PNK View Post
    Negril Beach Village, soon to be re-branded Hedo II. Arrived on an AJ plane from Toronto. They spritzed the cabin with bug spray as we came in to land. A rather primitive open air airport. A clapped out mini-bus with about 16 - 20 people headed down the l-o-n-g road to Negril. A couple of large coolers down the middle of the bus, holding an assortment of cold Red Stripe and jugs of rum punch, and sodas. By the time we arrived (about noon time) we all knew a bunch of new friends, quite intimately. Bosom buddies, you might say.

The nude beach was just outside the resort's wire fence, in a small cove surrounded by trees (where the nude bar now stands). About 40 of us congregated there every day -- very relaxed and cool.

Wednesdays was beach party day over on Booby Key. We all went over (and I mean ALL) in a number of boats (along with the BBQ lunch, beer, punch etc.) Drinking games in the shallow water all morning. The totally plastered were hauled back to the resort in batches on the boats. Daniel was in charge. He was tall, thin, elegant, and to be obeyed (think totally gay sergeant major). The beach party was a blast. The island had no toilets, no port-a-potty, and a strange smell.

Thunderstorms most afternoons, with power cuts a guaranteed certainty. Candles and matches in every room.

Toga night was for real. If you did not wear a toga (or less) you did not get to eat. Group dressing and toga creation was part of the fun of the evening.

'Personalities' from Hollywood, Washington, Toronto radio, New York Met and TV were regulars. They mixed and mingled and joined in with us all.

Some interesting PDA and some simple, blatant, public f***ing, but in a non-intrusive way -- often on the raft.

Thursday talent night was exceptional. Many of the entertainers went on to stage, TV, and film careers.

An older couple -- pushing 60 -- and clearly mulch-millionaires. she has had some major reconstructive surgery for breast cancer etc. Se had been opened and closed by a very good plastic surgeon . She looked fantastic. She had bought her husband a custom built ocean sailing yacht.

Some wonderful people who we ran into in various resorts and airports for years after.

A great set of photos of a fantastic summer in Negril. And we were part of the action -- so kept returning.

PNK

PNK, sounds like you experienced what we did in the earlier years of hedo, just we are telling our age huh! Would like to hear if anyone remembers who the elderly gentleman was who had a barbell in his sack for every birthday he had. Yes, PNK had it right when he said there were alot of tv stars there during that time, just it was a hot thing to do back then. Memories of that first trip came flooding back to me again after reading this PNK and all others, thanks
    J

yes, please bring back toga night, there were some very interesting outfits to say the least!

Toga - toga - toga :-). Our first trip was to H3 and the quad was a great place to "break in" being virgins.....H2 virgin trip occured after th closing of H3 and although miss somethings about H3 - we always enjoy Hedo.....being away for almost 3 years the trip this Dec feels like a virgin trip again with anticipated changes

We remember meeting some great people!!! Loved the fun feel good vibe in Jamaica, that made it easy to strip down that first time when you feel a little nervous! Plus with the delicious tropical drinks, getting naked wasn't a problem! We knew at that moment we wanted to go back to Hedo for our vacation over and over again! Now we look forward to the future trips with all those great friends we have met!
    Shizelle ~n~ Dave
    April 21 - 28, 2018
    October 17 - 27, 2018
    Playful Pussycats

http://www.theplayfulpussycats.com

http://www.wildwomenvacations.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12