Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Decision

Big Decision

We have been researching and reading the boards for a few months. Very excited to book our first trip to Hedonism! Our only dilemma now is which group? Or maybe no group? In researching the events pages and trip reports there are many groups that we think we would fit into. Decisions, decisions.

That is a really hard one. I would def recommend travelling with a group since there are usually extra perks and it is usually cheaper. And you are not obligated to do anything with them. Look at the events page and pick a date that would work good and look at the groups and contact them to see if you think they would be a good fit.

Happy Hedo Planning
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Just don't ask people which group is best because you may get 52 different answers!
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    Just don't ask people which group is best because you may get 52 different answers!
    Thanks for the tip, Joe. I have noticed that group members are passionate about their weeks. I guess that may be why we can't decide. We know no matter what we will have a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Val84 View Post
    We know no matter what we will have a good time.
    Very true!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

I have noticed that group members are passionate about their weeks. I guess that may be why we can't decide. We know no matter what we will have a good time.
    Exactly. It's your vacation, make the most of it

October 17 - October 26, 2019
    April 18 - 25, 2020

www.theplayfulpussycats.com
    www.wildwomenvacations.com

Shannon
    Stay Sexy My Friends

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

There is no bad time to go to Hedo.
    See what times work best for you then see what groups are going those times and check tlhem out.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The best thing about a dilemma like this is that no matter what decision you make it will be the RIGHT one because you will be at Hedo, at a lower group rate and have the opportunity to eat when hungry, sleep when tired, party (whenever), drink (whenever), and do what you want or not want to do.....

Thanks all! I hope our paths cross soon!

We have been researching and reading the boards for a few months. Very excited to book our first trip to Hedonism! Our only dilemma now is which group? Or maybe no group? In researching the events pages and trip reports there are many groups that we think we would fit into. Decisions, decisions.
    No need to go with a group for your first time.. just book when you like and have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by sunbabes View Post
    No need to go with a group for your first time.. just book when you like and have fun!
    Totally agree, we have gone to Hedo five times and only once with a group. We paid more than it would have been to book as a package. It's very easy to meet people and make connections, you don't need a group for that.

Thanks for the tip, Joe. I have noticed that group members are passionate about their weeks. I guess that may be why we can't decide. We know no matter what we will have a good time.
    Very true! Find a week that works for you family wise, job wise, etc. Once you have it narrowed down, look to see if there is a group there by going to www.hedonism.com/events. Check with them on their prices and then get prices directly from the resort as well as a travel agent. Your local travel agency has access to a number of different companies that offer the resort.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

I have noticed that group members are passionate about their weeks.
    That's putting it mildly. Unfortunately these forums have turned into a selling ground for group leaders. I swear some must live on here 24/7.

Book with a group. Ya there are perks, better rates, better guarantees, but most of all, most groups will have their own forum or hold chats to get to know one another beforehand. Keep in mind that Hedo is a very social environment and getting to know people before hand will make your stay much more enjoyable. Arriving and not knowing anybody can be difficult for some to break the ice and join in to the fun.

Pick your prefered timeframe then checkout what groups are going. Some groups may not share the same interests as you or be more intense than you are ready for. In the end there will be a group that suits what you're looking for and you will have the time of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_cpl View Post
    That's putting it mildly. Unfortunately these forums have turned into a selling ground for group leaders. I swear some must live on here 24/7.
    We have noticed that! We have been trying to weed through the BS for months (not just here, but on other sites). What some of the group leaders fail to realize, is that people are not stupid. Most of the posts by certain individuals is regurgitated information or copied behaviors from others. We of course do not hold that against Hedo. It's just unfortunate.

As with any resort, travel agents and groups-some good reviews, some not so good, but we can't wait to go and experience it for ourselves! We have it narrowed down to a couple of specific weeks and would like to thank those who are giving advice without an incentive/agenda from a travel agent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast