Thread: Bi-guy Rollcall!

Bi-guy Rollcall!

Wife and I will be making our 4th trip to Hedo for my 40th bday Feb 8 to 14 and want to see if there are any other couples there that week where the guy is bi and looking for another like minded couple to hang out with. We consider ourselves more Poly than Lifestyle, but don't have a guy in our life (or bedroom) right now.
    Also curious to see if there is any interest in trying to form a bi-guy friendly group week sometime in the future.

FYI male Bi activities at hedo is going to be frowned on and not likely to happen. At least in public it won't. I would also guess to say 98% of the couples that go the male is straight. Also JA has a very homophobic culture to the point were gay men or men engaging in homosexual activity are in danger. Not trying to be rude or judgmental as to each their own but I would hate to see it ruin your trip or cause issues for you.

Totally get it. Hence why I'm tring to find another like minded couple who will be there when we are prior to arriving. Since we are a relatively low percentage (though perhaps higher than 2% given the number of PMs I've received in the last day) who have our type of fun back in our rooms rather than out in the open, it much easier to know beforehand that someone is interested in this particar brand of play.

4th trip....in think you know the deal!

Good luck and have fun!

Hello everyone! Wanted to revive this thread and frankly surprised no one has in the past four years! Anyway, we’re much the same as the OP from 2014...other than we do have a gent at home  though not exclusive. We will be at Hedo May 5-12, 2018 and would enjoy meeting similar couples. Looking forward to those PMs. It’s our first trip and want to make the most of it!
    Last edited by bluedogs; 04-23-2018 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw11b View Post
    FYI male Bi activities at hedo is going to be frowned on and not likely to happen. At least in public it won't. I would also guess to say 98% of the couples that go the male is straight. Also JA has a very homophobic culture to the point were gay men or men engaging in homosexual activity are in danger. Not trying to be rude or judgmental as to each their own but I would hate to see it ruin your trip or cause issues for you.
    I respect your perspective. Jamaica is not gay or bi friendly. Public displays of affection between two men is not openly accepted but to say that 98% of couples the man is straight, may not be accurate. I've found in the lifestyle world, a lot of couples are very sexually fluid. I'm gay and in a monogamous relationship; therefore, I don't play, but I still love to go hang out at hedo and enjoy being nude on the beach, and meet awesome people. I've been approached many times by couples wanting a guy in the room for the husband. It's just not public knowledge. They simply love being sexual people without social constraints.

Quote Originally Posted by flfitguy View Post
    ... They simply love being sexual people without social constraints.
    Couldn’t have said it better...everyone is flexible if they let themselves just be and release their fear.

Quote Originally Posted by bluedogs View Post
    ...in the lifestyle world, a lot of couples are very sexually fluid....
    Totally agree!