Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What you remember about your first trip to hedo

What you remember about your first trip to hedo

Just kinda curious as to what others experienced on their first trip to hedo when they found out they were not in kansas anymore. Our first trip was in the mid 90's when the trip to negril was mostly still a dirt path with alot of potholes and took about 3 hours, the bus break mid trip for beer and kids running out of the woods with full stalks of pot for 25 bucks, walking off the plane on the tarmac to bldg., and the expression on my better half face when we walked out on the nude beach, rick's cafe when it was just a shed with outdoor seating ( hate what they did to rick's - tourist trap now), laying out on nude beach with some movie stars ( won't comment on who they were, but had me really excited ), the ec guy who could get into a small box on stage and fold himself up into the box ( this guy was at least 6 1/2' tall), my first toga party, and meeting an elder gentleman who had at least 60 stainless steel barbell piercings in his sack and penis ( had to ask him how he got thru airport security ), and how we fell in love with the hedo environment. This will be our fourth trip back this december and really looking forward to it.

So, if anyone has their special memories about their first trip, would enjoy reading about them and does anyone remember the guy with the barbells or am i telling my age?
    J & J

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    What I remember most from the first visit was how dreary it was to arrive in the rain and make our way to the prude grill for something to eat and seeing my first full blown pda on the daybed out side of the nightclub.
    Then,how QUICKLY our mood changed after trudging up the hill to the dining room in the mists for dinner and the show.A few drinks later and "she" was on stage in her lingerie......and after that......game on!There is no question that Hedo is our favorite place on Earth!(quack quack)

Registered User singlecruiser70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My first Hedo was at Hedo3.... I was at the nude bar and ask"where is everybody?". The bar lady said there was a sex party up around room 930. That's close to my room, so I quickly went up there, and sure enough, lots of moans add groans led me to the room. While listening to the activities, a lady came staggering out of the room and I made conversation with her. She said she was evicted because she was too drunk to participate. I told her she wasn't even blurry so I didn't see a problem...... My first Hedo hookup...... Lol.... Dick Singlecruiser
    It all started when God created the big bang 13.81 Billion years ago.

......SLS as Singlecruiser

Hedo III 11-17 Apr 2010.....Hedo II 9-16 Apr 2011.....Hedo II 19-27 Nov 2011
    Hedo II 7-15 Apr 2012.....Hedo II 17-25 Nov 2012.....Hedo II 6-14 Apr 2013
    Hedo II 23-2 NovDec 2013.....Hedo II 12-20 Apr 2014..... Hedo II 12-20 July 2014
    Hedo II 9-16 Apr 2016....

funny singlecruiser, may have to use that line on the next dwi checkpoint

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Almost 10 years ago and 10 Hedo trip ago, I can recall being on a lounger, nude and sunning myself with a cold drink (champagne of course) thinking..."Why did I not start coming here years ago" ? It was a great day and even a greater nude at the nude pool and hot tub too!

the biggest thing I remember was that it was so easy to get naked because everyone there was "normal" and nothing like any of the pics on the website....it was so relieving!

**EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

I will always remember the party, the freedom, and the connection with my amazing husband - all of which keep me going back!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

The first biggest thing I remember is how nervous we were to finally take all our clothes off after being on property over an hour. Then how nobody cared what we looked like or that we were naked. That first time is something lol. Second is how much we really enjoyed floating next to the rope boundaries in the ocean and hearing all the other resort boats pass by and everyone noticing we were all naked at that place. Felt like we were in the cool club lol. Those stand out the most.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

You were in the cool club Brian and Terri I remember many conversations with you before your first trip and I remember how quickly you fell in love with the place, just like I said you would! xo

I remember my sunburned ass, prior to that trip it had never seen the sun before!!

Blog Entries
    Our first trip was in Jan 2012... we have been in the lifestyle for years and we have had a few naked house parties... but we was nervious as hell... but when we got of the bus and walk in we felt so at home that they gave us our room keys and we ran to our room and then hit the beach and got naked... it was the best Vacation we have ever had... next week will be trip #5 in 3 years.... so i guess we have found the best place to go...lol
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Davenrose View Post
    I remember my sunburned ass, prior to that trip it had never seen the sun before!!
    damn, forgot about the sunburn, being all nervous and stuff and not wanting to apply sun screen to my privates due to who i was laying beside of, not wanting to get a woody in front of them, the sun did it"s thing on me. For those not knowing how a snake sheds it skin, well my mess shed just like a snake, lesson learned, always rub in the lotion or get someone to do it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by islandlife View Post
    damn, forgot about the sunburn, being all nervous and stuff and not wanting to apply sun screen to my privates due to who i was laying beside of, not wanting to get a woody in front of them, the sun did it"s thing on me. For those not knowing how a snake sheds it skin, well my mess shed just like a snake, lesson learned, always rub in the lotion or get someone to do it for you.

Ouch, ouch and then some more ouch. When the wife and I were at Orient Beach i remember fearing that problem. I wasn't worried about a hard on on the beach. SPF 50 got applied…liberally.

Negril Beach Village, soon to be re-branded Hedo II. Arrived on an AJ plane from Toronto. They spritzed the cabin with bug spray as we came in to land. A rather primitive open air airport. A clapped out mini-bus with about 16 - 20 people headed down the l-o-n-g road to Negril. A couple of large coolers down the middle of the bus, holding an assortment of cold Red Stripe and jugs of rum punch, and sodas. By the time we arrived (about noon time) we all knew a bunch of new friends, quite intimately. Bosom buddies, you might say.

The nude beach was just outside the resort's wire fence, in a small cove surrounded by trees (where the nude bar now stands). About 40 of us congregated there every day -- very relaxed and cool.

Wednesdays was beach party day over on Booby Key. We all went over (and I mean ALL) in a number of boats (along with the BBQ lunch, beer, punch etc.) Drinking games in the shallow water all morning. The totally plastered were hauled back to the resort in batches on the boats. Daniel was in charge. He was tall, thin, elegant, and to be obeyed (think totally gay sergeant major). The beach party was a blast. The island had no toilets, no port-a-potty, and a strange smell.

Thunderstorms most afternoons, with power cuts a guaranteed certainty. Candles and matches in every room.

Toga night was for real. If you did not wear a toga (or less) you did not get to eat. Group dressing and toga creation was part of the fun of the evening.

'Personalities' from Hollywood, Washington, Toronto radio, New York Met and TV were regulars. They mixed and mingled and joined in with us all.

Some interesting PDA and some simple, blatant, public f***ing, but in a non-intrusive way -- often on the raft.

Thursday talent night was exceptional. Many of the entertainers went on to stage, TV, and film careers.

An older couple -- pushing 60 -- and clearly mulch-millionaires. she has had some major reconstructive surgery for breast cancer etc. Se had been opened and closed by a very good plastic surgeon . She looked fantastic. She had bought her husband a custom built ocean sailing yacht.

Some wonderful people who we ran into in various resorts and airports for years after.

A great set of photos of a fantastic summer in Negril. And we were part of the action -- so kept returning.

PNK

That sounds so intimate and awesome PNK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast